Packs...

Lebron82
37 posts Park Captain
Bought deluxe edition. At this point i've got 6 packs, bought with fifa points 6 packs and won with fut draft another 6. Best and most expensive player i get was Giroud ???? I have never packed any Messi's or Aguero's in the past, but in FUT 15 I occasionaly got players like Kompany and Sturridge. Where does all those good players come from in the transfer market?? Frustrated...

Comments

• WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some people are lucky
  • Reus To Meet You
    1104 posts Professional
    join the club
  • L1vingl1fe
    4085 posts National Call-Up
    So you've opened 18 packs total and are complaining? haha
  • markymark21
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    So you've opened 18 packs total and are complaining? haha

You've been ea sports'd to simply say that.

How much would 18 packs cost, over £20? For that plus the cost of the game it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect a bit more.

Just because loads of people open a vast anount of packs every year they become acustomed to it and believe if they spend 12000 fp and pack say aguero that they got a good deal.

The pack weights are terrible. Most packs i get 3 rares consisting of contracts, some random kit/stadium, fitness cards or some random 76 rated playerid im lucky; none of which should be rare if you ask me.

Rares should be rare for a reason, too much pack fillers are given. Having said that ea probably have little choice as with the amount of packs that are opened the market would be flooded if they made if more reasonsable