Djurgårdens IF - alltid oavsett

Lyktan
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I've decided to do this for another year. Last year I made a story about Cardiff, one I am very proud of. I am very certain that you guys will like the story with loads of new stuff: photoshops, video edits (however they are not mandatory for the story) etc. Djurgårdens IF is the team I support in real life and I love them to bits so the choice was easy.

Wz3q079.png
Manager Per "Pelle" Olsson sat down in his chair at the office. He opened up a letter from Austria, a country he rarely had contact with.

- What can this be?, he said and opened it up.
jnVKmmf.png

- Oh, wow. No doubt about it, Djurgårdens IF are going to Austria, Pelle said and smiled as he emailed the arrangers of the tournament with his phone in the hand, ready to call everyone else in the club.

Comments

• Lyktan
    edited October 2015
    STARTING ELEVEN

eJ6pQtK.jpg
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck. Interesting team choice. I, and I'm guessing most of the people on here, don't know too much about them, so this could be an opportunity for some of us to becomee more familiar with some of the players on your team.
  • Wyojasond
    10744 posts Has That Special Something
    Good luck man. Looks like it's gonna be an interesting story
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1175 posts Professional
    Good luck, hopefully you have some real gems on your squad.
  • dannyboy
    12796 posts Has That Special Something
    Djurgården. My favorite Swedish team. B) Good luck.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Good luck, will follow this one with interest!
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Good luck dude
  • Lyktan
    Just so you all know: Djurgården, along with their rivals AIK and Hammarby, are known for having a fantastic crowd and atmosphere. I recommend you all to watch the video I provided down below to hear what the fans in Sweden sound like. This is before the game against Hammarby and an old capo steps up with a new chant (he came up with it before the game) - a chant where we are mocking Hammarby.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LourZwAKCdI
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Nice team choice. Good luck.
  • Lyktan
    GfURdWU.png

It was a good vibe in the dressing room right before the first game in "The European Cup". Djurgårdens IF is rarely out in Europe but was actually about a week ago playing against Levski Sofia, a game that ended 2-2. Manager Pelle Olsson went through the tactics, both for the team in general and then with each player so they would know their tasks.

- Karlsson, you will start on the bench unless something happens to Björkström. Nothing big, you will get your chances in this tournament as well, don't worry about it. However, same applies to Björkström with the tactics that I'm going through now. We want to have a wide defensive line and I want you to use the wings a lot.

_________

25QMKqk.png

The game wasn't the best, however not the worst.

- There are plenty of positives from that game. Bearing in mind this is only a friendly tournament, we are more looking at the gameplay rather than the results. Kerim (Mrabti) was outstanding and Faltsetas and Walker both did well on the midfield. I am very satisfied with that I saw, Pelle Olsson said at the press conference after the game.
  • Lyktan
    edited October 2015
    Ob2zVP4.png

SHFvfnj.png
  • Lyktan
    G416oHX.png

- Jesper Karlström, you got a straight red against SV Mattersburg and you are now banned for two games. What do you have to say?

- I support the referees decision to a hundred percent in this one. It was a stupid challenge from me and I knew it was a red as soon as I tackled him. We have many great players at the midfield, so I'm not worried about that. I'm just a bit angry at myself. I think we will do great in the next game against FC Thun who is just one point behind us.

• Lyktan
    WqAR1Ki.png

Earlier this morning the big Swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet" reported that the 28-year old John Owoeri had signed a deal with Djurgården. It is now confirmed by Pelle Olsson, who is delighted with the signing.

- We have a couple of strikers already. Jawo, Andersson and Johnson but if one is injured and one has a bad form we would have a problem. Owoeri will be a perfect addition to the squad and he is at the moment flying down to Austria. I don't know if he will play in the next game against FC Thun, but we will see.
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Good start to pre-season. Graphics are nice!
  • Lyktan
    Good start to pre-season. Graphics are nice!

Thanks a lot! Yep, should've won the first one though :/
    Nice team choice. Good luck.

They are great. We are the definition of decency in real life. Not amazing, not ****.
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Good luck, will follow this one with interest!

Glad to hear that!
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Djurgården. My favorite Swedish team. B) Good luck.

Really? Thats awesome :)
    Good luck, hopefully you have some real gems on your squad.

I think Mrabti will be crucial for me. He is amazing in real lie.
    Good luck man. Looks like it's gonna be an interesting story

I hope so too. Thanks a lot!
    Good luck. Interesting team choice. I, and I'm guessing most of the people on here, don't know too much about them, so this could be an opportunity for some of us to becomee more familiar with some of the players on your team.

Yeah, I will put in some history during some games (when I play derbys for example). Thanks!
  • Lyktan
    E6WVLfB.png
  • dannyboy
    Yeah. You remember Joona Toivio? He's from my town.
  • welch97
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    nice looking start. Good luck with the Allsvenskan, will be hard to overthrow Malmo and AIK though.
  • Lyktan
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Yeah. You remember Joona Toivio? He's from my town.
    Of course I do! Oh, cool! :D

He scored this once:
    welch97 wrote: »
    nice looking start. Good luck with the Allsvenskan, will be hard to overthrow Malmo and AIK though.
    Thanks!
  • Ashy
    9216 posts League Winner
    good luck, nice start so far
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Nice start to your tenure.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Nice start to your tenure.
  • Lyktan
    sS9f7M2.png
  • Lyktan
    rCUh4B4.png
  • Lyktan
    f1F5IDV.png
  • Lyktan
    Ro5hXsN.png
  • Lyktan
    6eM5xYw.png
  • dannyboy
    Nice graphics here. B) Good job advancing to the next round.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015
    Unlucky in the semifinal but a good solid cup win!