What Happened??

FIFA Legend
739 posts Semi-Pro
edited October 2015
I remember these forums used to be packed and topics moved fast....been here since 2011.

Comments

• Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    A lot of the old regulars have been replaced by lurkers.
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Ki I 18 I wrote: »
    A lot of the old regulars have been replaced by lurkers and ****.

• Daniel.
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa got worse. Forums became a place where people that genuinely needed help got no reply and the only threads that were replied to were ones slagging the game or someone off. That's 100% what these forums are now.
  • Ki I 18 I wrote: »

This sucks. I used to come from work and my topic moved like 32 pages behind and now a topic barely moves one page.
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ki I 18 I wrote: »

This sucks. I used to come from work and my topic moved like 32 pages behind and now a topic barely moves one page.

Yup. I know that feel. Unfortunately people from the **** farm have escaped and have started to reside here. Definitely not as good as it was a couple of years back.
  • These forums used to be amazing. People posting guided and squads left and right. :(
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Could also be that the forum has moved domain.
  • FIFA Legend
    739 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2015
    Blarix wrote: »

True, but there's a warning sign at the top. I miss the regulars on here. It's like we all knew each other. I remember your Blarix. Back in FIFA 14 we traded. Legend Snake is my IGN
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

True, but there's a warning sign at the top. I miss the regulars on here. It's like we all knew each other. I remember your Blarix. Back in FIFA 14 we traded. Legend Snake is my IGN

Ah yes I remember you. That is when trading was pretty fun actually. Now it is this roller coaster lol.

Good to see you again lad.
  • Blarix wrote: »

Ah yes I remember you. That is when trading was pretty fun actually. Now it is this roller coaster lol.

Yea, I miss those days. When trading was normal on here.
  • BrentfordFC
    12451 posts Has That Special Something
    It still is, just not here
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32179 posts National Team Captain
    I remember the days when people used to come on the Forums to sell their players and all the good deals to be had were on the forums vs the transfer market. every other thread was titled "Tom's shop! selling Torres, Ronaldo, and MORE!" lmao. click the thread and the dude is selling his club, it's all color coded, had the prices he was looking for, or what cards he was looking to trade for, SOLD! next to the ones that were sold or a line through it.

those were the days.
  • McNani17
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    I remember the days when people used to come on the Forums to sell their players and all the good deals to be had were on the forums vs the transfer market. every other thread was titled "Tom's shop! selling Torres, Ronaldo, and MORE!" lmao. click the thread and the dude is selling his club, it's all color coded, had the prices he was looking for, or what cards he was looking to trade for, SOLD! next to the ones that were sold or a line through it.

those were the days.

Those were the days indeed!
  • Ryanmc14
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Ive been here since 09 When people use to do trading threads on Training a batch to 99

You tell them what player you wanted and then he would say how much it costs to train him to 99 everything .

They were the days every player was maxed out !

The forum was Packed back then between 09-12 Dead now

Couldnt remember my old account password had 2k+
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite

And by trading I guess you mean sharing phising links with eachother?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17262 posts World Class
    Ryanmc14 wrote: »
    Ive been here since 09 When people use to do trading threads on Training a batch to 99

You tell them what player you wanted and then he would say how much it costs to train him to 99 everything .

Yup. I used to train them :D
  • Fab
    18314 posts World Class
    i miss the old days too pal. its all turned to **** now with nearly all the good ppl gone
  • Ryanmc14
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    It turned to s*** because EA got Greedy
  • Fab
    18314 posts World Class
    ea has been greedy long before the fifa forums even existed mate.
  • Azof
    16934 posts World Class
    EAs greed has nothing to do with the interesting people leaving and being replaced by people that can't take a joke and only live and breathe fut
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32179 posts National Team Captain
    Ryanmc14 wrote: »

lol. yeah I'm a FUT Founder as well.. I remember that was the way we all made coin on here... I remember having to activate the proper coaches to counter the decreasing stat when you were using the attribute cards to boost stats. lol.
  • Fab
    18314 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    EAs greed has nothing to do with the interesting people leaving and being replaced by people that can't take a joke and only live and breathe fut

rt
  • LFC Simon 98
    18189 posts World Class
    What happened is too many people thought they were something and think they have power on here or something leading to to many #banter threads and anyone who made a serious thread or a question/squad advise got ignored
    Give me all the virtual power you have.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Ch1cha wrote: »

And by trading I guess you mean sharing phising links with eachother?

Boring.

This is what is wrong with the forum. Constant baiting and arguments.
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    I remember back in FUT10 these forums were packed. If you left your computer for 5 minutes there would be like 10 New topics and your topic would have moved to the next page. Crazy how its gone down hill. However, with there being less regulars on here now you sort of get to know everyone which is good
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Also doesn't help that there's so many categories so that splits up quite a lot of people
  • P
    7674 posts League Winner
    I think the decline in the game after Fifa 12 has helped as well. It's crazy to think back and remember how good the forums were in UT10 and how much communication there was from EA. How much more input we had and how helpful everyone was.