The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Re: Accomplishment Reset issue + I need your help

Comments

• 1. What were you doing before the issue happened?
    -Was in the middle of a match when I received a 1/1 achievement and realized my stats had been reset a second time.

2. What were you doing after the issue happened?
    -I simply finished out the match.

3. Were you the captain?
    -No

4. For those that got this more than once, is there anything similar you can remember that can relate the incidents together?
    -Nothing specific, but they were both in the middle of the matches.

NOTE: I have lost all motivation to play pro clubs. This is the SECOND time for me. If this issue isn't at least addressed soon, the game may be sent back to the place I purchased it. It's not worth dealing with these issues to have all of my time wasted to nothing. I can waste my time on other games that won't frustrate me along the way. Trying to justify keeping this game....help us out...PLEASE.
  • Issue Summary: pro clubs accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: accomplishments reset
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC):Xbox one
    Region: us
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): goldust fdc gamertag
    Date & Time: 10/14/15 11:30pm eastern

1. What you were doing before the issue happened?
    - Were you playing a match and going through the 'Next Match' flow (where you see a lobby with a countdown timer)?
    Yes
    Did the captain cancel/quit from here or not?
    Yes

Playing a match and realized accomplishments reset

3. Were you the captain?
    No

4. For those that got this more than once, is there anything similar you can remember that can relate the incidents together?
    I can't really remember the circumstances around the first reset since that happened two days after the game released.

So this really sucks. I don't understand why I spend my money on a game that doesn't work right. I really hope you guys can fix this and get back my stats. It makes me want to break my game in half and smear it in dog poop.
  • 1. What you were doing before the issue happened?
    playing match again and again by pressing to the next matches
    i try to relog and even delete the game after it happen, but nothing happen
    3. Were you the captain?
    No
    Just when i finish the game without leaving to the lobby, it do reset after i play the second game
  • Jezior
    12 posts Ball Boy
    The overall is reset when:
    - You play a entire game (not as captain);
    - At the end of the match, the captain of your team clicks "Next match" and then leaves the lobby BEFORE you click "Next match".
    - Once you get at the lobby, you will notice that your overall is not correct.
    - You search and start another match (in this step, you can hit pause and see that your achievements already are at 0%).
    - If you finish this match, your achievements will be overwritten.

To avoid the reset: before searching a match, if you see that your overall is not correct, you must leave the lobby and enter again (then your overall will be alright).

@EA_Munraj it seems like you just starting investigate that problem, but I have official information that Electronic Arts got Fix for that Issue from two weeks and only testing it internally. So why you now asking these question when the Fix is ready? U are testing it only or there is no fix for that issue yet?
  • Rougment wrote: »
    kYnTso wrote: »
    alan_hui wrote: »
    will we get our aaccomplishment back?

Probably not.

It would be nice to get a definitive answer from EA. If the answer is no, I want my money back.

Agree....
  • S1mon
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    BidwellBidwell
    October 8 edited October 8 in Pro Clubs
    Following my post that got stickied above, I got an update today

Annoying as it was, and as annoying as it is that i had to email the CEO to get answers, have to commend Kyle for the responses.

Hi Chris,

I just want to check in and confirm that the fix has gone live for Playstation consoles. While we unfortunately weren't able to retroactively fix the achievements that were reset, you shouldn't run into the issue any more. If you haven't tried it yet, do so and let me know if you run into any further issues.

Other than that, I hope your week is going well!

Sincerely,

Post edited by Bidwell on October 8
    Flag Quote

Why was this posted
  • Odinn98
    13 posts Ball Boy
    S1mon wrote: »
    BidwellBidwell
    October 8 edited October 8 in Pro Clubs
    Following my post that got stickied above, I got an update today
    Annoying as it was, and as annoying as it is that i had to email the CEO to get answers, have to commend Kyle for the responses.

Hi Chris,

I just want to check in and confirm that the fix has gone live for Playstation consoles. While we unfortunately weren't able to retroactively fix the achievements that were reset, you shouldn't run into the issue any more. If you haven't tried it yet, do so and let me know if you run into any further issues.

