Free Agents (Looking for a club) Thread

Alastair
5646 posts Moderator
edited September 2015
If you're a free agent who is interested in joining a club then fill out this template and clubs can then contact you via PM to arrange a trial or send you an invite :)

Platform: (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID:
Region:
Postion(s) Played:
Overall:
Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.)
Additional Info: (eg. What time you are online/preferred language (if not English) etc.)

We will be actively trying to direct any looking for a club threads into this sticky to try and keep it active so club managers can easily see players seeking a club and it also helps clear up the forum.

Running alongside this thread is the Recruitment Thread, where clubs can post to state they are looking for new players, so after you've posted on here check out that to see if any clubs fit what you are looking for and send over a PM if you fit the profile.

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Platform: PS4
    PSN ID: Jenko
    Region: Europe
    Postion(s) Played: CAM
    Overall: 91
    Club Type Desired: Serious

Need fellow high rateds to play with before the **** players get the game
  • Chow
    2506 posts Community Writer
    PSN ID: KeithyDee
    Region: British Isles
    Postion(s) Played: CDM
    Overall: 85+
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.) Serious
    Additional Info: Doing this on behalf of @Keith, contract negotiations with Sweaty TikiTaka broke down so he's become surplus to requirements.
  • Sokker14
    4079 posts Community Writer
    I can vouch for @Keith. He's a bit sloppy at the back, not disciplined enough for the highest level maybe, on the slow side, a bit carelessly at times, but if he's at his best you don't even notice him.
  • M3$$1
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2015
    Reserved*
    Post edited by M3$$1 on
  • DoD_Jester
    24187 posts Club Captain
    Platform: Xbox One
    Origin ID/Gamertag DoD jester
    Region: uk,
    Postion(s) Played: cam, rw, cm, cdm
    Overall:cam 87 on 15
    Club Type Desired: pretty serious, full micced club, relatively mature
  • Karim21K
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: Karim21K
    Region: Europe
    Postion(s) Played: CDM or CM
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.) Mix of both
    Additional Info: A mature player 20+ thats looking for a mature club that enjoys a passing and beautiful game of football. No Ronaldo-wannabees please. Voice chat is a must.
  • chevano
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    looking for a new club
    played 5 years with same club.
    i like to play in a club that is unselfish without egos.
    i am not super good, but if with right chemistry i make sure the striker scores.
    play mostly as a striker that goes a bit back to make space for incomming mid or other st.

play for fun and never rage quit but also play serious.
    talk english and german and dutch
  • Looking for a good club
    Xbox one username: TaiK VorTeX
    Region: Australia but can play Europe
    Positions: GK i was 89 rated GK on fifa 15.
    desired club: Fun But Serious.
    I'm just a goalkeeper who saves shots, i don't care about the attack, only the defence
  • xbox 1
    GT - Itz Zeko
    Ovr - 80
    top 150 fifa 15 gk
    too 100 fifa 16
    80 ovr
    .91 save %
  • SkylinePS
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    PSN ID: SkylineR88
    Region: UK
    Postion(s) Played: RW/RM
    Overall: game not out yet
    Club Type Desired: fun
    Additional Info: Dont want to join a team that just spams through ball, I like to play a passing game.
  • chevano wrote: »
    looking for a new club
    played 5 years with same club.
    i like to play in a club that is unselfish without egos.
    i am not super good, but if with right chemistry i make sure the striker scores.
    play mostly as a striker that goes a bit back to make space for incomming mid or other st.

play for fun and never rage quit but also play serious.
    talk english and german and dutch

Console?
  • Squallage
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015

Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: Squallage (please include a message with the friend invite, as I don't accept randoms)

Region: Europe, UK

Postion(s) Played: I can play any position (and stay in position)

Overall: I don't think this matters but if you must know, I completed all but 11 accomplishments (missed out on Bicycle kick, 3 yarders, a couple of physical and the rest were goalkeeper).

Club Type Desired: Semi-serious; I don't mind playing for fun but I play to win. I hate losing (:
    My last club was with friends and we made the top 900 in world leader boards but I want move upwards. I will still play the odd game with my friends so you should be happy for me to leave the club and re-invite me to the club every once in a while (until Fifa implements a system where you can play for more than one club). Please no lame exploits to cheat a win.

