Trading with golds! Non/pre in-form trading

Adtrush
333 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2015
Nice simple trading method which easily generates coins!

There is a thread doing pretty well on the Xbox one forums doing this method. And not seen one on here so thought I'd get one started.

Credit to guys over there who said it was fine to copy there title etc. Much appreciated!

Here's how I think this thread would work best.

Each week we should identify targets, maybe they've become popular due to a YouTube video, had a great weekend etc. Begin to buy a reasonable amount of this card low before re-listing higher.

**keyy point, this is not price a fixing thread, do not buy up every single card on the market, there are people who play for fun.

I think this also works best when we stick to a rough price range, instead of undercutting each other. That way it is luck of the draw and we all make coins.

You can start with as little as 10k coins

Although I have stated look at possible up coming informs this can be done using popular gold cards and listing higher. Similar to the inform trading guide but with gold cards.

Will expand further on this op later, anyone in?

Some good pointers added to original post.

Pointers:

- Popular Leagues (BPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, BBVA)
- Popular Nations (England, Spain, Brazil, Germany, France etc.)
- Good Links With Popular Players (Rafinha, links with Neymar, Sakho, links with Varane, Trapp, Sirigu etc.)
- Players who will feature in the weekends games (cheap players)
-
Credit to @Tue69
Post edited by Adtrush on

Comments

• BWNINWB
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nice, I think this will be very helpful :).
  • Adtrush
    edited October 2015
    I have tried this method for the last 24 hours to see how it goes before making the thread and it's gone pretty well.

I bought 12 herrmann 81 rated for between 2000 and 2300k coins and listed 1k above what I paid. And sold 10 and restocked. Also bought 12 jovetic for 1200 listed 1k above didn't have any luck in about 8 listings so dropped profit by half and shifted 5 this afternoon. Also got 12 balotelli and shifted 3 in about 4 cycles.

So in about 24 hours I have made around 15k not much I know but wasn't really going in fully. I've been doing the in form trading guide as well and no sales all day from about 35 cards. So will be doing both.

Thought it would be good to make a thread doing this method so we can all share different players and avoid the ones that aren't selling. And all make coins.

Any feedback appreciated.
  • Adtrush
    Another cycle finished.

2 herrmann, 2 jovetic and a balotelli sold.

Think it could be a nice earner, the more people get involved the more cards we can identify.
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    So, what do you suggest doing?
  • Sandell85
    7580 posts League Winner
    yeah this is a good method :*
  • I'm in. I think Abate would be a good shout.
  • Adtrush
    chokosc wrote: »

Could try the ones I've already put. There selling well for me now. Just looking at some others but seen as we have just started its going to be a hit and miss to start with.
    Maybe target popular players that arnt to expensive to start with. I'm going try Milner now. Popular team and nation. See how that goes.

Let us know if your trying anyone else.
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    I do it with son and herrera and wilshere :) nice sells there too
  • Sherlock
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been doing this with non rares for about 2 weeks now.
    I've been buying Gabi,Biglia,Bastos,Tiago and Blind for about 350 to 400 and selling them at around 950 to 1000 and it's working well.
    Thinking of moving to rares now.
  • Cahir85
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    Count me in ☺
  • chokosc
    Adtrush wrote: »

Could try the ones I've already put. There selling well for me now. Just looking at some others but seen as we have just started its going to be a hit and miss to start with.
    Maybe target popular players that arnt to expensive to start with. I'm going try Milner now. Popular team and nation. See how that goes.

So, buy Jovetic for 1200 and list for 2k?
  • Adtrush
    Brilliant guys. This is what we need. Different players. I'm not gonna try Milner. All the cheap bins on him have rubbish contracts and fitness so I've gone with Dante all bought between 1700 and 1900.
  • Sandell85
    7580 posts League Winner
    yeah let us all target a couple of players
  • Adtrush

Yeh could do mate. But I think there are better options. Herrmann if you have the coins. Buy for 2000 to 2300 and list 1k above. Jovetic will sell but slowly I've found.
  • BWNINWB

Yeh could do mate. But I think there are better options. Herrmann if you have the coins. Buy for 2000 to 2300 and list 1k above. Jovetic will sell but slowly I've found.

How much herrmann's do you advise?
  • Demon
    1262 posts Professional
    bought 12 gabi's for under 500 selling them for 1k, got my coins tied up in ibra and a cheap team around him.

hoping for sales so I can improve the team as i'm short on coins :)
  • Adtrush
    BWNINWB wrote: »

At least 11 mate if you can. To fill a page on the transfer market.
  • Adtrush
    Demon wrote: »
    bought 12 gabi's for under 500 selling them for 1k, got my coins tied up in ibra and a cheap team around him.

hoping for sales so I can improve the team as i'm short on coins :)

My coins are tied up with informs. Hopefully this can get us some more.
  • BWNINWB
    BWNINWB wrote: »

At least 11 mate if you can. To fill a page on the transfer market.
    Thanks

• Cahir85
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    Going to start with Blind and Jovetic. Have 12 of each listed for about 800-1k above Bin.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    I have bought full squad of cheapish BPL gold players, and then listed them 1,1-2k more than what I bought them. I have sold every card atleast one time, and if the card got sold I bought another one as replacement. I sell a card or multiple cards every cykle. That's 8-16 thousand per day, at minimum. Pace is a good factor lol.
  • Adtrush
    mHazard wrote: »
    I have bought full squad of cheapish BPL gold players, and then listed them 1,1-2k more than what I bought them. I have sold every card atleast one time, and if the card got sold I bought another one as replacement. I sell a card or multiple cards every cykle. That's 8-16 thousand per day, at minimum. Pace is a good factor lol.

Nice one! Yeh pace does seem to be a factor in selling cards. lol.
  • Adtrush
    edited October 2015
    Another cycle finished. Sold 2 jovetic, 1balotelli and 1 herrmann. Was going to try get rid of jovetic but might restock. Might get them cheaper with packs been opened right now. Also got 11 Herrera. Transfer list is filling up now.
  • chokosc
    What do you suggest putting the starting price on a Herrmann? If I put his BiN on 3.2
  • WillMcG99
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Count me in 12x Herrman and 12 X Dante up
  • Adtrush
    What do you suggest putting the starting price on a Herrmann? If I put his BiN on 3.2

Could just put it the 100 hundred below but I find and others will tell you, it's best to keep the bins different so it doesn't look funny on the last page when someone comes to buy your card. So something like 3100/ 3200/3300/ 3100 etc if you get me.
  • Kay83
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Glad that it's working for u guys. But for now it may be because market is recovering after almost a happy week :-)
    If it keeps on trending, I will jump in as well :-)
  • Adtrush
    No Dante sales on the first cycle. Will keep relisting at current price for a few more.
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    I do it with son and herrera and wilshere :) nice sells there too

doing it with Son as well, listed for 1900k and sold one so far ^^

also bought Darmian's below 3.5k and sold 2 at 7k so far
  • Bale11UT
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was trying w Herrera bought like 25 for 950 coins and sold 2 for 3.3k after that none sold even if i started to drop their price to 2.4k.