Re: Accomplishment Reset issue + I need your help

Comments

• Right so I was reset as previously posted and now my accomplishments for stamina are stuck on 2 so I can't get my stamina up the accomplishment for the finish with 50% stamina keeps poppin up but not registering
  • I've been having a similar issue. I've been earning accomplishments in the game and afterwards when I check on them, they haven't registered. This is happening for matches completed, blocked shots, goals, everything. I've played 68 games, 65 in club and it says I've played 51 in my accomplishment screen. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! I put in countless hours to making my dude better, without cheating. Clubs has always been my favorite part of FIFA, but if I have to delete my guy I'm going to snap. Especially if I lose the 50 or 60 thousands coins worth of things I've redeemed.

Relevant info: never captain
    Gamer tag: Focus 24
    Platform: Xbox one
    Region: North America
    Time and date: Monday, October 19th 2015, 2:55am
  • Odinn98
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Here's a suggestion. Check on players' statistics and restore their accomplishments based on the statistics. That will solve most of the problems. Make it so.
  • Hedri
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Odinn98 wrote: »
    Here's a suggestion. Check on players' statistics and restore their accomplishments based on the statistics. That will solve most of the problems. Make it so.

thats what ive been thinking. its possible it would just take time. but afterall we've spent a lot of time too. i had an 86 Striker (88CAM) and spent loads of time for this game mode, i didnt even start the online seasons yet. I started FUT after this mess happened around month ago. EA Sports are getting on my nerves really badly, gonna try PES soon
  • Rougment
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hedri wrote: »
    Odinn98 wrote: »

thats what ive been thinking. its possible it would just take time. but afterall we've spent a lot of time too. i had an 86 Striker (88CAM) and spent loads of time for this game mode, i didnt even start the online seasons yet. I started FUT after this mess happened around month ago. EA Sports are getting on my nerves really badly, gonna try PES soon

I bought PES this year. It's much better as a game but lacks Pro Clubs or anything like it.
  • I've been reading as much as I can here and want to ask a few questions:
    1. What you were doing before the issue happened? play Match
    - Were you playing a match and going through the 'Next Match' flow (where you see a lobby with a countdown timer)? yes

- Did the captain cancel/quit from here or not? not

- Was this from a fresh boot (just started FIFA) and you went into the lobby to search for your first match? no

2. What were you doing after the issue happened? logging out and loggged in again.. reset modem.. and still the same

3. Were you the captain? no

4. For those that got this more than once, is there anything similar you can remember that can relate the incidents together? no

.. im sure all the ppl here that are complaining ..took them many hours to develop their pro player.. very sad that came down to this.. very strongly thinking of NOT buying next year this game..
    i need my 87 back...

Thanks
  • IeatTurks
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Bought FIFA 16 at the beginning of October.. and have developed my player quite a lot, accomplishing various traits, etc. creating him at 87.. Recently i noticed that the player was reset and everything i played was wasted. now he is 79 .. Please answer back to me how can this be resolved, cause those are too many hours of games.. The only thing that are not lost are the statistics.. pls check it out.. Is this a bug problem or any of the servers??? can i have back my accomplishments 87??
  • S1mon
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Everybody not to worry, this will not happen again in Fifa 17 , 18 , 19 so on....as it will be dropped, FUT the way forward
  • It happened to a friend of mine, we was playing for the whole night, mainly 4-5 hours, then we all decided to call it a night so we all backed out and went to bed, the captain was the first to go followed by me then my friend.

None of my stats have reset so far "Hope they don't". My friends stats reset completely and all he had left that was applied to his pro was the boosters he got from the catalog. He was an 88 rated CAM and now is an 82 which is annoying.

It happened to him about 3 days ago, we went online yesterday and when he went in clubs he didn't have a virtual pro at all, he restarted FIFA16 and when the game loaded for the second time it loaded up his virtual pro that just has the boosters applied.

Question: I know you guys say that you're looking into this issue but I thought that all virtual pro stats were/are stored on EA servers so is there a chance of people receiving their virtual pros back, if not can you check logs/edit pros to get people to where they were because this is a bit of a joke.
  • Mowza
    3 posts Ball Boy
    You have enough info now ea give us some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ answers!!!
  • Odinn98
    13 posts Ball Boy
    So I've decided to go and buy Winning Eleven 2016/Pro Evolution 2016. And I must say the improvements in the gameplay in that game has made for a positive experience after the fiasco that is EA not addressing affected Pro Club players. I'm enjoying the game more than I thought I would. It has a level of realism and tactical nous that is lacking in FIFA, like defenders not knowing how to defend in a line and AI always turning around after they've received the ball.

Keep delaying your urgency at addressing and fixing this Pro Club problem at your own peril, EA.

• 4. My pro loses about 5 points overall EVERY time I hit that "next match" button after a league or cup match.
    It doesn't matter if I or the captain or all the team quit before the end of the "next match" countdown: when I come back to the lobby, my pro's overall is lower. Luckily I never played a match till the final whistle with lower overall.

