Hero Cristiano Ronaldo incoming.

Comments

• VICTAAAA
    10851 posts Has That Special Something
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    By returning the game to the gamers, they really mean trading outside doing so for pittance or legends quick flips, etc. is just going to be permanently stuck in neutral. I know they miscalculated and need to bring prices down, but Jesus ...

nobody wants to hear this but i can see caps coming back in; not from coin sellers but to suppress traders listing fresh cards (e.g. us on the IF thread).
  • CristianoRonaldo
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No 6 pm uk time on market 3 nif ronaldo and 1 inform
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Ki I 18 I wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    Trading is just completly screwed now 2 weeks running

Depends on what your method of trading is. For many this is a godsend.

Only if you sit on coins

lolno

How so?

Anything else you lose coins.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    I have 30k now if I sell up...
  • Campino
    27369 posts Player of the Year
    I sold up yesterday

Was gonna buy a team today/tonight

Glad I didnt
  • CristianoRonaldo
    Look now for 3 min 4 Hero ronaldo in market and this listing players sure this listing ea
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero

Only if you sit on coins

lolno

How so?

I'm hardly going to tell you what I do lmao. Buying expensive players and waiting for rises and nabbing Legends mistakenly put up for cheap aren't the only ways to trade.
  • jenksiee123
    21788 posts Club Captain
    Look now for 3 min 4 Hero ronaldo in market and this listing players sure this listing ea

Or, I know this might be hard to believe, but people are packing them....
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

Only if you sit on coins

lolno

How so?

I'm hardly going to tell you what I do lmao. Buying expensive players and waiting for rises and nabbing Legends mistakenly put up for cheap aren't the only ways to trade.

Lol. No one asked you but you either sit on coins or teams. Not hard.
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol. No one asked you

"How so?"

Lel.
    you either sit on coins or teams.

That's called saving coins, not making coins. Every week I'm earning more coins through basic trading. If you think about where the potential is then you might have more luck. You don't need outrageous numbers to make good coins.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Lol. No one asked you

"How so?"

Lel.

That's called saving coins, not making coins. Every week I'm earning more coins through basic trading. If you think about where the potential is then you might have more luck. You don't need outrageous numbers to make good coins.

My question was not about your trading habit. Please read again. Trading I have no issues with trust me when I say this. 3bcd7b150eef899d2182868aa288c831.png

I was merely pointing any one that is going to gain is people who are sitting on coins. Investments in big players/teams is a losing battle. NIF trading is ok I guess but not long term solution.
  • CristianoRonaldo

Or, I know this might be hard to believe, but people are packing them....

Realy all in market ? within 2 minutes only kids can belive
  • Crossland
    8153 posts League Winner
    I think we know going from previous years Ea Flood the market from time to time usaly with extinct cards,so it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case but you just don't know maybe peeps have got lucky and packed him first pack as soon as he was released !
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Crossland wrote: »
    I think we know going from previous years Ea Flood the market from time to time usaly with extinct cards,so it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case but you just don't know maybe peeps have got lucky and packed him first pack as soon as he was released !

Out of 1000's that open only 4 got lucky.
  • Crossland
    8153 posts League Winner

Out of 1000's that open only 4 got lucky.

Yep and i wasn't one of em as usall ;)
    Give it a few hours and there will be pages of em
  • Wolf91
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So we're getting over a hero card a week at this rate... Well over.
    Ea are so greedy just any excuse to drop something that makes people spend more cash
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol. No one asked you

"How so?"

Lel.

My question was not about your trading habit. Please read again. Trading I have no issues with trust me when I say this. 3bcd7b150eef899d2182868aa288c831.png

I was merely pointing any one that is going to gain is people who are sitting on coins. Investments in big players/teams is a losing battle. NIF trading is ok I guess but not long term solution.

I'm not going to sit here with you and argue. You said it's only good for those who sit on coins, I said it's not. We agree to disagree.
  • Crossland
    8153 posts League Winner
    Wolf91 wrote: »
    Ea are so greedy just any excuse to drop something that makes people spend more cash

Good business sense though,Ea can guarantee huge pack sales/huge income,I can see 100k packs dropping imminantly..
  • chaser2k15
    13635 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh the joys of making profit. Some are masters of it and some are patient and just wait for the little trickles of profit that appear.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Oh the joys of making profit. Some are masters of it and some are patient and just wait for the little trickles of profit that appear.

And some are humble, super intelligent and always have a sparkling personality. Oh, let's be honest, only Blarix is all of those things ...
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    @Dan is Clutch Called the hero ronaldo bud ;)
  • Wolf91
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Good business sense though,Ea can guarantee huge pack sales/huge income,I can see 100k packs dropping imminantly..
    Absolutely, no one is arguing their logic behind it, they're just massive corporate leeches and they're greed has become just neverending . Especially when consumer always comes last with EA..
  • Crossland
    8153 posts League Winner

Absolutely, no one is arguing their logic behind it, they're just massive corporate leeches and they're greed has become just neverending . Especially when consumer always comes last with EA..

Totaly agree with you mate,but they sure know how to make money.
  • Demon
    1262 posts Professional
    @FutEconomist rip market
  • Agent VZ
    edited October 2015

Its a very stupid way to make money by putting most of the customers off... They could have just kept the normal hhs from last year on thursdays, sats and tuesdays instead of making every week into an event . Dont see the difference in this and black friday to be honest except that might have a few lightening rounds.. Just sold my team and now just gonna sit on coins till ea chills the fk out haha
  • Crossland
    8153 posts League Winner
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Its a very stupid way to make money by putting most of the customers off... They could have just kept the normal hhs from last year on thursdays, sats and tuesdays instead of making every week into an event . Dont see the difference in this and black friday to be honest except that might have a few lightening rounds.. Just sold my team and now just gonna sit on coins till ea chills the fk out haha

Ea Chill out ! Never hahaha
  • Agent VZ

Ea Chill out ! Never hahaha

Then its me just quickflipping from now on im done haha
  • Crossland
    8153 posts League Winner
    Lmao mate :)
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    Ki and Blarix should just bang and get it over with
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero

At the end of the day they have the data at their end to see if it pays off or not. They know what works on the whole.