Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Re: Accomplishment Reset issue + I need your help

EA_Munraj
16 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2015
Hey guys,

I need your help in narrowing this nasty issue down.

I've been reading as much as I can here and want to ask a few questions:
1. What you were doing before the issue happened?
- Were you playing a match and going through the 'Next Match' flow (where you see a lobby with a countdown timer)? Did the captain cancel/quit from here or not?
- Was this from a fresh boot (just started FIFA) and you went into the lobby to search for your first match?

2. What were you doing after the issue happened?

3. Were you the captain?

4. For those that got this more than once, is there anything similar you can remember that can relate the incidents together?

Any extra information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi EA_Munraj, I'd like to share some light on my situation regarding this:

1. I was actually playing a pro clubs match, and my captain (I think) quit out from the 'Next Match' flow.

2. I went back to the match lobby and back into the main Pro Clubs menu to check my pro to see what had happened, begrudgingly going on to play a further 3 games.

3. I was not the captain.

4. n/a

I was close to completing the accomplishment for 20 Yellow Cards in Pro Clubs only matches (not drop-ins), and a fellow pro clubs team mate of mine thinks he was near to getting that accomplishment when his pro reset - maybe a possible source of the problem?

It's gutting because I'd worked on my pro solidly since launch day to build it up to an 89 CAM to see it destroyed back down to a basic 83 - I only just got some of skill accomplishments 2 days ago! (12th October).

I hope you can find a fix that restores my pro to the level it was before it was wiped so I don't have to repeat that hard work all over again because I'm not sure I've got the energy to have to do everything all over again!!

Hope this helps.

Regards
    DarylM87
  • 1. I was playing my fifth or so drop-in match of the day, my first as GK after editing my pro. No "next match" timer as they were all drop in matches.
    2. I quit out of the match early after deciding that my goalkeeping skills were not up to snuff to give my team a chance to get back into it and started another game as a midfielder. After that game completed, I got the "You have completed 1/1 matches."
    3. I was the captain on the GK game. I was not the captain on the subsequent midfielder game.
    4. Only happened to me once. I've been afraid to play Pro Clubs or drop-ins since.
  • JonasTHFC
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    1. We were playing some matches, and my friend who played ST next to me had the issue when he booted fifa up. Because he has dodgy internet sometimes, we thought the issue was with him. 2 games later I had the same thing. Strange thing is that it only happened to our players who played ST.

2. I tried rebooting fifa 2 times, hard reset my xbox but nothing worked. Played 2 games after because I thought the issue was on the ea servers. Today I tried again, same issue, 2 games played after giving up because it's unplayable.

3. No

4. Never had it before, only since yesterday.

edit : I really hope you can fix the issue, because clubs is the only game we actually enjoy playing together.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5751 posts Big Money Move
    Sorry this doesn't follow the layout of your questions but hopefully it helps.

When you play a game and finish it and the captain quits out, whether it be in the next match flow or right at the end of the game when the accomplishment, performance/rating tiles appear you get the message on your screen when the timer counts down that the captain has quit and you will be returned to the lobby.

When that happens, a handful of players have their pro overall drop by 5 overall, as if their EASFC boosts have switched off, not sure if it position isolated but it always happens to me in striker at the end of the game, my 90 rated forward becomes an 85 rated forward. To fix it you can just back out of the lobby and go back in and it puts your rating back to normal but if you pick your position, search and go into a new game with the lowered overall, at the end of the game, everything wipes and you get an accomplishment pop up for playing 1/1 games with your virtual pro, it doesn't matter who was captain, if you go into the game with that lowered rating, then it resets everything.

We play 11v11 nightly and at the end of each game, at least half the team have to back out of the lobby to fix their ratings.
  • Was playing pro club match with my club, no I wasn't captain. Happened late last night now it happened again today.
  • Sorry this doesn't follow the layout of your questions but hopefully it helps.

When you play a game and finish it and the captain quits out, whether it be in the next match flow or right at the end of the game when the accomplishment, performance/rating tiles appear you get the message on your screen when the timer counts down that the captain has quit and you will be returned to the lobby.

When that happens, a handful of players have their pro overall drop by 5 overall, as if their EASFC boosts have switched off, not sure if it position isolated but it always happens to me in striker at the end of the game, my 90 rated forward becomes an 85 rated forward. To fix it you can just back out of the lobby and go back in and it puts your rating back to normal but if you pick your position, search and go into a new game with the lowered overall, at the end of the game, everything wipes and you get an accomplishment pop up for playing 1/1 games with your virtual pro, it doesn't matter who was captain, if you go into the game with that lowered rating, then it resets everything.

We play 11v11 nightly and at the end of each game, at least half the team have to back out of the lobby to fix their ratings.

• 1. I was playing a pro clubs match, after the game finished something pop-up on the top right corner and it says ‘1/1 match completed’.

2. I went back to the match lobby and back into the main Pro Clubs menu to check my pro to see what had happened, and then i realised my vp has been reseted.

