5159 posts Big Money Move
    Making players obtainable, great job EA
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Ki and Blarix should just bang and get it over with

What do you say Ki?
  • NornIron
    12061 posts Has That Special Something
    150k away from George Best and now stuck.
  • Edu
    6759 posts Big Money Move
    Neymar was 400k this morning

56991eda21415a2d4ea9789f35111687.png
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Edu wrote: »

Should be around 70k in reality
  • Edu
    maymanpele wrote: »

Should be around 70k in reality

EA stipulate the ranges. i agree with you.
  • Williejno1
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    This is exactly what ea wants to make it extremly hard to make any kind of decent coins trading
    so in turn more packs being bought with points to get the players they want so really ea control the market not the community that they keep stating
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    This is exactly what ea wants to make it extremly hard to make any kind of decent coins trading
    so in turn more packs being bought with points to get the players they want so really ea control the market not the community that they keep stating
    Lol really...
  • Edu
    some players are not selling even for their minimum.

bottom rock detected. :D
  • Demon
    1262 posts Professional
    edited October 2015
    some players are not selling even for their minimum.

bottom rock detected. :D

i wonder how prices will be like after toty with all those hero cards being released every weekend along the special packs massacre :D
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Dog wrote: »
    Lol really...

Wrong I make a killing. My method never fails. Keep investing kiddies
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blarix wrote: »

What do you say Ki?

All I want is a block button. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Ki I 18 I wrote: »

What do you say Ki?

Not hard to achieve that right now. I can mentally block you like I have been doing for a while.

• Dan is Clutch
    25720 posts Player of the Year
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    @Dan is Clutch Called the hero ronaldo bud ;)

Next weeks lottery numbers please? :D
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    TORZADO wrote: »
    Lol really...

That's what I'm getting at lol
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero

What do you say Ki?

Not hard to achieve that right now. I can mentally block you like I have been doing for a while.

Ok, very good.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Lol really...

I say this from a place of love for ya my brother, so take it for what it's worth: I never understand why you're such a mug about this yet basically never disclose whatever it is you're doing. I mean, I have a number of methods I do and don't necessarily kiss and tell unless asked, but the whole high and mighty thing against investors has always bothered me. You drastically overstate their effect and are far too mad about it IMO.
  • Campino
    27492 posts Player of the Year
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    Lol really...

I say this from a place of love for ya my brother, so take it for what it's worth: I never understand why you're such a mug about this yet basically never disclose whatever it is you're doing. I mean, I have a number of methods I do and don't necessarily kiss and tell unless asked, but the whole high and mighty thing against investors has always bothered me. You drastically overstate their effect and are far too mad about it IMO.

I make a few coins here and there and I'll tell whoever wants to know

There is no where near enough people with enough coins on this forum to make a diffeence either way

I'm 100% with you pal on that one, if your that good at it why not just help those that arnt?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Torzado has nightmares about IF cards. It haunts him.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2015
    Hopefully the nif is 500k as predicted by toty realistically with every weekend being Black Friday . :D Expecting full meltdown by Sunday with 50ks.. Rip market o:)
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully the nif is 500k as predicted by toty realistically with every weekend being Black Friday . :D Expecting full meltdown by Sunday with 50ks.. Rip market o:)

I could totally dig a 500k NIF Ronaldo. Never thought I'd see that day ever again.
  • Pugzilla
    16598 posts World Class
    Legends crashing?
  • Campino
    27492 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2015

I could totally dig a 500k NIF Ronaldo. Never thought I'd see that day ever again.

Reckon? Plus 50k's?

• Agent VZ
    edited October 2015

Well he came close to that last year towards the end.. In one week ea have changed his price from 1.7 to under 1.3 on a good deal. That's just insane .. Can see Gullit under 2 m from 2.7m if there's 5 more weeks of this debauchery by Black Friday.
  • Agent VZ
    @Dan is Clutch Next weekend watch out for 2x chance on legends ;)
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero

Well he came close to that last year towards the end.. In one week ea have changed his price from 1.7 to under 1.3 on a good deal. That's just insane .. Can see Gullit under 2 m from 2.7m if there's 5 more weeks of this debauchery by Black Friday.

Ah I wasn't around then, I had actually quit by November. FUT11 when Ronaldo was 370k, Messi 295k, TOTY Neuer 120k etc. I want those days back, even if it means them being far more accessible. Of course players of that rarity won't become that cheap. But the cheaper we have them, the better.
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Campino wrote: »

Reckon? Plus 50k's?

I dunno if he will. I just saw another forumer post it and said I'd be totally into it if we were ever that fortunate to have those prices earlyish through the year.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25720 posts Player of the Year
    @Dan is Clutch Next weekend watch out for 2x chance on legends ;)

Fully expecting this now. :D