Additional Info: English speaking - online most evenings (and some weekends); played around 1800 games overall in Fifa15 (61% at a ST). My ST was in the top 1500 leader boards. I mostly played as a second striker and I'm fond of passing through the oppositions defence. My assists exceeded the games I played - I either scored or assisted in every game. I'm not greedy and a lot of my play was finding the killer ball for my team mates to score.

As a defensive player, I do my job (actually using a defensive player rather than a CAM in a CDM position), I know how to stay in the defence line and rarely join the attack, leaving that to the attacking players.

I made a video of some of our goals. Not the most spectacular but there's some decent team play. My player name was Spears (Britney Spears, if you must know!):
  • Platform: PS4
    PSN ID: BiiiZL
    Postion(s) Played: ST
    Overall: 88
    Club Type Desired: Any
    Additional Info: Very experienced, and a lot of goals/assists
  • Vindy
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Gamertag: VINDS7AR
    Region: Europe (UK)
    Postion(s) Played: ST, CAM, CM, CDM
    Overall: 88
    Additional Info: Online everyday
  • ACGC_Gaming
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Hey,

Platform: PC
    Origin ID: ACGC_Gaming
    Region: Europe (UK)
    Postion(s) Played: GK, ST, CAM, CM
    Overall: 89-91 depending on position
    Additional Info: Online everyday

As above im 89 rated in both GK and ST and looking for a pro clubs for the last few days of FIFA 15 and then FIFA 16 on PC.

Out field i play quick passing and unselfish football. In ST or CAM i help get back when needed and pressure the opposition.

I have TS with a mic and am a very active player.
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: Greg-WHU
    Postion(s) Played: CM/CDM/CAM
    Overall: N/A only looking to play FIFA 16.. Will get accomps quick though
    Club Type Desired: Any
    Additional Info: 7-10 UK most nights, lots of experience, clubs who like to pass it about please. Very good at holding onto the ball and so on..

Add me on skype (xgreg96) or PSN as i don't look at PM's here
  • Hi there, just moved from PC to console and just really looking for a team I can play with to help me get used to the game. Haven't played any pro club games on console since 2012, but still have EA level so my VP is like 83.

I have 15 and have preordered 16 on console so ideally looking to move from 15 to 16 right away.

I consider myself a half decent ANY with 2500 goals and 2400 assists in 1600 games on PC, granted gameplay is much different. But would prefer to play as ST.

I'm 20, from UK.
    GT: drookit
    Hit me up!
  • Alex_C
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015

PSN ID: A_L_E_X_11192

Postion(s) Played: CF (will play LW RW)

Overall: 82 ST

Club Type Desired: Serious or Just for fun. Don't mind as long as its a passing team with unselfish forwards.

Additional Info:
    -Playing time flexible between 12pm-11pm (to suit the club)
    -Don't use MIC
    -Played a lot of Fifa14 and I'm not a club hopper

Post edited by Alex_C on
  • ll Jack ll
    52 posts Park Captain
    GOALKEEPER - looking for club - FIFA 16 - XBOX ONE
    GT: ll Jack ll

I'd like to find a very active club to play for in fifa 16.

I played about 15 games at GK in drop in in the 10 hour early access. My save percentage is over 90 percent I believe and I distribute the ball well.

I'm from England.

Reply here, or message me on XBOX One.
  • Xbox One
    Gamer Tag - The big Duke 84

Hey all,

I'm in my 30's with a young family and work Early/late/night shifts (Glasgow) I often can't use my mic due to kiddies or Mrs sleeping!

Age is obviously not an issue, however i'm looking to play with mature folk who are not temperamental or in the habit of taking gaming too seriously.

I am quick passing no nonsense team player. I prefer to quick release a pass rather than risk being muscled off the ball.

