Draft

Raistlin
1405 posts Professional
How many of you have gotten a 100k pack from winning draft? And if you have how many times did it take before you got it?

Comments

• CandyRat
    7723 posts League Winner
    Me, don't know
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    CandyRat wrote: »
    Me, don't know

Damn I feel like its impossible, have you gotten it more than once?
  • CandyRat
    7723 posts League Winner
    Raistlin wrote: »
    CandyRat wrote: »
    Me, don't know

Damn I feel like its impossible, have you gotten it more than once?

Nope, gotm Diego Alves in it though :neutral:
  • MarioMonk
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got it twice in a row. But that is the only 2 times I have had it.
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    I got it twice in a row. But that is the only 2 times I have had it.

Thats still sweet though
  • MarioMonk
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got an amazing pack and a mediocre pack. 1st had ribery reus and cahill. Second had pastore
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    I have won it three times and gotten a 50k and two 35k packs from wins. My best pull - James - ironically came from a 7.5k draft pack from losing in the second round :)
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    I have won it three times and gotten a 50k and two 35k packs from wins. My best pull - James - ironically came from a 7.5k draft pack from losing in the second round :)

Noice, ive gotten a few 50k packs and my best pull so far has been tevez which isnt bad, just really want a 100k haha

other than 50ks though the 35ks are definitely my favorite
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Noice, ive gotten a few 50k packs and my best pull so far has been tevez which isnt bad, just really want a 100k haha

True that! How ya been man? Long time no talk - right after I joined the Skype group my life hit a whirlwind of busy and it's been no looking back till like last week, yikes!
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional

True that! How ya been man? Long time no talk - right after I joined the Skype group my life hit a whirlwind of busy and it's been no looking back till like last week, yikes!

Ive been doing pretty good man! good to hear from you again haha, should definitely pop back into the chat, we all miss you :wink: .

Hope everythings gotten sorted out for you, just some personal stuff going on?
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Ive been doing pretty good man! good to hear from you again haha, should definitely pop back into the chat, we all miss you :wink: .

For sure man, I'll give you guys a holler tomorrow! Yeah, it's been a combination of things, mainly centered around a change at work and a crazy cool, silly, exhausting 20-month-old at home. Sprinkle in some out-of-the-blue health issues and there you have it! :#
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    edited October 2015

For sure man, I'll give you guys a holler tomorrow! Yeah, it's been a combination of things, mainly centered around a change at work and a crazy cool, silly, exhausting 20-month-old at home. Sprinkle in some out-of-the-blue health issues and there you have it! :#

Dang, heres hoping you get some time to relax and play some super not rage inducing at all stress free fifa!

Edit: just seen your thread, maybe fifa isnt the best way to unwind :D
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Dang, heres hoping you get some time to relax and play some super not rage inducing at all stress free fifa!

Haha, what timing, huh? It's been weird because I haven't been pissed at all yet this year, but the last 72 hours I could start feeling it build up and I wanted to nip that in the bud and get to playing in a way that builds to the rest of the year, ya know? Only thing that really torques me off is crazy pressure so this year has the possibility to sneakily give me a heart attack, lol!
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Won it about 40 times, only got it twice ( got it yesterday). I know it's pretty obvious but its defo the pack to aim for, I didn't get any standout player from it but I still made 70k off it ( got gotze, Cahill, gundogan etc) .

Also yesterday for the first time yet I got a free draft token, they seem rarer then pele lol
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional

Haha, what timing, huh? It's been weird because I haven't been pissed at all yet this year, but the last 72 hours I could start feeling it build up and I wanted to nip that in the bud and get to playing in a way that builds to the rest of the year, ya know? Only thing that really torques me off is crazy pressure so this year has the possibility to sneakily give me a heart attack, lol!

Yea I feel ya, Ive enjoyed the gameplay this year, the pressure can be annoying at times but i think theres been overall improvement and its and its made steps in the right direction, I know you'll figure it out and be fine
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Kurt wrote: »
    Won it about 40 times, only got it twice ( got it yesterday). I know it's pretty obvious but its defo the pack to aim for, I didn't get any standout player from it but I still made 70k off it ( got gotze, Cahill, gundogan etc) .

Also yesterday for the first time yet I got a free draft token, they seem rarer then pele lol

Yea I think im on about 20 times and still havent gotten it, plenty of the shiite 25k all player packs though

And yea Ive yet to see a token this year, guess they cant afford to be giving out too many free drafts
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Yea I feel ya, Ive enjoyed the gameplay this year, the pressure can be annoying at times but i think theres been overall improvement and its and its made steps in the right direction, I know you'll figure it out and be fine

Oh, for sure, I think the good outweighs the bad for sure, and I'm trying not to put any eggs in the patch basket as that might fix refs and pressure and break countless other things, so no thanks on that one! If you get a couple minutes, could you chip in on my thread? Thanks in advance and I'll hope to talk to y'all tomorrow!
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional

Oh, for sure, I think the good outweighs the bad for sure, and I'm trying not to put any eggs in the patch basket as that might fix refs and pressure and break countless other things, so no thanks on that one! If you get a couple minutes, could you chip in on my thread? Thanks in advance and I'll hope to talk to y'all tomorrow!

For sure man!
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Won it once, I got a Lewandowski + Cuadrado. They seem rare, the 50k packs I received thus far has been sooooo bad