So Akward feeling, deleting my first FIFA game since 2010

yasendi
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Simple, Options --> Delete game. Never thought of doing it since 5 years. Since the beautiful feeling I had in 2010 World Cup. In that year, I gave up on Konami. Now, Konami still sucks so I will quit Football video games for a while. Can not take this abuse to the beautiful game done by EA. Cheers

Comments

• silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2015
    Contemplating doing the same as I doubt a EA will patch it back to the way it was. Played fifa for twenty years and this is the first one (since the patches) I don't reasonably enjoy.
  • Onculcan
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2015
    yasendi wrote: »
    Simple, Options --> Delete game. Never thought of doing it since 5 years. Since the beautiful feeling I had in 2010 World Cup. In that year, I gave up on Konami. Now, Konami still sucks so I will quit Football video games for a while. Can not take this abuse to the beautiful game done by EA. Cheers

So true man, for the first time, I am seriously thinking about deleting and selling the game after 6 years. The game is better than the last year but after seeing the demo gameplay and the gameplay which is caused by the last update, I am very mad to EA because of fooling us every year.
    Post edited by Onculcan on
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    But after, a pause to chill and moaning on forums...
  • sonofocelot
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This game peaked at 2010WC, fifa 11, and fifa 12. It had the 2 essentials for me.

-Completely manual controls (they're not manual this year, they're horribly assisted)

-match lobbies

That was the 2 features, neither of which exist anymore, and it was coupled by superb, enjoyable, fluid, intelligent gameplay that required a lot of thought and skill to be good at.

Quite simply, there's a reason people are moaning so much now, and that's because it used to be good. If the series had always been awful then no-one would care, but it's the fact that it was so so much better 5 YEARS AGO, and a whole generation later, a more powerful console, and 5 years worth of technological advancement, and we have far less features, and a far worse game.

That's why people are annoyed.
  • i'm not going to delete the game because i still enjoy carer mode on slow... But online is unplayable. Tottally garbage. They killed this game. I do not see myself buying this game anymore.
  • rubberglovelove
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's ****...Give us back proper pace not kiddie fast