Thanks to EA soon market will be acceptable again

Blue_GamerzXL
996 posts Professional
50k and 100k packs hopefully to follow tomorrow and every week, prices are way too high atm.

Comments

• Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    they are getting lower now
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Asad97 wrote: »

Yep but still not enough, we need to accelerate it.
  • Darfi02
    3513 posts National Call-Up

accelerating it too much is a problem also
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Darfi02 wrote: »

Well can't see any harm in it tbh, more top players are affordable to more people. Most of all I just hope some top end players like Hazard, Robben, Aguero...etc drop a couple of hundred k, no one should really be above 200-300k except special cards of these players and Messi/Ronaldo.
  • JCXIX
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good I can't wait to play the same 84 rated BPL every match again
  • BWNINWB
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JCXIX wrote: »
    Good I can't wait to play the same 84 rated BPL every match again

• DKCena
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    So glad I decided to sell my Bundesliga team with Reus and Auba while prices started to drop.
    Reus was 240k when I sold him. 206 BIN now!
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    prices have dropped , e.g a player worth 40k has dropped to 30k. and i reckon it will slowly drop and on weekends expect them to rise again
  • DKCena
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    prices have dropped , e.g a player worth 40k has dropped to 30k. and i reckon it will slowly drop and on weekends expect them to rise again

Did you see this weekend mate? HH from friday to sunday!! What makes you think EA won't do this again and again?
  • schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    50k and 100k packs hopefully to follow tomorrow and every week, prices are way too high atm.

A week later you'll be whining that everyone has TOTW players.
  • Eric18
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DKCena wrote: »

Did you see this weekend mate? HH from friday to sunday!! What makes you think EA won't do this again and again?
    I won't be a rountine because it is a long weeken in Canada + there are no main league matches this week.
  • DKCena
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eric18 wrote: »

I won't be a rountine because it is a long weeken in Canada + there are no main league matches this week.

The next TOTW looks pretty decent if you look at the prediction threads = not a lot of packs opend = EA will do something crazy to make people open packs. Wait and see!
  • RadioShaq
    18958 posts Moderator
    I suppose people will be upset no matter what they do.
  • Eric18

The next TOTW looks pretty decent if you look at the prediction threads = not a lot of packs opend = EA will do something crazy to make people open packs. Wait and see!

Except for Santi and Moutinho, I can't see anyone lock a spot for the next totw, so what makes you think it will be decent.
  • DKCena
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero

Except for Santi and Moutinho, I can't see anyone lock a spot for the next totw, so what makes you think it will be decent.

This is from the prediction thread on general forum:
    i-VkU4lrvY1Tmv5V3gQN.png

These guys are normally pretty accurate. Except Cazorla, do you think people will open a lot of packs for this?
  • Eric18

i-VkU4lrvY1Tmv5V3gQN.png

These guys are normally pretty accurate. Except Cazorla, do you think people will open a lot of packs for this?

I say the next totw is not decent and you take a screenshot to prove my theory, and say"do you think people will open a lot of packs for this?" what is the point mate, logic jumps?
  • ha032742
    42669 posts Moderator
    I WANT DARMIAN
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    I think you guys understand the word "decent" differently, lol.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I WANT DARMIAN
    Will be Caceres' spot.
  • DKCena
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015

I say the next totw is not decent and you take a screenshot to prove my theory, and say"do you think people will open a lot of packs for this?" what is the point mate, logic jumps?

English is not my native language, and I don't think I understand you correct here.
    Do you think this is a great TOTW and people will open a lot of packs for this?

EDIT:
    Maybe my use of decent confused you. Decent TOTW for me is = meeh :)
  • ha032742
    42669 posts Moderator
    Who have the predictors got on the bench?

Hope for a Kane hattrick tonight then
  • DKCena
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Who have the predictors got on the bench?

Hope for a Kane hattrick tonight then

itd2b3jokDb5DghJ7kfN.png
  • Eric18

English is not my native language, and I don't think I understand you correct here.

EDIT:

lol, to me decent is a fairly positive adjective and probably it is where we have a disagreement. The next totw will definitely be underwhelming but I think EA is not that generous to offer endless promotion packs. Maybe the four consecutive happy hours this weekend is the result that they know next totw in not impressive and decide to cash in earlier.
  • DKCena
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero

EDIT:

lol, to me decent is a fairly positive adjective and probably it is where we have a disagreement. The next totw will definitely be underwhelming but I think EA is not that generous to offer endless promotion packs. Maybe the four consecutive happy hours this weekend is the result that they know next totw in not impressive and decide to cash in earlier.

You are right mate. Normally decent is positive :lol:
    When I talk TOTW, it's not. Great or super is :smile:

But yeah you are properly right. Hopefully. We don't want this HH madness every week!
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up

I agree because big crash is usualy followed by big rise
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    valentiii wrote: »

I agree because big crash is usualy followed by big rise

Depends, sometime they don't ever rise again to their previous high