Other than that, I hope your week is going well!

Sincerely,

Post edited by Bidwell on October 8
    Flag Quote

Why was this posted

So it was not fixed? Someone's been taking the mickey out of us? Shame on you EA. First you sell a buggy game, then you ignore us, then you lie it was fixed and only now you are attempting to help us? Very slow response time. I don't mind waiting for a fix, but for a large corporation not being able to manage expectations in the least, is poor management of customers.
  • EA_Munraj wrote: »
    Thanks for the information so far, guys. If you have videos or images, feel free to tweet them to me @thisismunny

if you are here to solve the problem, pls simply add an item on catalogue, which is maximize VP accomplishment, available to buy at level 1, cost 1 coin, then everyone can play fairly again, very simple. We will be happy, EA will hv plenty of time to solve this issue.
  • kev9001
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    alan_hui wrote: »
    EA_Munraj wrote: »
    Thanks for the information so far, guys. If you have videos or images, feel free to tweet them to me @thisismunny

if you are here to solve the problem, pls simply add an item on catalogue, which is maximize VP accomplishment, available to buy at level 1, cost 1 coin, then everyone can play fairly again, very simple. We will be happy, EA will hv plenty of time to solve this issue.

I'd even be happy with partial progress 'refund' of 50%+ (mine was sitting at around 85% when the reset occurred). I just don't want to sit grinding all the stuff again from 0, especially considering it was EA that caused it for me.
  • I was 89 now 83 . 1%
    ID:temoooz
  • DarylM87 wrote: »
    Hi EA_Munraj, I'd like to share some light on my situation regarding this:

1. I was actually playing a pro clubs match, and my captain (I think) quit out from the 'Next Match' flow.

2. I went back to the match lobby and back into the main Pro Clubs menu to check my pro to see what had happened, begrudgingly going on to play a further 3 games.

3. I was not the captain.

4. n/a

I was close to completing the accomplishment for 20 Yellow Cards in Pro Clubs only matches (not drop-ins), and a fellow pro clubs team mate of mine thinks he was near to getting that accomplishment when his pro reset - maybe a possible source of the problem?

It's gutting because I'd worked on my pro solidly since launch day to build it up to an 89 CAM to see it destroyed back down to a basic 83 - I only just got some of skill accomplishments 2 days ago! (12th October).

I hope you can find a fix that restores my pro to the level it was before it was wiped so I don't have to repeat that hard work all over again because I'm not sure I've got the energy to have to do everything all over again!!

Hope this helps.

Regards
    DarylM87

This is exactly what has happened to me! Just now it got reset from a 89cam to and 83!
  • Kinglits wrote: »
    DarylM87 wrote: »

1. I was actually playing a pro clubs match, and my captain (I think) quit out from the 'Next Match' flow.

2. I went back to the match lobby and back into the main Pro Clubs menu to check my pro to see what had happened, begrudgingly going on to play a further 3 games.

4. n/a

I was close to completing the accomplishment for 20 Yellow Cards in Pro Clubs only matches (not drop-ins), and a fellow pro clubs team mate of mine thinks he was near to getting that accomplishment when his pro reset - maybe a possible source of the problem?

It's gutting because I'd worked on my pro solidly since launch day to build it up to an 89 CAM to see it destroyed back down to a basic 83 - I only just got some of skill accomplishments 2 days ago! (12th October).

I hope you can find a fix that restores my pro to the level it was before it was wiped so I don't have to repeat that hard work all over again because I'm not sure I've got the energy to have to do everything all over again!!

Hope this helps.

Regards
    DarylM87

This is exactly what has happened to me! Just now it got reset from a 89cam to an 83!

• I swear if EA offer me FUT money or packs as compensation i will lose the plot. This is the second year that FIFA has been released with bugs (Last year was unable to edit Pro) and it is just not good enough. There are now 111 pages of the same post in that other thread which tells me that this issue is never going to be solved by individual posts.

