Pogba

Slipend
1224 posts Professional
How is he this year? Is he worth Spending about 70% of my budget on and building a team around him as a central CAM in a 4231?

Really want to pull the trigger on him but he seems dreadfully overpriced at 210k and I'd imagine his price would probably plummet quicker than most.

Comments

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    If you think he's overpriced now, he was 300k last week and the last 2 times I've checked he was 235k and 221k, so his price has dropped a lot... I won't be buying him until he's lower than 150k though.. Or not at all...
  • swfcfan89
    1364 posts Professional
    He was great when I used him at CM. Worth the coin? I'd say no if it doesn't leave you much to build around him.
  • Slipend
    1224 posts Professional
    That's what I mean, his priced has dropped a lot already and I can see it dropping quicker than other "elite" players that are a similar price à la Reus.

I'd be selling this team to fund him, dunno if it's worth it.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/2845708/
  • portadownkitty
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His long shots from outside the box alone are worth the coins. My joint top scorer in CAM role
  • Slipend
    1224 posts Professional
    @potadownkitty mind posting your team mate?
  • Maximus AK47
    3036 posts National Call-Up
    The idea to spend 250k on a mid player - is simply stupid , unless it's a legend card.

• The idea to spend 250k on a mid player - is simply stupid , unless it's a legend card.
    My CAM scores more than my striker sometimes, so for me it would be worth to spend most of my coins on a CAM
  • Maximus AK47
    3036 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    The idea to spend 250k on a mid player - is simply stupid , unless it's a legend card.
    My CAM scores more than my striker sometimes, so for me it would be worth to spend most of my coins on a CAM

Sometimes - is a key word here mate )))

Last year I used hagi
    and suker at cam . Scored a lot almost 0.7 per game ....

Kluivert and crespo scored much more ) as you understand

Spending coins on str and wingers, - more sense

• VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

Sometimes - is a key word here mate )))

Last year I used hagi
    and suker at cam . Scored a lot almost 0.7 per game ....

Kluivert and crespo scored much more ) as you understand

Spending coins on str and wingers, - more sense

Erm ... yeah, but if you have coins, you'd strengthen the entire team.

In this case though, 70% of the budget on Pogba is a bit of a reach. I'd rather use Marchisio - great value for money.

• nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    edited October 2015
    I'd say no. You can find much better value for money at CAM position. That said, I use him and he's solid. But both him and James (my other CAM), who costs like 80k, knock them in at a similar rate.
  • Stkyfngz
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    He's good but he's not worth 200+k
  • FifaKilla213
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Slipend wrote: »
    How is he this year? Is he worth Spending about 70% of my budget on and building a team around him as a central CAM in a 4231?

Really want to pull the trigger on him but he seems dreadfully overpriced at 210k and I'd imagine his price would probably plummet quicker than most.

Animal