More OT cause we love it

Dilemma game is strong.

making it short.

friend of mines gf who he has been with him for months had been flirting for a few days and tonight tried to engage me in her lil make out fantasy during our outing yesterday night when he wasn't there.

this is bad bad news for both parties. i wanted to tell my friend, but he would prob react badly at 2am and tis was no bueno.

and now when we woke up and all big problemo as she said i should join them for the camden market BS and i was like nah you alright, but then he insisted and so the awkwardness begins and it is not comfortable i do declare.

She goes back to Amsterdam on a weds, so my train of thought is i just find an excuse and just leave it, cuz even though the relationship is pretty shaky, i don't want to make it worse if that makes sense as it could fix itself!

i await the wisdom of the foremost brilliant forumers with experience in this dilemma.

Comments

• KingLionel10
    15006 posts World Class
    Tell your pal, best off rid of the little mattress back.
  • CornishLad
    23521 posts Club Captain
    Maybe your friend wants you to join them in a menage a trois. If you know what I mean :D
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    She is not worth any of u. If She does that tp your friend she will do it to u. Go at her and risk loosing both. I would tell my friend, and avoid the girl
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Question is what do you feel for her?

Also tell your friend first than see what happens afterwards and if you do some how have feelings for her than maybe you were both right for each other. Also is she a fit dutch bird or wha m8?
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
  • CornishLad
    23521 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2015
    But In all seriousness I would tell him. You can't trust no b1tches. If they have a falling out and she twists the story and makes it sound like something did happen he might never trust you again. Bros before ho's and all that
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    CornishLad wrote: »
    But In all seriousness I would tell him. You can't trust no b1tches. If they have a falling out and she twists the story and makes it sound like something did happen he might never trust you again. Bros before ho's and all that

But ho's bring dem good feels brah.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Bros b4 hoes
  • CornishLad
    23521 posts Club Captain
    Blarix wrote: »

That is true but they aren't worth ruining friendship for. Believe me!
    Question is what do you feel for her?

Also tell your friend first than see what happens afterwards and if you do some how have feelings for her than maybe you were both right for each other. Also is she a fit dutch bird or wha m8?

Not going to lie she is pretty damn hot/fit whatever you want to say :open_mouth:

But bros before hoes son.

Think i'll tell him when she leaves, makes things less ugly no?

• Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain

Let's ask Karma. Is this dude worth missing the good stuff for? If he is he better bring you some nice Christmas gifts.
  • WoundedGoat

Far more women than proper friends in the world.
  • Lacerda11
    1110 posts Professional
    good friend, m8 or brother like friend?

and do you like the girl?

Let's ask Karma. Is this dude worth missing the good stuff for? If he is he better bring you some nice Christmas gifts.

The dude is a good friend! We have had romantic candle light dinner once or twice before together! Ain't no lasssss going to take that away
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Karma wrote: »

The dude is a good friend! We have had romantic candle light dinner once or twice before together! Ain't no lasssss going to take that away

47778-wrestler-dis-gon-b-gud-gif-Img-O4EB.gif
    Lacerda11 wrote: »

good question senor Lac.

good friend.
    I do like the girl personality/look wise.

still know what i must do! my morality compass is on point.
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up

Far more women than proper friends in the world.

Wise words from the goat rigth there.
  • CornishLad
    23521 posts Club Captain

This is also true. You and Karma are both men of much wisdom
  • Lacerda11
    1110 posts Professional
    Lacerda11 wrote: »

good question senor Lac.

good friend.
    I do like the girl personality/look wise.

still know what i must do! my morality compass is on point.

damn, 2 ways to get through this imo:

1: tell your friend about it. (seems like to be the right thing to do, BUT if your friend and the girl will get it right again and stay together, the friendship might not be the same [could be]).

2: You dont say anything to anyone, try not to get in touch with the girl much and just wait out how it will be in the near future. If she doesnt like him, she will brake up and will try to get in touch with you anyways, then you have to tell him of course but its not your fault.

My best friend had the same issue with another good m8 of us. Unfortunatly it didnt turn out well as they are not talking to each other now :-(
  • Richard
    11410 posts Has That Special Something
    Bro's before hoes or the ho has to be top notch quality.
  • CornishLad
    23521 posts Club Captain

47778-wrestler-dis-gon-b-gud-gif-Img-O4EB.gif

Great choice of gif I r8 8/8 m9
  • twinsdude5
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tell your friend what she's doing unless she's super model quality.. Then bang her and hope for the best
  • fishLuke
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    She ain't worth anything to either of you.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    It's a pretty **** position to be in as your friend is gonna get hurt no matter what you do.

I would talk to her personally and tell her what position she's put you in and tell her you're gonna tell your mate as it's not fair on him.
    But give her the choice to break up with him. Tell her if she doesn't you'll tell him. Maybe that's a better way so he won't feel so **** ?lesser of two evils and all that rather than tell him ' hey bro sorry your GF want to bang me so you should dump her '
    Just an idea
    GL either way but yeah bros most definitely before ho's
  • WoundedGoat
    Richard wrote: »
    Bro's before hoes or the ho has to be top notch quality.

If she is carrying on like that, she is not top notch quality.
  • Crossland
    7567 posts League Winner
    Bang her mate if she don't bang you she's only gonna go bang someone else anyway then she'll **** your mate over anyway best you take this one for the team ;) hahaha
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Before you do anything and make things awkward for everyone. Just make sure this was not a drunk moment as that happens to every one once in a while. She could have been drunk and actually doesn't see that way about you. Ask her what she did while she was smashed was bit odd and hope it never happens again. You might never need to tell your friend as it could be a simple mistake.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17212 posts World Class
    Tell your mate for sure.
  • WoundedGoat
    Before you do anything and make things awkward for everyone. Just make sure this was not a drunk moment as that happens to every one once in a while. She could have been drunk and actually doesn't see that way about you. Ask her what she did while she was smashed was bit odd and hope it never happens again. You might never need to tell your friend as it could be a simple mistake.

What happens when she says it wasn't a mistake? Then goes all in to make it happen?

Let it burn
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain

What happens when she says it wasn't a mistake? Then goes all in to make it happen?

Let it burn

Well than Karma has to smash her brakes in and than tell his friend. Win/win.