Day 5 of the World Cup - What are your predictions? Let us know here.

Who are the top 7 CMs?

1
limjitwe
4514 posts National Call-Up
Who are the other 5 other than Prime/90 Gullit and Prime/88 Vieira?

TOTS Savic Goretzka?

Comments

  • mHazard
    13331 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm not one of those META guys, so I might be wrong but surely TOTS Nainggolan, TOTS KDB and best available Pogba will work brilliantly at CM positions?
  • Nervous_Nick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toty Kantè
    Toty/Tots KDB
    Tots Talisca
    Tots Goretzka
    Tots Allan

    I haven't tried Tots SMS yet.
  • limjitwe
    4514 posts National Call-Up
    mHazard wrote: »
    I'm not one of those META guys, so I might be wrong but surely TOTS Nainggolan, TOTS KDB and best available Pogba will work brilliantly at CM positions?

    Well good picks. I love KDB at CM as well. Wonder how 94 Pogba (TIF) is?
  • limjitwe
    4514 posts National Call-Up
    Toty Kantè
    Toty/Tots KDB
    Tots Talisca
    Tots Goretzka
    Tots Allan

    I haven't tried Tots SMS yet.

    Talisca is pretty good but not elite imo.
  • letsfifa10
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    prime petit
  • Clancy
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    Depends on what you need


    I absolutely love toty modric, one of my top 5 favorite cards this year. Amazing CM, but not in the same role as gullit or vieira
  • mHazard
    13331 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 13
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Toty Kantè
    Toty/Tots KDB
    Tots Talisca
    Tots Goretzka
    Tots Allan

    I haven't tried Tots SMS yet.

    Talisca is pretty good but not elite imo.

    Talisca/Allan are one of those cards that whatever stats EA gives them they won't be as good as high end NIF cards as special cards.

    Been saying this long time. Some agree, some disagree, but when tight $hit happens, they end up disappoint you. In my cases, they usually miss sitters or just position badly or something else, you know.
  • Imtnt
    4250 posts National Call-Up
    Toty Kante the best CM in the game no mater what they say
    Then TOTS SMS and Prime Gullit+Vieira
    TBH, I don't see how any other player can be considered with them at the top.
    There are realy good players but not that good at this position. I think only players we usualy play ST/CB can compete that ( such as TOTS Naldo, 94 Bale, Prime Pele)
  • Clancy
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    no other card on the game can do as good a job as TOTY modric for me in a 442 next to Vieira. Those two are the perfect CM pairing for me

    it's really about your preference. For me TOTY kante didn't work at all next to Vieira, 2 m/h CDMs in my 442 left me too defensive and wanting in attack. I don't love Gullit or Savic as CMs because I want my huge CM to be the m/h workrates, and smaller one playmaking with H/M

    I tried TOTY kante and Prime gullit in the 442 pairing, and it wasn't nearly as good as the Vieira/TOTY modric pairing. Even though most people would say for CM Gullit>Vieira and TOTY kante>TOTY modric, its all about what you need to make the squad work
  • limjitwe
    4514 posts National Call-Up
    Clancy wrote: »
    no other card on the game can do as good a job as TOTY modric for me in a 442 next to Vieira. Those two are the perfect CM pairing for me

    it's really about your preference. For me TOTY kante didn't work at all next to Vieira, 2 m/h CDMs in my 442 left me too defensive and wanting in attack. I don't love Gullit or Savic as CMs because I want my huge CM to be the m/h workrates, and smaller one playmaking with H/M

    I tried TOTY kante and Prime gullit in the 442 pairing, and it wasn't nearly as good as the Vieira/TOTY modric pairing. Even though most people would say for CM Gullit>Vieira and TOTY kante>TOTY modric, its all about what you need to make the squad work

    I used to love Modric during the Jan/Feb period when I had him. Actually I think he’s a great addition to the team. He was abit of a forgotten child. Thanks @Clancy
  • limjitwe
    4514 posts National Call-Up
    Imtnt wrote: »
    Toty Kante the best CM in the game no mater what they say
    Then TOTS SMS and Prime Gullit+Vieira
    TBH, I don't see how any other player can be considered with them at the top.
    There are realy good players but not that good at this position. I think only players we usualy play ST/CB can compete that ( such as TOTS Naldo, 94 Bale, Prime Pele)

    Yeah I would think Kante is definitely way up there.
  • aberry1000
    1772 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS NAIN
  • gabriel1990
    1476 posts Professional
    limjitwe wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »
    I'm not one of those META guys, so I might be wrong but surely TOTS Nainggolan, TOTS KDB and best available Pogba will work brilliantly at CM positions?

