Suarez Or Ibra?

ROABS
837 posts Semi-Pro
i packed ibra in my 50k pack and was wondering if suarez is better? i used ibra for a couple games and hes decent but not a fan of ligue 1 players i need to pair him with.

anyone used both? thoughts? thanks for any info

Comments

  • Olleman
    14229 posts Has That Special Something
    Used both and Suarez was miles better for me
  • ROABS
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Olleman wrote: »
    Used both and Suarez was miles better for me

    thanks , suarez looks solid plus i have james and some other bbva players.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Using Ibra now and my only complaint is I wish his acceleration was higher. Currently has 5 in 4 for me in a formation I'm not comfortable with yet so he seems solid. Will go to Suarez next probably.
  • Suarez ibra just feels like crouch got all the hype and a total beast but in game he just can't get a grip on the game...
  • Olleman
    14229 posts Has That Special Something
    ROABS wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »
    Used both and Suarez was miles better for me

    thanks , suarez looks solid plus i have james and some other bbva players.

    James is amazing aswell! :)
  • Shonosuke
    1507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Olleman wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »
    Used both and Suarez was miles better for me

    thanks , suarez looks solid plus i have james and some other bbva players.

    James is amazing aswell! :)


    Hows your legends team going?
  • Olleman
    14229 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2015
    Shonosuke wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »
    Used both and Suarez was miles better for me

    thanks , suarez looks solid plus i have james and some other bbva players.

    James is amazing aswell! :)


    Hows your legends team going?

    With Rui you mean? If so, best team I've used so far. Barely lost with it :)
Sign In or Register to comment.