Records

Ronaldinho999
79 posts Park Captain
Still no fix for this bois, guess it's working as intended ahaha " ya gonna win or lose, doesnt matter against who" here is a slogan for EA

Comments

• Still no fix for this bois, guess it's working as intended ahaha " ya gonna win or lose, doesnt matter against who" here is a slogan for EA

Come back when you're good at FIFA.
  • FroshJoey
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Still no fix for this bois, guess it's working as intended ahaha " ya gonna win or lose, doesnt matter against who" here is a slogan for EA

Dude just shut up
  • FroshJoey wrote: »

Dude just shut up

Come back when you're good at FIFA
  • FroshJoey
    5 posts Ball Boy
    FroshJoey wrote: »

Dude just shut up

Wanna go h2h?
  • TacticalTugTeam
    947 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 9

Dude just shut up

Wanna go h2h?

If you're on Xbox One let's go.

Don't rage quit when I smash the living granny out of you. :D

Who are you to challenge me anyway? a nobody who probably isin't capable of winning Division1 consistently. B) Let alone hitting 30 or more wins in Weekend League.

E.A Please make FIFA19 More skill based though ; ) FIFA16 had the biggest skill-gap of of all time, Manual Defending & effective skill-moves, FIFA17 * FIFA18 Are both catered to the casuals even still TacticalTugTeam still wins 93% of his games B) He will always find ways around the small skill-gap.

• FroshJoey
    5 posts Ball Boy

Dude just shut up

Wanna go h2h?

Who are you to challenge me anyway? a nobody who probably isin't capable of winning Division1 consistently. B) Let alone hitting 30 or more wins in Weekend League.

E.A Please make FIFA19 More skill based though ; ) FIFA16 had the biggest skill-gap of of all time, Manual Defending & effective skill-moves, FIFA17 * FIFA18 Are both catered to the casuals even still TacticalTugTeam still wins 93% of his games B) He will always find ways around the small skill-gap.

Lol.. I'm gon hand it to you, you're hilarious asf. Pity yo not on PS4.Would have handed you your ****..

EA on that note, please add crossplay..
  • FroshJoey wrote: »

Dude just shut up

Wanna go h2h?

Lol.. I'm gon hand it to you, you're hilarious asf. Pity yo not on PS4.Would have handed you your ****..

EA on that note, please add crossplay..

;) <3
  • Who are you to challenge me anyway? a nobody who probably isin't capable of winning Division1 consistently. B) Let alone hitting 30 or more wins in Weekend League.

Aye aye, Tuggy’s been on the sweet sherry.
  • Who are you to challenge me anyway? a nobody who probably isin't capable of winning Division1 consistently. B) Let alone hitting 30 or more wins in Weekend League.

Git Gud B)

Git Gud B)

555-40. 30 weekend wins. Madrid!
  • TacticalTugTeam
    947 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 10

Git Gud B)

555-40. 30 weekend wins. Madrid!

It's funny how you think just because I choose Real Madrid that it guarantees me to have a good record? it requires 0 skill to win 93% of my games no? of course not :D It's only the team.

Git Gud B)
  • Ronaldinho999
    79 posts Park Captain
    Dude ur the typical guy who doesnt shut up arent ya ? but on internet, outside ur probably just a nerdo whos afraid to say a word... so much need to come to forum saying how good are ya, playing always with madrid getting wins doesnt fulfill ur entire fun ? seems quite sad mate, maybe u should dedicate to other stuff to help improve ur mental state

24/7 365 days in a forum aint good ;)
  • Ronaldinho999
    79 posts Park Captain
    OT, before id lose to a really bad guy and would think to myself "**** ****, this game is so trash i bet this guys record is ****... yep its ****, **** EA..." now "**** ****, this game is so trash i wanna see how bad this guys records is so i can blame even more EA... nope, im frustrated for loosing and cant even check opponents record to feel a little better by complaning the **** game and try to move on"

meanwhile fifa 19 is coming and momentum happens even more these days so the sheep gets happy for winning without any effort or skill and like the game and buy the next one, keep grinding EA, keep grinding..
  • TacticalTugTeam
    947 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 10
    OT, before id lose to a really bad guy and would think to myself "**** ****, this game is so trash i bet this guys record is ****... yep its ****, **** EA..." now "**** ****, this game is so trash i wanna see how bad this guys records is so i can blame even more EA... nope, im frustrated for loosing and cant even check opponents record to feel a little better by complaning the **** game and try to move on"

meanwhile fifa 19 is coming and momentum happens even more these days so the sheep gets happy for winning without any effort or skill and like the game and buy the next one, keep grinding EA, keep grinding..

You can't even win Division1 consistently lol forget my record complete incompetence. :D
  • Ronaldinho999
    79 posts Park Captain
    Hey kiddo keep on abusing game mechanics and **** have some fun on ur own will ya
  • Hey kiddo keep on abusing game mechanics and **** have some fun on ur own will ya

Abusing the game mechanics is the best way of getting good until you realise that you'll forever be an average player lol.
  • Ronaldinho999
    79 posts Park Captain
    Abusing the game mechanics is the best way to play like a robot until you realise the game isnt fun, would trade my imagination combined with skills to a memorized code or some **** for sure... u get it ;)
  • TacticalTugTeam
    947 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 13
    Abusing the game mechanics is the best way to play like a robot until you realise the game isnt fun, would trade my imagination combined with skills to a memorized code or some **** for sure... u get it ;)

You don't abuse the game mechanics which the better players do therefore you won't be as successful have it your way it's fine with me. :D

We all know FIFA18 isin't a fun game, FIFA17 was also not fun the skill-gap is far too small last good FIFA was FIFA16.
  • Ronaldinho999
    79 posts Park Captain
    Funny thing I can win vs abusers but believe what u want, when it comes to both sides im sure the non abusers have more fun ;)

We all know ppl like u cant discuss football so all u say is bla bla record bla bla win div1 titles bla bla, seems really interesting no doubt
  • TacticalTugTeam
    947 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 15
    Why would the non abusers have more fun when they don't win as many games as the supposed players who "abuse the game" ? :D I don't know what you define as "abusers" lol, Pro players abuse the game if you're good at FIFA you know what to do in around the box and be clinical it's called being efficient.. Not everybody runs down the wing with run player and crosses it in and hopes...

I win 93% of my games.. you've said you don't win anywhere near that amount so I obviously can talk about Football more than you can when you're not very good at the game lol you have 0 logic. :D

You make no sense lad you just need to realise FIFA18 & FIFA17 have small skill-gaps you need to find ways around that which you obviously can't, hence why you have the need to moan all the time on these forums.

Games like FIFA16 & FIFA15 were more fun & skill-based just accept it & wait for FIFA19. :D

Post edited by TacticalTugTeam on