    Well good picks. I love KDB at CM as well. Wonder how 94 Pogba (TIF) is?

    Highest Pogba card is 91. I have the 90 and he is outstanding some matches and other matches is just a shadow
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    I won't say KDB because of the lack of defensive capability...

    TOTS Savic
    TOTY Kante
    Prime Matthaus/TOTS Allan
  • limjitwe
    4514 posts National Call-Up
    Advait wrote: »
    I won't say KDB because of the lack of defensive capability...

    TOTS Savic
    TOTY Kante
    Prime Matthaus/TOTS Allan

    I’m actually looking at all rounder actually. KDB defensive is actually decent. Although you’ll have to force it by using him manually
  • krappen07
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    1. Gullit
    2. Vieira
    3. TOTS Goretzka
    4. TOTS KDB
    5. TOTS SMS
    6. TOTY Kante
    7. TOTY Modric

    These are my personal preferences from using these. Other notable mentions are TOTS Nainggolan, TOTS Talisca, Prime Matthaus. Imo 91 Pogba needs at least 2 more upgrades hopefully from the WC, and he'll most likely be in my top 5
  • limjitwe
    4514 posts National Call-Up
    krappen07 wrote: »
    1. Gullit
    2. Vieira
    3. TOTS Goretzka
    4. TOTS KDB
    5. TOTS SMS
    6. TOTY Kante
    7. TOTY Modric

    These are my personal preferences from using these. Other notable mentions are TOTS Nainggolan, TOTS Talisca, Prime Matthaus. Imo 91 Pogba needs at least 2 more upgrades hopefully from the WC, and he'll most likely be in my top 5

    I guess that’s pretty much spot on bro.
  • Clancy
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    krappen07 wrote: »
    1. Gullit
    2. Vieira
    3. TOTS Goretzka
    4. TOTS KDB
    5. TOTS SMS
    6. TOTY Kante
    7. TOTY Modric

    These are my personal preferences from using these. Other notable mentions are TOTS Nainggolan, TOTS Talisca, Prime Matthaus. Imo 91 Pogba needs at least 2 more upgrades hopefully from the WC, and he'll most likely be in my top 5

    that's probably the best top 7. I might put them in a slightly different order, but I wouldn't put any other card in instead of those 7
  • Rob82K
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    all depends on your style, i've tried all top cm (apart tots naingo and toty modric) next to Vieira and Gullit (top two for me), ending with Frank Rjikard as third piece of the puzzle, i play with a 4321.

    Prime Matthaus is a good choice, Tots Goretzka honorable mention.
    Most disappointing for me Tots SMS.
  • Squeezy94
    1867 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Gullit
  • SimmoEFC
    11006 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Goretzka
    TOTY Kante
    TOTS Savic
    TOTS Nainggolan
    SBC Vidal

    Probably in that order.
  • Ishibum
    10237 posts Has That Special Something
    mHazard wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Toty Kantè
    Toty/Tots KDB
    Tots Talisca
    Tots Goretzka
    Tots Allan

    I haven't tried Tots SMS yet.

    Talisca is pretty good but not elite imo.

    Talisca/Allan are one of those cards that whatever stats EA gives them they won't be as good as high end NIF cards as special cards.

    Been saying this long time. Some agree, some disagree, but when tight $hit happens, they end up disappoint you. In my cases, they usually miss sitters or just position badly or something else, you know.