Now, I understand you're looking into it. But this has been a recurring issue since many editions of Fifa. It is honestly unacceptable to be told by an advisor that you likely won't get the time you spent on the game back while EA is actually responsible for not saving your data right. Not you, them.

Could your company take action such as daily profile saves or writing a piece of code to compare data sent to the server with data already existing on the server and check for consistency in order to prevent a pro from regressing? Anything other than the standard, frustrating and disrespectful "sorry for the inconvenience" + patch/fix combo (without any compensation whatsoever for those who don't want a refund) ?

It is unethical to take advantage of the fact that many of us will just be mad for a week, but will do it again eventually.
  • Odinn98
    13 posts Ball Boy
    4. My pro loses about 5 points overall EVERY time I hit that "next match" button after a league or cup match.
    It doesn't matter if I or the captain or all the team quit before the end of the "next match" countdown: when I come back to the lobby, my pro's overall is lower. Luckily I never played a match till the final whistle with lower overall.

Now, I understand you're looking into it. But this has been a recurring issue since many editions of Fifa. It is honestly unacceptable to be told by an advisor that you likely won't get the time you spent on the game back while EA is actually responsible for not saving your data right. Not you, them.

Could your company take action such as daily profile saves or writing a piece of code to compare data sent to the server with data already existing on the server and check for consistency in order to prevent a pro from regressing? Anything other than the standard, frustrating and disrespectful "sorry for the inconvenience" + patch/fix combo (without any compensation whatsoever for those who don't want a refund) ?
    It is unethical to take advantage of the fact that many of us will just be mad for a week, but will do it again eventually.

Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing this. I'm not continuing with this charade. Since they won't reimburse me with the time and effort spent on raising my virtual pro, then they won't have a consumer who will spread their good word for them. Instead, they'll have someone who'll spread negatives about them which could someday see them lose their grip on the market. Just as Konami did, you are just as vulnerable as them, EA.
  • Follisimo
    I think I figured out how to avoid getting my accomplishments reset. I've previously been reset a total of 4 times. And I think it's when I have gone from 1 game to the next in Pro Clubs. After every match my team just backs out. Problem solved after 42 games
  • Odinn98 wrote: »
    4. My pro loses about 5 points overall EVERY time I hit that "next match" button after a league or cup match.

Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing this.

They obviously know, or they would have changed something.

Soon they will give us a fix and tell us that it's because we did not update Windows or that our router needs whatever port open...... I mean, seriously, with so many gaming systems to support and possible issues on the gamer's end, and given that this problem has been a running gag for 3 years, EA should be extra cautious on their server end with extra file saves and validation systems to avoid any negative progression.

They still haven't implemented any change, so yeah, I'm sure they know this deep frustration of ours does not actually make them lose that many customers. Otherwise they would have changed. FUT gives them more money, but pro club addicts represent money too, it wouldn't make sense for them to spit on it unless they know they're not actually losing any significant revenue despite all the bugs.

If Konami didn't consistently fail to deliver a decent pro club alternative, then they'd lose customers in high numbers and maybe things would change.
  • I posted previously about it happening to my friend. Well last night when I was on clubs, the captain backed out for whatever reason and my pro went down to 82 (Normally an 87), i noticed due to the hype around this lately and backed out of FIFA completely just as a precaution and thankfully I didn't lose anything.
  • EA_Munraj
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Follisimo wrote: »
    I think I figured out how to avoid getting my accomplishments reset. I've previously been reset a total of 4 times. And I think it's when I have gone from 1 game to the next in Pro Clubs. After every match my team just backs out. Problem solved after 42 games

This is the safest thing to do right now. Ensure you back out to the Pro Clubs hub (not lobby). That said, as long as the captain stays in the match lobby and everyone follows him, that should also be fine.

I'm at ~30 games played and have been the captain for all the sessions.
  • S1mon
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA_Munraj wrote: »

This is the safest thing to do right now. Ensure you back out to the Pro Clubs hub (not lobby). That said, as long as the captain stays in the match lobby and everyone follows him, that should also be fine.

Are you any closer to solving this problem
  • Rougment
    (without any compensation whatsoever for those who don't want a refund) ?

EA flat out refused to give me my money back.
  • To those that are getting Accomplishments now no longer tracking...

Do you guys also have a Player Career ongoing?

Thanks
  • Odinn98
    13 posts Ball Boy
    S1mon wrote: »
    EA_Munraj wrote: »

Are you any closer to solving this problem

Going by his most recent post, looks like EA is still clueless as to the problem. The longer they sit on their behinds serving FUT players and ignoring everything else, the more certain you can be sure it is a big IDGAF message to everyone else.
  • EA_Munraj, I can't believe it's been nearly a month since this issue started happening, but thank you for finally looking into it.