4. n/a

My vp - 90 CAM

Its so painful to see my vp back to basic 83 CAM. I worked so hard for this through day and night. Please fix this as soon as possible. Many thanks in advance.

My PSN id - joey_rebellion
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1. I was playing a pro clubs match, after the game finished something pop-up on the top right corner and it says ‘1/1 match completed’.

2. I went back to the match lobby and back into the main Pro Clubs menu to check my pro to see what had happened, and then i realised my vp has been reseted.

4. n/a

My vp - 90 CAM

Its so painful to see my vp back to basic 83 CAM. I worked so hard for this through day and night. Please fix this as soon as possible. Many thanks in advance.

My PSN id - joey_rebellion

Sad but u wont get the accomplishments back so u gotta have to start over again. Also keep in mind that it can happen again.
  • Well me and my brother have had our pros reset and it happened to him first after he had a power cut in the middle of a game then a few days later my pro was reset after I lost connection to ea server. But saying all that I noticed the day before my pro reset that the pie chart which shows games played on each position had my pro as playing nearly a quarter of his games in GK position, which is funny because I have never played that position and nobody else has access to my game. And I was captain on both occasions when me and my brother got reset so don't think it has anything to do with being captain, I'm sure the game said some some sort of error code just before I was reset, it had something to do with could not find player stats. I hope this helps because pro clubs is the only reason I bought fifa thank you.
  • will we get our aaccomplishment back?
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    alan_hui wrote: »
    will we get our aaccomplishment back?

Probably not.
  • Rougment
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    kYnTso wrote: »
    alan_hui wrote: »
    will we get our aaccomplishment back?

Probably not.

It would be nice to get a definitive answer from EA. If the answer is no, I want my money back.
  • S1mon
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Since I have been quitting to lobby every game , not happen again, I been reset twice, so seems to been related to the go to next match option
  • kev9001
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm copying this from the bug report forum as I gave a fairly detailed description; I've included minor changes:

Issue Summary: Pro Clubs accomplishments reset to zero
    Issue Details: Spoke to EA advisor about the following issue:

I've been trying to get my last few goals for the the accomplishment 'Goals from the Weak Foot Outside the Box' under Shooting and even though I'm scoring with my weak foot (I use the fake shot to put it on the weak foot and checked replays every time) the counter isn't increasing; it's been stuck at 7/10 for over a week. It's weird that it once worked fine but now it just doesn't count up; it may be a synching issue as I had this problem last year (sigh) with a different accomplishment. As far as I know, all the other ones are counting up fine.

They recommended that I do the following:

(1) Go to Customise -> Profile -> Delete and then delete everything ('EASFC Catalogue Update 1', Personal Settings 1' and 'Squads 1') and leave 'Online Pro 1'.
    (2) Quit FIFA 16, go to Settings -> Disc and Blu Ray and clear 'Persistent Storage'.

This caused all my accomplishments to be reset to zero (0/xxx), except accomplishments that I'd achieved in games that had to be done in Pro Clubs only matches, and these ones still showed a black circle instead of a green circle and tick and my guy is stuck at 0% and so are incomplete; only boosts to my stats (as indicated by yellow bars next to the stats) that my guy has are the catalogue boosts, yet still at 0% even though the catalogue boosts the %. Strangely, even those that are e.g. 15/15 for Pro Clubs only are 0/whatever for ones that can also be done in drop ins.

Player dropped from 89 CAM, 87 CDM, 88 or 89 CB to 82 CAM (haven't bothered checking the other ones again as I'm done with the game until they sort the problem out and restore [I repeat, restore; no patching the problem and expecting us waste our time grinding it all again) mine-and-every-other-mug-who's-shelled-out-£50-for-this-game's progress].

Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): XBox One
    Region: Europe
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Kev9001 [this is my gamertag and origin ID]
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):10/13/15, 22:00 BST
  • kev9001
    EA_Munraj wrote: »
    3. Were you the captain?

While we're on the subject of you lot fixing this mess and giving us our accomplishments back, it should probably be noted that the captaincy is also buggy this year. In previous years, the player at the top in drop-ins got captaincy; now it's almost random with a definite preference (maybe 70:30 top-captain:not-top-captain) for the player at the top but no obvious pattern for who gets the captaincy in instances where the player at the top isn't the captain. I've no idea if this is related, but if you've determined that the captaincy is important to the glitch, you may want to look at fixing the captaincy issue in drop-ins and seeing if it influences the problem.
  • kev9001 wrote: »
    ...restore [I repeat, restore; no patching the problem and expecting us waste our time grinding it all again) mine-and-every-other-mug-who's-shelled-out-£50-for-this-game's progress].

Here here brother.
  • S1mon wrote: »
    Since I have been quitting to lobby every game , not happen again, I been reset twice, so seems to been related to the go to next match option

If possible, please be as detailed as possible as to every little thing you may have done in the lead up. Need to understand the flow.

