The 'Silver' Lounge

Comments

• teruwah
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    teruwah wrote: »
    I think i'm just going to use silvers IFs(even if they are golds) in silver teams, too annoying otherwise.

Very keen to give Ilsinho and Neres a go.

Tried but just didn't feel right :(

I don't know what else to do. Any other year Neres would be a super fun little 74 silver :(
  • Pughy30
    21019 posts Club Captain
    Other than COD what are some good new/upcoming games? Fancy getting a game or two to play when I can't be bothered with FIFA.

Mario Odyssey tomorrow can't wait
  • Samuel Eto'o
    18468 posts World Class
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Other than COD what are some good new/upcoming games? Fancy getting a game or two to play when I can't be bothered with FIFA.

Football manager and golf it

Can never get into FM, I get bored of it real quick :(
  • Samuel Eto'o
    18468 posts World Class
    Pughy30 wrote: »

Mario Odyssey tomorrow can't wait

Don't have a Nintendo :warning:
  • Any Bundesliga players you recommend to use? Thanks
  • Baners
    8795 posts League Winner
    edited October 2017
    Love 2 player packs

4oT3Ljv.jpg

What are the odds of getting 2 macedonia players in one of these

eLkXK6J.jpg
  • JGomes
    5069 posts Big Money Move
    Baners wrote: »
    Love 2 player packs

What are the odds of getting 2 macedonia players in one of these
    [/IMG]

roughly 1,15*10^-6 or 0.00000115 or even 0.000115%
    to give you a comparison point, winning the EuroMillions lottery has a chance of 0,000000858%, so what you managed to pull was an event 134 times more likely to happen than that of winning the lottery
  • JGomes
    this is, of course, assuming you can pull any player in the game on those packs, which I'm not certain it is the case as I don't play this game
  • Vert
    14702 posts Has That Special Something
  • Baners
    8795 posts League Winner
    JGomes wrote: »
    this is, of course, assuming you can pull any player in the game on those packs, which I'm not certain it is the case as I don't play this game

Thanks for the break down but yah, you have to consider one is a rare silver and one is a nonrare which there are only 5 rare macedonia silvers and 6 nonrares.

Ea should have to explain how pack odds were because that pack should be nearly impossible
  • iSptmnky
    3174 posts National Call-Up

Thanks for the break down but yah, you have to consider one is a rare silver and one is a nonrare which there are only 5 rare macedonia silvers and 6 nonrares.

Ea should have to explain how pack odds were because that pack should be nearly impossible

Well, nearly impossible is not impossible ;)
  • Baners
    8795 posts League Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »

Well, nearly impossible is not impossible ;)

Did i not say that?
  • JGomes
    Vert wrote: »

hey man, I just had an Applied Statistics and Probability test today, so I was in the mood
  • Baners
    8795 posts League Winner
    edited October 2017
    Diame is just as good as he was before. Mahi and Nigel de jong (with a catalyst) are amazing as well. De jong breaks up everything. Scream Kluivert is pretty good as well, good on the ball and decent finishing.

Emanuelson has been a let down

dtf73Nv.jpg
    6O42eDK.jpg
  • Vexco
    3356 posts National Call-Up
    Diame is just as good as he was before. Mahi and Nigel de jong (with a catalyst) are amazing as well. De jong breaks up everything. Scream Kluivert is pretty good as well, good on the ball and decent finishing.

dtf73Nv.jpg
    6O42eDK.jpg

Emanuelson is okay. I mostly just notice him driving forward even though it rarely amounts to much.
  • Baners
    8795 posts League Winner
    Vexco wrote: »

dtf73Nv.jpg
    6O42eDK.jpg

Emanuelson is okay. I mostly just notice him driving forward even though it rarely amounts to much.

Pretty much what he does. His finishing is really poor, isnt great at passing....just gets outshined by the other mids.

I was subbing de jong off at half time for zuffi but changed it to emanuelson because de jong was playing so much better
  • teruwah
    I really like Emanuelson haha. Actually so keen to try IF Neres, only team i've had from the start.

9MTPlng.jpg
  • Baners
    8795 posts League Winner
    Serero has always been underrated imo....great for tiki taka
  • teruwah

Fantastic dribbler and even though has pretty poor face card stats seems to play above them all.
  • Baners
    8795 posts League Winner
    teruwah wrote: »

Fantastic dribbler and even though has pretty poor face card stats seems to play above them all.

Yes, he always has high interceptions, dribbling and short pass....really good if you play to his strengths
  • Vexco
    I just can't figure this game out this year or some ****.
  • Pughy30
    21019 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2017
    It's depressing seeing old cards :joy: , it's probably just nostalgia but the game seemed so much more fun back then, Di Natale and Miccoli upfront <3
  • Baners
    8795 posts League Winner
    It was....we use to play for fun...not all this “competitive try hard exploit abusive stuff. He there was a time where that stuff was called playing sweaty and it was frowned upon
  • Vexco
    Every game is just me chasing the ball because everyone apparently can just 1 touch pass it the length of the pitch. Or facing a wall of 8 defenders when I have the ball and hoping they don't immediately counter with 1 pass. It's getting really annoying and old.
  • Boothy
    6904 posts Big Money Move
    Molina retired the other day.
  • Adrian095
    32515 posts National Team Captain
    You've finally seen the light vexco
  • Vexco
    You've finally seen the light vexco

I'm not even sure it's a problem with the game. Youtubers and streamers popularize basically 1 way to play then everyone follows suit. The community is just devoid of ideas.
  • Vexco
    Also unsure if it's just a silver problem since I haven't used golds but my defenders are about dumb as hell in the box. A pass played into the feet of an attacker with 3 people around them and they just stand there.
  • Pughy30
    21019 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2017
    Yeah the defensive ai can be so annoying the ball can be 2 inches in front of them and they stand there like a zombie looking at it
  • Vexco
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Yeah the defensive ai can be so annoying the ball can be 2 inches in front of them and they stand there like a zombie looking at it

It really only seems to happen to me in games I play. Wasn't sure if my pressure or aggression were turned too low.