Alexis Sanchez vs Lewandowski

edited October 2015
Don't worry guys! We have Koscielny to take Lewandowski out of the equation!

Giroud hat trick.

Lets do dis!

Post edited by Karma on

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    20456 posts Club Captain
    No OT no party @Fab
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    This is as sad as that Blarix Holland to qualify thread.
  • Demon
    1262 posts Professional
    same chances as you getting that girl you spoke about the other day :)
  • Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    Not completely unlikely. Arsenal can blow teams away on their day.
    edited October 2015
    D i n k xD wrote: »

Then it still has a long way to go to hit your level.

Zing.
  • Fab
    17539 posts World Class
    No OT no party @Fab

no worries i have flagged this thread as i did not receive a pm from karma requesting my permission to make an ot thread
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    A solid 0
  • Blarix
    20815 posts Club Captain
    Karma wrote: »

Zing.

1363863597925139587.GIF
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up

Zing.

Oh ouch. :|
  • lemonpie
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm usually hoping the underdog will win, so good luck the Arsenal. I just hope it is an exciting match. Also, ea does not give if or special cards to champions league, right?
  • Reus
    22442 posts Club Captain
    16/5

• ShandyDrinker
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Depends what Arsenal turns up on the day for you mate @Karma if it's the Arsenal of the last few weeks then you have a chance. Just worried that the occasion might be too much for them though, look at it as a positive mate if you do lose as it would help you concentrate on the league more. I think if you are in a similar position in the league as you are now come January then you have a great chance. It may need a little dip into the transfer market for a couple of personnel to see you over the winning line but this year more than any I think you have a real shot at the title. Breaks my heart to say this being a Man Utd fan as well lol ;)
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    An unlikely but possible chance.
  • KingLionel10
    15009 posts World Class
    Thomas Muller hat trick :)
    Depends what Arsenal turns up on the day for you mate @Karma if it's the Arsenal of the last few weeks then you have a chance. Just worried that the occasion might be too much for them though, look at it as a positive mate if you do lose as it would help you concentrate on the league more. I think if you are in a similar position in the league as you are now come January then you have a great chance. It may need a little dip into the transfer market for a couple of personnel to see you over the winning line but this year more than any I think you have a real shot at the title. Breaks my heart to say this being a Man Utd fan as well lol ;)

Cheers amigo!

Yeah, problem is, if we do lose x2 vs Bayern, we have to make sure to finish 4th cause Europa League might either be a) waste of time b) terrible as thursday matches and 2 days later EPL matches..
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    On par with packing ronaldo this fifa, zero
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Arsenal's going to be a massive underdog, player-quality wise you have only few players that are better/on bar.

Then again, Wenger is a quality manager. I am sure he has something up his sleeve.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same as walking out the door to find a Bigfoot humping your potty trained unicorn
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    They can do it if they don't bottle it.
    They can do it if they don't bottle it.

truer words have never been written.
  • ShandyDrinker
    edited October 2015

Cheers amigo!

Yeah, problem is, if we do lose x2 vs Bayern, we have to make sure to finish 4th cause Europa League might either be a) waste of time b) terrible as thursday matches and 2 days later EPL matches..

It's a win win situation for you there though mate as anyone and everyone will be expecting you to concentrate on winning the league resting the stars for the Europa games. This will then allow you to play all the young guns for that vital experience in the Europa without anyone batting an eyelid. If you get far in the competition with the young guns I am sure you would then see Wenger play the big boys nearer the quarters, semis etc.. I wouldn't worry too much fella but that Bayern scalp would be nice ;)
  • Fab
    17539 posts World Class
    5-1 to the arsenal
  • ShandyDrinker
    Fab wrote: »
    5-1 to the arsenal

That's the spirit mate, "Up the Arse"

• dannyboy
    12805 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2015
    Depends on which players Wenger is resting.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    Same as walking out the door to find a Bigfoot humping your potty trained unicorn

That's twice in one day - if I catch him again I'm going to create a fur coat from his ****
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Very much doubt it.
    Arsenal are stumbling about winning 2, losing 1, while Bayern are pretty much tearing a new 1 in every opponent they face.
    But it is football, so anything could happen.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Arsenal to lose 3-0.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Good luck
  • Marano94
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    No chance sorry.
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    They'll win