I wants 1m legend.

This is the dealio.

Comments

• Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    heh
  • CornishLad
    23550 posts Club Captain
    Market dipped because of all the decent promo packs that have come out. People expected 50k packs today. Which made the prices of players drop a bit. Then at 6 when everyone realized it was only 15k packs the market has slowly started to stabilize.
  • Flookie
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    35k followed by 25k followed everybody sh2tting themselves because they see prices plummet followed by Zombie apocalypse
    Should I buy now fella forumers?

got a sexy 1m to buy a legends, Stoi or big Patrick?
  • JimmyVulmer
    6137 posts Big Money Move
    Flookie wrote: »
    35k followed by 25k followed everybody sh2tting themselves because they see prices plummet followed by Zombie apocalypse

This
  • Mattr1098
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stoichcov 100% his shooting will be insane
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Dont go near stoich with a 10 foot pole his price is all over the place.. I was just gonna buy him but rebought butregueno instead.. Risky investment imo
    Hmm, just thought I could get Suker (had him in 15 and was surprisngly awesome) and a defender like Blanc? or is that expensive?
  • rblue
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Dont go near stoich with a 10 foot pole his price is all over the place.. I was just gonna buy him but rebought butregueno instead.. Risky investment imo

players with price all over the price are great, buy at a price you know is cheap, sell for bare profit overnight
  • Agent VZ
    Karma wrote: »
    Hmm, just thought I could get Suker (had him in 15 and was surprisngly awesome) and a defender like Blanc? or is that expensive?

Yeah bro my mate just bought suker and zola they seem really good .. Blanc also should be really safe.. Hold up your buy till tomorrow now or youll over pay
  • xFATAL
    4053 posts National Call-Up
    I'd go with Pat V. Not really any other defensive mids close to him. Plenty of Gold Strikers near Stoich for fraction of the price.
  • Agent VZ
    pats at a very good price now