I do not enjoy playing with glory hunters that prefer fancy tricks and a shot on goal than setting up the tap in. Also ball hogger types that frequently try to receive an NPC pass even when in poor positions are a gear grinder :)

If you think I'd suit your club, then give me a wee shout

-The Big Duke 84
    PSN ID: nararya789
    Postion(s) Played: RW, RM, RB
    Region: ASIA
    Overall: 87 (FIFA 14 & 15)
    Club Type Desired: Just For Fun
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: BorduzRazvan
    Region: EUROPE ( RO )
    Postion(s) Played: CDM/ CAM/ RM/ ST
    Overall: 80 ( Just started today playing Pro Clubs on PS4, I have played a lot of Pro Clubs on PC, 91 Rating )
    Club Type Desired: A little bit serious.
    Additional Info: I speak english, I am everyday on for 1/2 matches at least.
  • Squallage wrote: »

Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: Squallage (please include a message with the friend invite, as I don't accept randoms)

Region: Europe, UK

Postion(s) Played: I can play any position (and stay in position)

Overall: I don't think this matters but if you must know, I completed all but 11 accomplishments (missed out on Bicycle kick, 3 yarders, a couple of physical and the rest were goalkeeper).

Club Type Desired: Semi-serious; I don't mind playing for fun but I play to win. I hate losing (:
    My last club was with friends and we made the top 900 in world leader boards but I want move upwards. I will still play the odd game with my friends so you should be happy for me to leave the club and re-invite me to the club every once in a while (until Fifa implements a system where you can play for more than one club). Please no lame exploits to cheat a win.

Additional Info: English speaking - online most evenings (and some weekends); played around 1800 games overall in Fifa15 (61% at a ST). My ST was in the top 1500 leader boards. I mostly played as a second striker and I'm fond of passing through the oppositions defence. My assists exceeded the games I played - I either scored or assisted in every game. I'm not greedy and a lot of my play was finding the killer ball for my team mates to score.

As a defensive player, I do my job (actually using a defensive player rather than a CAM in a CDM position), I know how to stay in the defence line and rarely join the attack, leaving that to the attacking players.

I made a video of some of our goals. Not the most spectacular but there's some decent team play. My player name was Spears (Britney Spears, if you must know!):

Add me on xbl dude and you can play with us whenever. Were just a group of mates who play to win
  • Platform: (PS4)

Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: Dav-ONE-

Region: Central America (Costa Rica), I speak English, so there won't be a language barrier, No worries.

Postion(s) Played: I used to play as a CAM, but i can play as RW,LW.

Overall: I will get my PS4 on September 25th so that's the thing i played a lot on xbox 360 previously. I don't think the overall will be much of a problem.

Club Type Desired: Semi-serious, for fun or serious i will stick to what the team needs. I would like to be part of a pass oriented, not selfish, eager to win and fun team

Additional Info: I 've been playing pro since 2008 or 09. I'm 25, in regards of the availability i can play at night most of the days. No disconnection problems. I'm a CAM so i like to share the ball, look for the through pass, create chances for teammates so we can win.
  • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/PS4) PS4
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: Jordanhallwins
    Region: east usa
    Postion(s) Played: CAM/LW/ST
    Overall:81/80/79
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.) Either.
    Additional Info: (eg. What time you are online/preferred language (if not English) etc.) English, been playing since fifa 11, on and off throughout the day. On at night.
    PSN ID: Burkie7-MUFC
    Region: Ireland (Europe)
    Postion(s) Played: CAM/ST
    Overall: 83
    Additional Info: Can play most nights after 7. Have over 40 caps for iFVPA Ireland and have played for some of the best clubs on previous Fifa's
    PSN ID: Zerokiller777
    Region: US
    Postion(s) Played: LW, CDM
    Overall: 81 (game just came out)
    Club Type Desired: serious or for fun
    Additional Info: I speak english and spanish and I can play most of the time (when im home). Leave me a message and ill get to you :smile:
  • Platform: (PS4)
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: Agent-Anonymity
    Region: US
    Postion(s) Played: ST (Target Man)
    RW (Winger)
    Overall: 80+
    Club Type Desired: ( Serious)
    Additional Info: (Night Owl)
    (Competitive)
    (Habitual)
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero