✰ Martini Interactive League ✰

Comments

  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Mart wrote: »
    Cory wrote: »
    League Table
    FC Basel - 4 PTS (+2)
    Ajax - 4 PTS (+1)
    Borussia Mönchengladbach - 4 PTS (+1)
    SC Freiburg - 4 PTS (+1)
    FC Porto - 2 PTS (+5)
    AC Milan - 2 PTS (0)
    Celtic - 2 PTS (0)
    AS Monaco - 1 PT (+3)
    Bordeaux - 1 PT (-1)
    Zenit - 1 PT (-1)
    SC Braga - 1 PT (-1)
    Montpellier HSC - 1 PT (-2)
    Panathinaikos - 0 PTS (-7)
    Valencia CF - -4 PTS (+1)
    RB Salzburg - -4 PTS (-1)

    *Points deductions will come off at the end of the season

    After deductions, from the top of my head.
    Louis_van_Gaal_2915531b.jpg
  • Mart
    8153 posts League Winner
    TOTW 2

    f37f91f0948ae9e570e9ff7c273d70e4.png
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    Again no player from my team :(
    Also, did Danilo really play at CB?
  • Mart
    8153 posts League Winner
    Terminator wrote: »
    Again no player from my team :(
    Also, did Danilo really play at CB?

    No
  • Farlz
    8772 posts League Winner
    definitely something against my milan team here smh
  • Vert
    15475 posts World Class
    I'd be top if I wasnt so lazy :neutral:
  • Mart
    8153 posts League Winner
    Ace wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    Cory wrote: »
    League Table
    FC Basel - 4 PTS (+2)
    Ajax - 4 PTS (+1)
    Borussia Mönchengladbach - 4 PTS (+1)
    SC Freiburg - 4 PTS (+1)
    FC Porto - 2 PTS (+5)
    AC Milan - 2 PTS (0)
    Celtic - 2 PTS (0)
    AS Monaco - 1 PT (+3)
    Bordeaux - 1 PT (-1)
    Zenit - 1 PT (-1)
    SC Braga - 1 PT (-1)
    Montpellier HSC - 1 PT (-2)
    Panathinaikos - 0 PTS (-7)
    Valencia CF - -4 PTS (+1)
    RB Salzburg - -4 PTS (-1)

    *Points deductions will come off at the end of the season

    After deductions, from the top of my head.
    Louis_van_Gaal_2915531b.jpg

    That's not even close to Louis. Would've been something like "from the above of my brain" :p

  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Mart wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    Cory wrote: »
    League Table
    FC Basel - 4 PTS (+2)
    Ajax - 4 PTS (+1)
    Borussia Mönchengladbach - 4 PTS (+1)
    SC Freiburg - 4 PTS (+1)
    FC Porto - 2 PTS (+5)
    AC Milan - 2 PTS (0)
    Celtic - 2 PTS (0)
    AS Monaco - 1 PT (+3)
    Bordeaux - 1 PT (-1)
    Zenit - 1 PT (-1)
    SC Braga - 1 PT (-1)
    Montpellier HSC - 1 PT (-2)
    Panathinaikos - 0 PTS (-7)
    Valencia CF - -4 PTS (+1)
    RB Salzburg - -4 PTS (-1)

    *Points deductions will come off at the end of the season

    After deductions, from the top of my head.
    Louis_van_Gaal_2915531b.jpg

    That's not even close to Louis. Would've been something like "from the above of my brain" :p
    Nah m8 was refering to Ajax being top B)

  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    AS Monaco 2 - 2 FC Porto
    Benzema 22', 63' (FCP)
    Van Persie 31' (ASM)
    Ibrahimovic 48' (ASM)

    *Xavi (ASM) - Double Yellow - 1 Game Suspension
    *Van Persie (ASM) - INJ - 7 Days
  • wth22
    11169 posts Has That Special Something
    ffs two draws in a row
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pantathinaikos 1 - 2 Ajax
    Di Maria 1' (PAN)
    Dzsudzsák 15', 64' (AJA)

    *Criscito (PAN) - RED - 3 Game Suspension
    *Srna (PAN) - INJ - 7 Days (will be 60% fit if other 7 days are to go by.)
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Cory wrote: »
    Pantathinaikos 1 - 2 Ajax
    Di Maria 1' (PAN)
    Dzsudzsák 15', 64' (AJA)

    *Criscito (PAN) - RED - 3 Game Suspension
    *Srna (PAN) - INJ - 7 Days (will be 60% fit if other 7 days are to go by.)
    :joy:

    Balazs you fkin GOD.
  • Farlz
    8772 posts League Winner
    lol poor drew
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Farlz wrote: »
    lol poor drew

    :cry:
  • Sloosh
    6753 posts Big Money Move
    panathinaikos are in trouble
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Both fullbacks gone and 3 losses in a row wow
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    SC Braga 1 - 0 AC Milan
    Müller 87' (SCB)

    *Siqueira (SCB) - INJ - 4 Weeks.
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zenit 2 - 0 SC Freiburg
    Hulk 5' (ZEN)
    Vidić 46' (ZEN)
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wth22 wrote: »
    ffs two draws in a row

    How do you cope?!??!
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    A win what is this
  • Farlz
    8772 posts League Winner
    I don't like these late goals...

    last game i conceded in the 85th min and now the 87th ffs
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo 3 games 0 goals from LF wow
  • IAmDean
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes yes first win. Nice to see Messi stepping up!

    Oh wait.
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Greed378 wrote: »
    Ronaldo 3 games 0 goals from LF wow
    I'll give you 1m for him.

  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ace wrote: »
    Greed378 wrote: »
    Ronaldo 3 games 0 goals from LF wow
    I'll give you 1m for him.

    Hmm need back up so throw in a 75 winger and I'll think about it
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    RSC Anderlecht 0 - 1 Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Reus 74' (BMG)

    *Koscielny (BMG) - INJ - 5 Weeks.
  • wth22
    11169 posts Has That Special Something
    Drewinho wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    ffs two draws in a row

    How do you cope?!??!

    I don't know mate, the fans are chanting sacked in the morning already :disappointed:
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Greed378 wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    Greed378 wrote: »
    Ronaldo 3 games 0 goals from LF wow
    I'll give you 1m for him.

    Hmm need back up so throw in a 75 winger and I'll think about it
    Can it be a 81 winger and no money?
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    What.
    I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lose.
    At home?
    To Borussia Mönchengladbach!?
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Salzburg 2 - 1 Montpellier
    Benatia 42' (RBS)
    Hamšik 47' (RBS)
    Gaitán 54' (MON)
Sign In or Register to comment.