The simple fact is we have already paid our money and as Pro Clubs makes no more money for EA, then we are at the bottom of the food chain to have this fixed. I either want all my accomplishments back or my money back.
  • Kinglits wrote: »
    Kinglits wrote: »
    DarylM87 wrote: »

4. n/a

Hope this helps.

Regards
    DarylM87

This is exactly what has happened to me! Just now it got reset from a 89cam to an 83!

I think we can all agree that as well as fixing this bug, EA (and they really need to deliver on this) need to RESTORE the stats that those of us affected by this bug have lost.

They must surely have a cloud-based database of all our pros that they could tap into to see exactly where we all were at our peaks when we got sh*t on by this bug - each match played should be logged into this database otherwise how would we get our achievements (how else would the game know to save them?).

Please EA, and I'm asking nicely for the last time, find a fix for this bug. More importantly, RESTORE our pros back to what they were before we were hit - an apology won't cut it if we have to start from scratch.

• Jezior
    12 posts Ball Boy
    WTF?

@EA_Munraj has only 3 posts on this forum and he has a range "ball boy" it seems like a fake account...
  • kev9001
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think we can all agree that as well as fixing this bug, EA (and they really need to deliver on this) need to RESTORE the stats that those of us affected by this bug have lost.

They must surely have a cloud-based database of all our pros that they could tap into to see exactly where we all were at our peaks when we got sh*t on by this bug - each match played should be logged into this database otherwise how would we get our achievements (how else would the game know to save them?).

Please EA, and I'm asking nicely for the last time, find a fix for this bug. More importantly, RESTORE our pros back to what they were before we were hit - an apology won't cut it if we have to start from scratch.

Agree, and as I stated in my post above, EA supposedly take 'snapshots' of the players they have playing online that records stuff like time playing, player progress, what's being played etc.; I suppose it's a form of market research, so restoring our Pro DEFINITELY IS within their capability. It's whether they have the inclination to do so, which I'm pretty sure they don't, sadly...
  • My Fifa 16 pro club accomplishments have been reset twice! I had nearly 60 matches of accomplishments unlocked which have reset to Zero as of yesterday,14 October 2015. The accomplishment table now says i have only played 1 match but my player squad status which myself and other pro club members can see still shows my correct games played, goals scored etc. My pro player has also dropped in rating from level 84 to 79! I'm obviously very upset and angry that all my efforts have been undone.
    Here is what i noticed when the issue happened.

1. The first time the accomplishments reset i was 17 games in and i decided to play as the 'Any' position for a game ( because the AI players were driving me crazy , as usual) After a couple of matches when returning to the lobby i noticed my player level had dropped and accomplishments were reset to zero.

2. After this i did not select to play the 'Any' position again so i thought the glitch was because of that. We played another 30 + matches sometimes going straight to a next match, sometimes back to the lobby but my player stats were fine.

3. I have played games as the captain but never had a problem. The two times i lost accomplishments i was Not the captain.

4. The second time my accomplishments reset to zero i was 58 games in. I was playing in a match with 5 other friends. two of them quitted out back to the lobby including the captain. When i returned my pro level had dropped. i played the next match and got the 'completed 1 match accomplishment' pop up and my heart sank.

I feel like i don't want to play Fifa pro club now until this issue can be fixed which is frustrating as its the main reason my friends and i buy this game every year. I'm guessing all that work is gone for good?
  • jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    I am so crushed by this...as everybody here knows, pro player mode online vs. other real/live users is very competitive. Working hard and getting an edge on ball skills, mental/physical or whatever helps your style is what's it's all about...but, just to get wiped clean? We wouldn't spend the time to post about this in some dorky gamer forum if we didn't love this game to start with--is there a fix? Umm..."help?"

