Advice for you guys who invested in NIF players

Blue_GamerzXL
996 posts Professional
Cut your loss, special packs are weekly everyday now, prices will never recover to their previous high, they will only go downward from here onward. I would bite the bullet now instead of waiting for them to go down even more soon when the big fishs(50k and 100k packs) are out, which could be as soon as the end of this week.

Comments

• Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can't say for certain that special packs are out every week as this weeks is special (aguero/zlatan). Investing into NIF's is generally a bad idea anyway
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Got all of mine for less than 1k so it's all good tbh
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    You can't say for certain that special packs are out every week as this weeks is special (aguero/zlatan). Investing into NIF's is generally a bad idea anyway

It is not for certain but with all these recent special packs, I am pretty sure it is to do with EA's downward profit this year. Probably didn't sell as many packs as they hoped for so have to accelerate the promo packs. I agree but just saying this as a friendly advice for the newcomers who think they can invest in NIF players and make a quick profit a couple of days from now when they think the prices will be back to their skyhigh previous week.

Informs on the other hand is still good long term investments as usual.