    Can say that hasn't been the case for me. Talisca shoots. Talisca scores. Simple as
  • Clancy
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Toty Kantè
    Toty/Tots KDB
    Tots Talisca
    Tots Goretzka
    Tots Allan

    I haven't tried Tots SMS yet.

    Talisca is pretty good but not elite imo.

    Talisca/Allan are one of those cards that whatever stats EA gives them they won't be as good as high end NIF cards as special cards.

    Been saying this long time. Some agree, some disagree, but when tight $hit happens, they end up disappoint you. In my cases, they usually miss sitters or just position badly or something else, you know.

    Can say that hasn't been the case for me. Talisca shoots. Talisca scores. Simple as

    for me Talisca's problem was getting the shot off. often got blocked/tackled
  • JamieT96
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 13
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    TOTS Goretzka
    TOTY Kante
    TOTS Savic
    TOTS Nainggolan
    SBC Vidal

    Probably in that order.

    TOTS Goretzka went missing for 8/10 games when I used him, nothing on Prime Vieria or Gullit.

    Also SBC Vidal has been out for 3 hours, how can you put him in the top 7?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    8447 posts League Winner
    That Vidal looks filth in fairness
  • Ishibum
    10237 posts Has That Special Something
    Clancy wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Toty Kantè
    Toty/Tots KDB
    Tots Talisca
    Tots Goretzka
    Tots Allan

    I haven't tried Tots SMS yet.

    Talisca is pretty good but not elite imo.

    Talisca/Allan are one of those cards that whatever stats EA gives them they won't be as good as high end NIF cards as special cards.

    Been saying this long time. Some agree, some disagree, but when tight $hit happens, they end up disappoint you. In my cases, they usually miss sitters or just position badly or something else, you know.

    Can say that hasn't been the case for me. Talisca shoots. Talisca scores. Simple as

    for me Talisca's problem was getting the shot off. often got blocked/tackled

    Shoot from further out :p
  • Vflagship
    1194 posts Professional
    Nain is immense, absolutely everywhere, he's my favourite
    Gorekska can be anonymous at times bizarrely
    De bruyne is very good but much better as a cam
    Alli is rubbish
    Fernandinho is ok though feels a bit small and weak
    Saul is up there, very good value
    Talisca is over rated as a cm as he doesn't defend well enough
    Ginkel is solid
  • SimmoEFC
    11006 posts Has That Special Something
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    TOTS Goretzka
    TOTY Kante
    TOTS Savic
    TOTS Nainggolan
    SBC Vidal

    Probably in that order.

    TOTS Goretzka went missing for 8/10 games when I used him, nothing on Prime Vieria or Gullit.

    Also SBC Vidal has been out for 3 hours, how can you put him in the top 7?
    Vidal has that special feel about him, kind of like icons.

    He can only be incredible with even more boosted stats.
  • JamieT96
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    TOTS Goretzka
    TOTY Kante
    TOTS Savic
    TOTS Nainggolan
    SBC Vidal

    Probably in that order.

    TOTS Goretzka went missing for 8/10 games when I used him, nothing on Prime Vieria or Gullit.

    Also SBC Vidal has been out for 3 hours, how can you put him in the top 7?
    Vidal has that special feel about him, kind of like icons.

    He can only be incredible with even more boosted stats.

    Used his NIF for ~200 games, he doesn't have that icon feel.
  • Clancy
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    TOTS Goretzka
    TOTY Kante
    TOTS Savic
    TOTS Nainggolan
    SBC Vidal

    Probably in that order.

    TOTS Goretzka went missing for 8/10 games when I used him, nothing on Prime Vieria or Gullit.

    Also SBC Vidal has been out for 3 hours, how can you put him in the top 7?
    Vidal has that special feel about him, kind of like icons.

    He can only be incredible with even more boosted stats.

    his card looks a lot like vormer tbh, similar in stats, both 4*, both H/H, similar height. if anything vormer edges him a bit in most stats, but vidal has long shot taker and is a little faster

    both good cards, but I wouldn't include either in the top 7 CMs

    ggDSP3H.jpg
1
Sign In or Register to comment.