All accomplishments re-set to 0/X and, it boils down to hours and hours of slogging through 100+ games before any useful accomplishments are accumulated, i.e. playing hours with a lethargic, low-rated player until you build him up...lost. I've already had to deal with losing my FUT coins, but hard re-setting my online pro is a killer :/

So much ouch.

User "jefehobbs"

Issue Summary: pro clubs accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: accomplishments reset
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform:Xbox one
    Region: Western North America/U.S.
    Gamertag/Origin ID (please state which one): jefehobbs gamertag
    Date & Time: 10/15/15 approx 6:30pm Mountain Time

Update: I think it's time to chalk this up as a loss; it's useless to try and pick an overall rating that would be acceptable to be restored to, as the player rating changes when you switch positions, and who could honestly remember factually which accomplishments they had unlocked, which also contributes to your overall rating as well as effectiveness on the field.

And let's not forget...what about the boosts from catalogue items (paid for with FCC)??

I'm not jumping on a bash-EA bandwagon here, this is just a tough glitch in a very complex gaming system...but please, START COMMUNICATING. Overall, this is a supportive community, but hiding in the sand on this issue is flat disrespectful. I'm reading in other topics about users emailing the CEO and then posting what smidgen of information they learn in this forum to help other users...I mean really, this is not our job. Your P.R. is either jetting the south of France or simply doesn't exist. Grrr.
    Post edited by jefehobbs on
  • Gonna copy this, since it was the same for me

ADDED: I also realized that a couple of the 5 Extras were still activated, even though they were greyed out.

4. n/a
  • Jezior
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    HAHAHAHA guys U don't see that author of that topic EA_Munray isn't from EA? He has 3 posts on this forum and range "ball boy". In another subject there is 3400 reports of that bug with no any answer from EA.
    It shows that nobody from EA doesn't look at this forum...
  • TheDude412
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2015
    Why did the moderator's sticky the post then if the guy doesn't work for EA?

Anyway, in my instance, our captain got a red card. He didn't leave the match, but after the game I got a make you debut accomplishment and everything was at zero.
  • Jezior wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA guys U don't see that author of that topic EA_Munray isn't from EA? He has 3 posts on this forum and range "ball boy". In another subject there is 3400 reports of that bug with no any answer from EA.
    It shows that nobody from EA doesn't look at this forum...

He may only have less than a handful of his posts, but his twitter looks very genuine - stop spreading your sh*t man.
  • TheDude412 wrote: »

Anyway, in my instance, our captain got a red card. He didn't leave the match, but after the game I got a make you debut accomplishment and everything was at zero.

In your scenario, was the captain in the match lobby that has a timer countdown or did you guys go to the main match lobby where you can select what position/formation you want?
  • Rougment
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    TheDude412 wrote: »

In your scenario, was the captain in the match lobby that has a timer countdown or did you guys go to the main match lobby where you can select what position/formation you want?

Seriously? EA hasn't even tracked down the bug yet?

• Not yet, to me it happened again yesterday, this has been the second time.
    85 striker had dropped to 82.
    I talked to support every time they tell me that my case handling.
    I said a representative there who are tired of me if I did not restore the player within 24 hours
    I want my money back.

Just a shame that so long since corrected this problem of people just wasting their time for nothing
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The fact that u still asking questions about that issue is kinda disturbing.
  • Rougment
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    dannybatat wrote: »
    I want my money back.
    Good luck with that.
  • Having the same problem my guy was 84 st and 88 cam, come on to play pro clubs and it's been reset, so annoyed, are you looking into this and how are you going to amend the players rating back to how it is?
    Xbox - x Dan Davies
  • TheDude412
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2015
    TheDude412 wrote: »

I lost my attributes sometime after he got the red card. He didn't leave the lobby though, he stayed and watched the game. We went back to the countdown after the game. After I saw the debut, we all backed so I could check my player. I will say this though when the captain searches there are times you can't back out of the search and the rest of you team has to leave to reset the search.
  • My stats have also been reset. (Platform: xbox one)
    (Gamertag: tempahb) this is twice since the release now why do all ea associated games never work properly? !