The Football Manager Lounge

134567486
Mart
7203 posts Big Money Move
edited April 2015
football-manager-14-logo1.png

Welcome to the Football Manager lounge!
Feel free to discuss anything related to the best football game around!




Transfer & Name updates
Update your game with the latest transfers!

LFCMarshall's transfer update
fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=8774

Pr0's transfer update
fmscout.com/a-fm14-transfer-data-update-packs-by-pr0.html

Sergon's update
[url="http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-transfer-updates-custom-leagues/167029-sergon-update-2014-15-a.html "]fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-transfer-updates-custom-leagues/167029-sergon-update-2014-15-a.html [/url]

Real name fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/13068/fm2015-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-version-for-fm15-beta02032014



Graphics packs
Give your game an authentic look and feel by adding logos, kits and face packs!

Logo packs
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/logos

Player picture packs
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/player-faces

Kit packs
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/packcat/2/108/ss1314-league-kits



Skins
Change the look of your game by adding a different skin!

Sortitoutsi skin discussion
sortitoutsi.net/forums/category/206/football-manager-2015-skins-discussion

FMScout skin overview
fmscout.com/c-skins15.html
Post edited by Mart on

Comments

  • Apollo
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Wooo FM! Going to start a new save, probably going to manage Man Utd. :)
  • Alex02
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    well done mart mate knew you could do it x
  • Handy Andy
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    Shout out to iceicepercy who did a great job x
  • Mart
    7203 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Will get to work on the OP.
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Shout out to iceicepercy who did a great job x

    RT
  • Cesc-Fabreg-4
    70 posts Park Captain
    Someone interested in an online season ?
  • Farlz
    6700 posts Big Money Move
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Shout out to iceicepercy who did a great job x
    rt

  • stickey
    14639 posts Moderator


    Nice to see that they're working on graphics for the new FM. Shouldn't be priority but still nice to see.
  • Tizer
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Haven't played this in ages, looking to get back into it.
  • Mart
    7203 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Updated the OP with some essentials, will be adding more soon. :)

    Was looking to make a "Teams to try" section, thoughts on that?
  • Mart
    7203 posts Big Money Move
    212a63adaa3fe6e9adbbcd08d70a2964.png

    Paid £12.75k for him :)
  • Dan13
    4615 posts National Call-Up
    Mart wrote: »
    Updated the OP with some essentials, will be adding more soon. :)

    Was looking to make a "Teams to try" section, thoughts on that?

    Yeah would be good for first-time players or people who are bored of their saves
  • Mart
    7203 posts Big Money Move
    Feel free to leave suggestions and I will add the clubs to the OP. Good idea to say if it's a challenging save and some minor info about the club and key players perhaps.
  • Handy Andy
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    Mart wrote: »
    212a63adaa3fe6e9adbbcd08d70a2964.png

    Paid £12.75k for him :)

    Bargain that :)

    Only played a total of 4 seasons across 3 saves this year, struggling to get into it. A lot of the time I will load a new save,spend 20 mins going through teams, then just decide I cba :joy: either that or I fail to get to the first competitive match
  • Dan13
    4615 posts National Call-Up
    Started a journeyman save in Uruguay. Relegation is so weird; based on accumlated points over x amount of seasons
  • Mart
    7203 posts Big Money Move
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    212a63adaa3fe6e9adbbcd08d70a2964.png

    Paid £12.75k for him :)

    Bargain that :)

    Only played a total of 4 seasons across 3 saves this year, struggling to get into it. A lot of the time I will load a new save,spend 20 mins going through teams, then just decide I cba :joy: either that or I fail to get to the first competitive match

    Only club I could stand managing in FM14 was Hajduk, and it's the same this year.

  • Apollo
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    What clubs would you recommend managing when looking for a save not in the main few European leagues?
  • II Cazorla II
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Swansea are good fun
  • Mart
    7203 posts Big Money Move
    Apollo wrote: »
    What clubs would you recommend managing when looking for a save not in the main few European leagues?