:( MY EXPERIENCES :(

Here's what I've seen from myself and my club mates. Sometimes when you go back to the lobby after a match, your ratings reset back to having no achievements. This happened on old FIFA games sometimes, but was never permanent.

In FIFA 16, if you launch a game with those reset accomplishments, it overwrites your previous data!

The solution, from a player perspective, is to always look at your rating when you're in a lobby, and if they are low, then back out, and rejoin. They should be back up to normal.

I have yet to see ratings drop after immediately hitting 'next match' for myself or club mates, it's only ever been after going back to the lobby. However, this is just my experience, and may be wrong. I've also never seen someone experience this from Drop-In games, but again, this may not be the case.

Another point - this happens regardless of whether you're the captain or not in the previous game. As soon as you go back to the match lobby, nobody is captain anyway until you pick a position.

Speculation on other forums suggest that it is due to an error with syncing with Cloud data. Some proposed solutions include deleting all other FIFA information (FIFA 15, FIFA 16 Demo for example) off your hard drive, and resetting all of your FIFA 16 data. I've not tried this yet.

o:) A HANDY FLOWCHART o:)

Game ends > Go back to lobby > Check your accompliments > Are they low?

If YES... Back out of the lobby > Maybe even back out of ProClubs to be sure > Go back into ProClubs > Your stats should be back > Lead your team to glory

If NO... Start a new game as usual > Your stats are safe this day

>:) RECOMMENDEDATIONS FOR TESTING >:)

Instead of playing consecutive matches as the Captain, after each game try dropping out of the match back into lobby. Check your stats each time you're in the lobby, and if they're low, try launching the game and seeing if your low stats become permanent.

FIFA does keep a record of how many times each Pro has played a game, how many goals/assists they have etc. I'm not sure what level of information is tracked beyond the main user dashboard, but hopefully this can go some way towards restoring player stats to what they should be.

i.e. The dashboard tells me that my Pro has played 47 games, but my Accomplishments say I've played 0.

<3<3 I'm going to send you a bunch of flowers and a giant box of chocolates if you fix this issue by the end of October <3<3

• paul_thechoosen1
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Guys, I've found a possible solution.I'm not an EA guybut for my case, this works and I'm finishing the challanges.

ATTENTION: it works only if you have a my player career, I haven't tried yet without a save of myplayer career.

There is a conflict beetween my player career challenges and pro cub challenges!!

1)Once you open the game the FIRST things to do is to load the my player career. (If you don't do this, this solution doesn't works!)

2)Check if the challenges of my player career are updated (not all to 0).

A) If the challenges are updated, go out the career and open pro club,then play a game; Try to accomplish a challenge or to go ahead in one challenge. Once you end the game the challenges should be updated

B ) If all the challenges of myP career are ALL 0, close Fifa16 and open again the game; then load the myP career again and follow the step 2.

I've found this temporary solution three days ago, and It works in my pro club and I've accomplished many challenges. But you have to to this every time.When I play Fifa pro club I've to follow this steps, without doesn't works.

Try and if it work,give a feedback.
  • EA_Munraj wrote: »
    To those that are getting Accomplishments now no longer tracking...

Do you guys also have a Player Career ongoing?

Thanks

I know for a fact my friend doesn't have a career going. He only plays Pro Clubs.
  • Every scenario has happened and has affected people differently I did not have my stuff reset just that none of my stuff is saving any more from game to game .... If it's not FUT they're not going to fix it ... It's been over a month
  • In my experience, if the captain leaves before the next match lobby starts at the end of the game, all players except the captain lose their rank/accomplishments. If you quit in the pre-match lobby you dont lose rank
  • Any update from EA about the fix??? It's already ONE month without nothing released for the bug fix
  • Jezior wrote: »
    Yourdeadfeet maybe I disapoint you but EA_Munray isn't from EA. Look at his range on this forum:) That only shows EA doing nothing to fix that issue, even no looking at this and other forums if they didn't realized that someone here is personating for EA technic.

Stop trolling
  • Mr. EA_Munraj please read it!!!

(PC) - Origin ID - Usm1k. I lost my pro skills 2 times =( and i know the reason.
    I will try to describe the bug of reset skills.
    Skill reset, when player push "OK" in window "captain cancel/quit from next match" after match. After this skill becomes 78. 2 WAYS.
    1. If a player will take to position in lobby and start the match with skill 78 - he reset all chievements 100%
    2. If a player wll rejoin to the game after pushing "OK" in window "captain cancel/quit from next match" - he recover skills and will not reset it.

Report about it to all victims! You have to take the blame and recover lost skills! When will you show respect to customers and solve this problem? Will you return lost skills???

PLEASE, ANSWER ME. I WAIT THE WHOLE MONTH.
  • Can those that were unable to get accomplishments to track after each match please let me know if it's still happening as of today and onwards?

I know how frustrating this is. Thanks for your patience and help.