January Upgrade?

IDB
1876 posts Play-Off Hero
edited October 2015
e66a3fc96fdd33940286244c62677337.png
TO
f145e9f40e8f70a952f0aa63c5a62231.png

66 passing on him right now is a disgrace. He should have 82-85 long passing, 70-75 vision, and 75-80 short passing.

Comments

• TylerDurden1987
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Juventus is playing dreadfully, why should he get an upgrade ?
  • Kloral
    4312 posts National Call-Up
    Henderson 79 > 82.
  • ProHulst0s
    7206 posts Big Money Move
    RvP
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015

Team performances only affect individual skill a small bit. If you saw him play his last two games for Italy you'd agree with me 100%.
  • TylerDurden1987
    I doubt Matches against the likes of Norway or Azerbaijan should be considered competitively ;)
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    IDB wrote: »

Team performances only affect individual skill a small bit. If you saw him play his last two games for Italy you'd agree with me 100%.

2 games=upgrade?
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015
    Jfo88 wrote: »

2 games=upgrade?

I doubt Matches against the likes of Norway or Azerbaijan should be considered competitively ;)

So because you play worse teams it means your passes are going to be better? No.

He consistently has great passes in Serie A either way.
  • LewisT91
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chris smalling surely?
  • Manutelli
    24434 posts Club Captain
    0b3c8dc4af5712eecb0e5300512d2958.png

to

5d77faaa3d70c44222d001ab6d6b246d.png
  • ProHulst0s
    7206 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »

to

should just make him a gold with those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stats :joy:
  • Neckabob
    14339 posts Has That Special Something
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    RvP

Lol
  • TylerDurden1987
    edited October 2015

So because you play worse teams it means your passes are going to be better? No. He consistently has great passes in Serie A either way.

Uhm lol, of course they will be as you have way more space and your players have way better positioning as the opponent players won't defend them that well. And a player of a team who are at 12th place in a not so good league definitely doesn't deserve an upgrade. He got +4 from last year and it's not like he is one of the best defenders in the world just because of one season.
  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Douglas Costa should get a nice upgrade, especially to crossing.
  • TylerDurden1987
    DoctorRob wrote: »
    Douglas Costa should get a nice upgrade, especially to crossing.

Lewandowski and Müller as well, maybe even +2 if they keep up that form.
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero

So because you play worse teams it means your passes are going to be better? No. He consistently has great passes in Serie A either way.

Uhm lol, of course they will be as you have way more space and your players have way better positioning as the opponent players won't defend them that well. And a player of a team who are at 12th place in a not so good league definitely doesn't deserve an upgrade. He got +4 from last year and it's not like he is one of the best defenders in the world just because of one season.

Defenders always have space to pass, and accuracy doesn't get better against worse teams. It isn't 100% his fault they're 12th in the league, we beat Man City so what does that say? And Naldo + John terry are both 85 rated after one season, which means Bonucci should be 87 anyways.
  • chaser2k15
    17508 posts World Class
    Ighalo for sure.

aaa01ad736d1a77b855fe00783c035b3.png
  • TylerDurden1987

Defenders always have space to pass, and accuracy doesn't get better against worse teams. It isn't 100% his fault they're 12th in the league, we beat Man City so what does that say? And Naldo + John terry are both 85 rated after one season, which means Bonucci should be 87 anyways.

John Terry after one season...Seriously ? I agree with Naldo, he should be 82-83 max, but you are totally biased because of being a Juve supporter. 83 is enough and I'm 100 % sure he won't get an upgrade because he doesn't deserve it in the slightest as he's not even confirming his good performance of the last year.
  • Manutelli
    24434 posts Club Captain
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »

to

should just make him a gold with those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stats :joy:

Nah, defending is too low :blush:
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015

John Terry after one season...Seriously ? I agree with Naldo, he should be 82-83 max, but you are totally biased because of being a Juve supporter. 83 is enough and I'm 100 % sure he won't get an upgrade because he doesn't deserve it in the slightest as he's not even confirming his good performance of the last year.

After one good season at this st(age) is what I meant, especially since Chelsea accomplished nothing in Europe. :joy:

Ok sure, 83 is enough in rating, but only 66 passing is bad. Also, when you look at Caceres, who has 86 defending, and hardly played last season, he should be at 83/84
  • TylerDurden1987

After one good season at this st(age) is what I meant, especially since Chelsea accomplished nothing in Europe. :joy:

Ok sure, 83 is enough in rating, but only 66 passing is bad. Also, when you look at Caceres, who has 86 defending, and hardly played last season, he should be at 83/84

I agree that some of the other ratings of defenders in Italy are ridiculous (especially Jesus who is terrible in real life and like one of the most beastly defenders overall in FIFA, Caceres 86 Defending, etc.) but Bonucci still is the second best passing CB and top 10 DEF in Serie A. I think that's doing him justice.

• IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero

I agree that some of the other ratings of defenders in Italy are ridiculous (especially Jesus who is terrible in real life and like one of the most beastly defenders overall in FIFA, Caceres 86 Defending, etc.) but Bonucci still is the second best passing CB and top 10 DEF in Serie A. I think that's doing him justice.

I'd argue him top 5 passing CB's in the world, and top 5 defending in Serie A.
  • TylerDurden1987
    After sorting for DEF in Serie A, I'm agreeing with you, as it's laughable that average players like Manolas, Castan, De Vrij and Caceres have a higher DEF rating :smiley: Don't know why EA has decided to do so.
  • Derry Pele
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    George Best, hes been playing great this season.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Douglas Costa will get a nice upgrade
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    After sorting for DEF in Serie A, I'm agreeing with you, as it's laughable that average players like Manolas, Castan, De Vrij and Caceres have a higher DEF rating :smiley: Don't know why EA has decided to do so.

Yep, just shows that EA don't watch football.
  • 1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Douglas Costa will get a nice upgrade

+2 expected very reasonably..
  • TylerDurden1987
    Well, if they would, most of the game mechanics would be totally different and may actually apply to their slogan "play beautiful" ;) There are so many other ratings that are totally ridiculous as well, I actually lost count how often I did laugh about it.