Can everyone be nicer to each other please?

Comments

• WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    This section is not what it used to be.

Use to be funny, now people just abuse each other

You want some mate yeah? Popcorn I mean ;)

Surely you should be offering me spuds ;)

How dare you!!! I'm offended !!!

IM NOT A BLOODY POTATO FARMER!!!

Will lucky charms do you?

Sure, my grannies aunts cats brothers window cleaner was basically Irish so I must be Irish so I should enjoy lucky charms

Half the world is Irish!! We're the world's best pikies

I went to America and was in a lift with a guy who claimed to be a third Irish, I kid you not.

Please explain this... I would have asked him but he got out

He had 1 set of Irish grandparent's and maybe 1 Scottish and 1 Welsh.

I'll give Martin O'Neill a shout. We're stuck for players mate. You'll love the party with Marty

Is Jack Charlton still alive?

He's my dad

Can he still party? Would seem more fun that Martin O'Neill. Jovial drunk Vs Creepy drunk IMHO.

When he's not busy with his flying condoms he likes a party. Mainly ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off the back of his tortoise that died in 1989

These those steam rolled tortoise ashtrays with a pre rolled 10 euro note inside?

Then be the juans

I lost my limited edition mirrored version at a party back in the noughties, life has never quite been the same :'(
  • DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class

Sure, my grannies aunts cats brothers window cleaner was basically Irish so I must be Irish so I should enjoy lucky charms

I went to America and was in a lift with a guy who claimed to be a third Irish, I kid you not.

I'll give Martin O'Neill a shout. We're stuck for players mate. You'll love the party with Marty

He's my dad

Can he still party? Would seem more fun that Martin O'Neill. Jovial drunk Vs Creepy drunk IMHO.

When he's not busy with his flying condoms he likes a party. Mainly ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off the back of his tortoise that died in 1989

These those steam rolled tortoise ashtrays with a pre rolled 10 euro note inside?

Then be the juans

I lost my limited edition mirrored version at a party back in the noughties, life has never quite been the same :'(

I've got one I got with a packet if pogs in 93. 9 paypals and its all yours
  • WoundedGoat

He's my dad

Then be the juans

93! Vintage mate you cant give that up.

I have a Polo shirt still from 91 if you wanna swap, unfortunately my Helle Hansen puffer jacket gave up last year.

• BalthasarGerards
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
  • DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class

He's my dad

Then be the juans

I have a Polo shirt still from 91 if you wanna swap, unfortunately my Helle Hansen puffer jacket gave up last year.

I've a NAFF jacket and a pair of ellesse for sale. Also some le coq sportif gear too,that might be a knock off though, Bought down the market in 99
  • Azof
    17717 posts World Class
    Darth where abouts down south you from?

Dublin

I'm curious where he's going with this

Ye of little fate Simon
  • DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class
    Right which one of you nicked my garden bench from out the front. I tell you lot where I'm from and the good metal gets stroked :D
  • WoundedGoat

He's my dad

Then be the juans

I've a NAFF jacket and a pair of ellesse for sale. Also some le coq sportif gear too,that might be a knock off though, Bought down the market in 99

Cant comepte with that, but I could raid my mate and get you a 92 N.A.S.A sweatshirt or some 94 No fear Canvas trousers.

Maybe when I am next in Dublin we can hit up some of the hotspots in our 90's gear!

• DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class

He's my dad

Then be the juans

Cant comepte with that, but I could raid my mate and get you a 92 N.A.S.A sweatshirt or some 94 No fear Canvas trousers.

Maybe when I am next in Dublin we can hit up some of the hotspots in our 90's gear!

Maybe take in a discoteque or something
  • Azof
    17717 posts World Class
    Right which one of you nicked my garden bench from out the front. I tell you lot where I'm from and the good metal gets stroked :D

That Simon fella is up to no good, he was put out of County Armagh for Antics like that
  • WoundedGoat

He's my dad

Then be the juans

They still got a Ritzy over there?
  • DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class

That Simon fella is up to no good, he was put out of County Armagh for Antics like that

Now he's on the stroke in Dublin. Somebody has to keep the scrap merchant in business lol. Incidentally somebody stole all the railings,7 foot tall railing from around our local park. Sheer brilliance
  • WoundedGoat

He's my dad

Then be the juans

Crash an 80's night and call them all ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
  • DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class

He's my dad

Then be the juans

Nah mate. Will get a tray of hooch in
  • Azof
    17717 posts World Class

Now he's on the stroke in Dublin. Somebody has to keep the scrap merchant in business lol. Incidentally somebody stole all the railings,7 foot tall railing from around our local park. Sheer brilliance

Let him know there are some giant metal walls up here they can nick, something to do with peace walls or something doesnt sound like they do much
  • DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class
    I'm off like a debs dress

Catch you lads tomorrow
  • WoundedGoat
    I'm off like a debs dress

Catch you lads tomorrow

Me too, order in the Lemon ok!
  • LFC Simon 98
    19549 posts World Class

Not allowed near Down either nowz...

The popo have it out for meh... Hence I'm doing the work down south
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    I officially approve this thread. Please continue
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    You have no idea how long it took me to scroll all the way the page on mobile
  • Campino
    29299 posts Player of the Year
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    You have no idea how long it took me to scroll all the way the page on mobile

Snap was worth it though

the forums may have attracted some class A's but some threads are pure gold still
  • DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class
    Good morning my sweet princes
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero

Good afternoon nightguard
  • DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class

I'm ready for a day of niceness
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero

You sound like Spongebob right now not even kidding

• DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class

You sound like Spongebob right now not even kidding

Breakfast time. I'm gonna have pancakes Patrick
  • Floyd
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was just about to google where I can get someone to Tarmac my drive but luckily I came on this thread first and found a few candidates!
  • WoundedGoat
    Floyd wrote: »
    I was just about to google where I can get someone to Tarmac my drive but luckily I came on this thread first and found a few candidates!

Sorry we moved on to Paved years ago.
  • DarthGrowler
    15630 posts World Class
    Floyd wrote: »

I can pebbledash your house, take away your rubbish and leave a foul stench too
  • LFC Simon 98
    19549 posts World Class
    I would offer but Azof would probably accuse me of planning on stealing the driveway...