Thanks
  • S1mon wrote: »

My reset happened during a sequence of drop-in matches, where there is no "next match" option. So the problem isn't exclusive to that.
  • Gavstar
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    1. I was actually playing a pro clubs match, and my captain (I think) quit out from the 'Next Match' flow.

2. I went back to the match lobby and continued to play as usual and noticed the 1/1 completed matches had popped up after the game so that is when I backed out completely and noticed my pro was only an 82 and all accomplishments were reset to 0%.

4. Only the once for me as I've not played pro clubs match since then.

Side note - I have been playing drop ins which seem to be going ok but I'm still very wary of the my rating and accomplishments so I'm always checking them before searching for another match. Also just another thing about drop ins is the colour cursor your playing as because even though when I join and pick my side and get my colour cursor only half the time I'm actually that colour when the game starts. p.s not a major issue but just thought I'd let you know that too.
  • kev9001
    EA_Munraj wrote: »
    S1mon wrote: »

If possible, please be as detailed as possible as to every little thing you may have done in the lead up. Need to understand the flow.

Thanks

Prior to speaking to the EA advisor (see above), I'd just completed a drop-in game, and watched replays of a goal I scored from several angles to make sure it was done with the weak foot before requesting a call from EA for technical support because the counter didn't go up. I was in the Pro Clubs menu (where you see your player, can press a menu button to edit your player, and can go to view accomplishments) when I went through the recommended steps. There were no apparent problems and my player hadn't dropped in rating after the match I'd just played (was at 89 CAM when I made the call). I was sitting at around 85% completion of all (outfield) accomplishments (I'd played 2 games in goal with a few saves and 1/3 man of the match completed). It was only when I went through the steps that the problem happened and no matches have been played since.
  • S1mon
    Ok more detail from 1st post as requested: we play 4-5 human players in our pro-club.
    Same person captain all time, we never quit games early.
    All of our team members have been reset , but never at the same time.
    I don't use the drop-in mode.
    We always used the auto next match mode.
    This may be nothing but it always (seems) to reset when we lose a game. Been quitting to main lobby for about a week and no more resets for any of are team members.
    I will update more if we get reset again......

• S1mon
    Sorry , ps4
  • Anthonyr475
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2015
    If the captain leaves before everyone else after a match. It can trigger it. I have seen it happen first hand with two people. But, I've actually been browsing the menu of clubs. Think it was the leaderboards at the time and my character was reset. So, this is definitely not confined to one situation.

If you notice it before going into another match and back out to the main menu. Your players rating is corrected.
  • Juniormrpop
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I was captain in a club match. After the game I clicked leave match before going into next match flow. Both my teammates were reset.
  • Thanks for the information so far, guys. If you have videos or images, feel free to tweet them to me @thisismunny
  • Sur
    2 posts Ball Boy
    In fact we managed to figure out the possible logic for the reset situation. For the third time achievments reset happens to one of our friends when our pro team leaves the division for the lower one. We even thought that it is some kind of a feature in fifa 16, because for the first time not all achievements were reset, but only those that were in progress (like 5 of 12 completed passes became 0 of 12 completed). But after full reset we understood that it is a bug. Hope that helps.
  • EA_Munraj wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I need your help in narrowing this nasty issue down.

- Were you playing a match and going through the 'Next Match' flow (where you see a lobby with a countdown timer)? Did the captain cancel/quit from here or not?
    - Was this from a fresh boot (just started FIFA) and you went into the lobby to search for your first match?

3. Were you the captain?

4. For those that got this more than once, is there anything similar you can remember that can relate the incidents together?

Thanks

My pro has reset twice already and I was playing a game then we went into another game then when we finished it said that I had 1/1 matches complete and when I looked my player was reset all over again this is the second time gamer tag Drunk_zomb13 on Xbox
  • kxp9
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    1. What you were doing before the issue happened? <3<3 play Match
    - Were you playing a match and going through the 'Next Match' flow (where you see a lobby with a countdown timer)? :'(:'( yes

- Did the captain cancel/quit from here or not? :'(:'( not

- Was this from a fresh boot (just started FIFA) and you went into the lobby to search for your first match? :'(:'( no

2. What were you doing after the issue happened? :'(:'( Cry

3. Were you the captain? :'(:'( no

4. For those that got this more than once, is there anything similar you can remember that can relate the incidents together? :'(:'( no

Thanks

im quit from lobby The captain still exists
  • kxp9
    5 posts Ball Boy
    FIFA will not play again
    Thank you for wasting our time and our best
    :/:/:/:/
    :/:/:/:/
  • Odinn98
    13 posts Ball Boy
    - Just finished a drop in, went back to the Drop In screen to wait for friends for drop-ins.

- After finishing a game, the "Completed 1/1 match" achievement appeared.

4. Were you the captain?
    - Do not remember.

- N/A

Note: Took nearly a month for someone to look into this? Really? May as well separate the game features into individual titles so those of us who aren't playing the cash cow feature won't spend as much as those who are getting more focus. I've lost interest in playing the game. If our accomplishments are not restored to what they were originally, that's one less consumer.