    My beloved Hajduk Split in Croatia. :)

    Other clubs:
    AS Trencin
    OFK Beograd
    Dinamo Bucharest
    Jagodina
  • Handy Andy
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    Mart wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    212a63adaa3fe6e9adbbcd08d70a2964.png

    Paid £12.75k for him :)

    Bargain that :)

    Only played a total of 4 seasons across 3 saves this year, struggling to get into it. A lot of the time I will load a new save,spend 20 mins going through teams, then just decide I cba :joy: either that or I fail to get to the first competitive match

    Only club I could stand managing in FM14 was Hajduk, and it's the same this year.
    I really should give some of the "lesser" leagues a go tbh

  • Mart
    7203 posts Big Money Move
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    212a63adaa3fe6e9adbbcd08d70a2964.png

    Paid £12.75k for him :)

    Bargain that :)

    Only played a total of 4 seasons across 3 saves this year, struggling to get into it. A lot of the time I will load a new save,spend 20 mins going through teams, then just decide I cba :joy: either that or I fail to get to the first competitive match

    Only club I could stand managing in FM14 was Hajduk, and it's the same this year.
    I really should give some of the "lesser" leagues a go tbh

    I don't enjoy managing in the top leagues. Same goes for starting off in a lower league in a big nation: England, Spain, Italy, Germany, etc. The income you get from TV and sponsorship make the saves surprisingly easy.

  • Pieman25
    11297 posts Moderator
    I usually run the game for a season unemployed and then take 1 of the sides relegated to the Championship in Season 2. Is tough enough because you can't keep the majority of funds raised from player sales and also almost everyone will be unhappy and wanting to leave.
  • Apollo
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Mart wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    What clubs would you recommend managing when looking for a save not in the main few European leagues?

    My beloved Hajduk Split in Croatia. :)

    Other clubs:
    AS Trencin
    OFK Beograd
    Dinamo Bucharest
    Jagodina
    Will have a look, thanks. :)
  • Smiler_23
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2015
    In 2020 with stoke about to start the new season, after winning the PL FA Cup Capital One Cup and UCL. Vadala and Patrick Roberts are monsters. Vadala had around 25 goals and 25 assists and Roberts managed 37 goals in all comps from IF
  • Mart
    7203 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    I have Vadala on loan at Hajduk at the moment (16/17 season), incredible player. May have to put the club's finances in jeopardy and splash £5-6m Boca want for him.
  • Handy Andy
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    I usually run the game for a season unemployed and then take 1 of the sides relegated to the Championship in Season 2. Is tough enough because you can't keep the majority of funds raised from player sales and also almost everyone will be unhappy and wanting to leave.

    Have considered doing that tbf, would be a good challenge, and wouldn't be too hard to raise funds with everyone wanting to leave
  • Handy Andy
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    Mart wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    212a63adaa3fe6e9adbbcd08d70a2964.png

    Paid £12.75k for him :)

    Bargain that :)

    Only played a total of 4 seasons across 3 saves this year, struggling to get into it. A lot of the time I will load a new save,spend 20 mins going through teams, then just decide I cba :joy: either that or I fail to get to the first competitive match

    Only club I could stand managing in FM14 was Hajduk, and it's the same this year.
    I really should give some of the "lesser" leagues a go tbh

    I don't enjoy managing in the top leagues. Same goes for starting off in a lower league in a big nation: England, Spain, Italy, Germany, etc. The income you get from TV and sponsorship make the saves surprisingly easy.
    Yeah, all my seasons have been in England so far. 2 in the championship and 2 more with United in the prem.

    Last year I had a Schalke save that was fun, trying to dislodge bayern is a decent challenge.

  • Pieman25
    11297 posts Moderator
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    I usually run the game for a season unemployed and then take 1 of the sides relegated to the Championship in Season 2. Is tough enough because you can't keep the majority of funds raised from player sales and also almost everyone will be unhappy and wanting to leave.

    Have considered doing that tbf, would be a good challenge, and wouldn't be too hard to raise funds with everyone wanting to leave

    You can raise them but due to relegation the board keeps the majority raised so you won't be able to spend them.

  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is the latest worth buying?
  • Apollo
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Nathan Redmond any good this FM?
  • Lynchu
    931 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Need to get back into my San Marino save. In 2019 now and got given Spurs, Copenhagen and Malaga in my Europa League group and managed to win 3 of 3 so far (albeit Spurs away was a backs to the wall job with 10 men for an hour of the game lol)
134567486
Sign In or Register to comment.