Just picked up Gattuso, any reviews?

Fleshgod
872 posts An Exciting Prospect
Snagged one for what seems like pretty cheap, any reviews?

Comments

• Shakey Jakey
    1015 posts Professional
    Screw reviews you've got him now just try him out and see for yourself
    Got him for cheap so if he's bad just sell
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    I loved him. Not fantastic in the air but as a CDM, he is top shelf. Probably would only prefer Vieira because of his other abilities. You should be happy with him as long as all you want is him to do his destroying job. The bad things I have seen said is because of things that he simply shouldnt be counted on doing (being really effective in the attack). He can connect the back line to midfield very well and destroy. Will show up in the box and grab an odd goal
  • Napsamdo
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Pugzilla has him, he could give you an opinion I'm sure
  • Fleshgod
    I loved him. Not fantastic in the air but as a CDM, he is top shelf. Probably would only prefer Vieira because of his other abilities. You should be happy with him as long as all you want is him to do his destroying job. The bad things I have seen said is because of things that he simply shouldnt be counted on doing (being really effective in the attack). He can connect the back line to midfield very well and destroy. Will show up in the box and grab an odd goal

Ty for this. Hoping for him to be a bit of a blend between lahm and DDR.

As to why not just try him immediately - catching up on some Gotham. Was going to wait out the episode
  • Shakey Jakey
    1015 posts Professional
    Fleshgod wrote: »

Ty for this. Hoping for him to be a bit of a blend between lahm and DDR.

As to why not just try him immediately - catching up on some Gotham. Was going to wait out the episode
    Fair enough
    Great series ;)

• TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Screw reviews you've got him now just try him out and see for yourself
    Got him for cheap so if he's bad just sell

• DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Love the start to the season of Gotham. Im intrigued, though not entirely enthralled in a new show called Quantico. Decent thus far and has potential as does Blindspot
  • Fleshgod
    Played two with him, he's amazing.