Request for a Refund to PS Store

yasendi
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I sent the email today hopefully I will get an answer

Hi There,

On the 24th of September, I bought FIFA 16 from PlayStation Store via my credit card. I bought the game after playing the Demo which was also downloaded from your store. This is to request a refund for the FIFA 16 purchase to my credit card please as the game had two updates which made it so different with much reduced quality versus the demo and initial launch. What Electronic Arts has done is an unethical business practice and I expect you not to allow such a thing via your site. To read more about the issue I advice you to visit EA forums to see the magnitude of complaints about the latest patch 1.02 which has turned the game into a NON-Football game. I am feeling like I was stolen. I need my money back please. Links below: ....

Regards
Yasir
PS4
ID: YASENDI

Comments

• ICUP
    3906 posts National Call-Up
    Won't get that refund mate, but do agree we all got bumped. EA showed us a game and let us try it out and we loved it and then BAM 2 weeks later we get a game different to the demo. Its like trying a ferrari and then buying it and then you find out the car has to be recalled so they can give you a **** engine making the car **** overall
  • Bump
  • Onculcan
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I am sad that u didnt liked the game and wanted a refund but by the way I am very happy that the majority of players have started to think like me. Demo was beatiful but this game has became a child play again after the update. I had enought I wont buy fifa next year.
  • yasendi
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I will not give them my money. If Sony did not replay, I will contact Master Card to cancel the transaction. I am going to fight it. What a cheap thing to do
  • Alexd250
    60 posts Park Captain
    yasendi wrote: »
    I will not give them my money. If Sony did not replay, I will contact Master Card to cancel the transaction. I am going to fight it. What a cheap thing to do
    i bought the digital version too let me know what to do to get a refund, Ps store doesn't mention anything about refunds after buying a digital edition version, this FIFA 16 update is totally unethical regarding of the game previously advertised and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to advertise one kind of a gameplay ( football simulation) and all of a sudden turn it into a ultrafast dribbling.. arcade game.

• flcinusa
    453 posts Sunday League Hero

Transaction long gone, if it was still pending then you *might* have been able to do something about it, but now you have next to no chance of getting anything back.
  • Shirayu
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I'll never buy any game from EA in a pre-order. I won't be fooled again.
  • Rozarlive
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    flcinusa wrote: »

Transaction long gone, if it was still pending then you *might* have been able to do something about it, but now you have next to no chance of getting anything back.

no it isn't gone. he can dispute the charge with a master card up to 180 days noob.
  • Designer
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tell that to PES2016 buyers too, they should get a refund for outdated squads too using your laughable logic
  • ICUP
    3906 posts National Call-Up
    There might be a way to get it back from the bank if you file an indemnity claim. Just tell em that you checked your statement and found out the game had been purchased without your knowledge and they will pump the cash back in.
  • flcinusa
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Rozarlive wrote: »
    flcinusa wrote: »

no it isn't gone. he can dispute the charge with a master card up to 180 days noob.

Yes, but nothing is guaranteed, at this point there is at least six different things that need to line up for the slimmest possibility of a refund, the stickler will be the PS Store or EA return policy.
  • MilkyBarKid16
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get a grip