My pack luck

qarxis
36 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited October 2015
I have been playing UT since Fifa 10. Since then I have opened over 500 packs(only coins used) and I have never gotten a player that's worth 100k+.

I have opened a 50k pack just now and my best player was Candreve roflmao!
My pack luck is extremely bad, is there someonethat has the same pack luck? lol

Comments

• SSS
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just opened one, and had nobody over 80. All discards. My own fault, I knew better before I did it. there goes 1/3 of my coins...
  • barcafan731
    54 posts Park Captain
    Yeah, I had a "great" pack to: Cassano (81) -- yippee!; 3x79, 3x78, 3x75 and 1 each of 76 and 77. Thanks EA!! So happy my odds for top players were "increased" for that pack.
  • strings79
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    My best was Robert huth
  • BlitzersNL
    24473 posts Club Captain
    Yeah, I had a "great" pack to: Cassano (81) -- yippee!; 3x79, 3x78, 3x75 and 1 each of 76 and 77. Thanks EA!! So happy my odds for top players were "increased" for that pack.

They are increased. Did you really expect a top rated player, who have a minimal pullratio, because of double chance?
  • barcafan731
    54 posts Park Captain
    BlitzersNL wrote: »

They are increased. Did you really expect a top rated player, who have a minimal pullratio, because of double chance?
    Look, I wasn't expecting Messi, but even a few low 80s would be better than the crap I got. Obviously, we all know packs suck, so I should know better, but this year it seems way worse.

Hopefully, someone else reading this will think twice and not buy the "special 50k" pack, since it's too late for me.