Delayed Gameplay / Impossible to play FIFA

Gameplay problems:
- Sluggish gameplay. Players running slow, like in mud. It’s looks pathetic when player is making 50 steps in 10m long run.
- Inaccurate passing. Players passing ball away from current position of his teammate.
- Slow reaction to changing run direction. In opposition to running in mud – it’s looks like skating. Seems like players reactions are 1-2 second late in this case.
- Slow passes. Even after full power pass, it’s slow and in most cases player have to wait still and wait for the ball… Doesn’t matter how for players are away from each other.
- Player missing ball. Even when pass is directly to him (for example when goalkeeper passing straight, slow ball from goal kick). They will run toward the ball and still miss the pass.
- Very slow ball receiving. Players can’t receive ball and start running or start other action. Opponent are always faster – in most cases, resulting in loosing the ball.
- One of defender running forward till he reach opposition box. Doesn’t matter tactical settings: attack, balance, defense, ultra defense or even park the bus.
- Button lag / delay: others action like, shooting, clearing header or tackling seems all lagged

When this happens:
- In most FUT games (like 8 out of 10 games)
- FUT Champs Knockout Tournament
- First 30-40 games (mostly FUT online) after the game purchase, gameplay was normal.
- Gameplay changes through match

Any Suggestions?

Comments

• NornIron
    8245 posts League Winner
    Sorry to say but there is no fix, some people have had the problem since 2012, every fifa has been great for the first 2 weeks then everything you have mentioned happens. EA dont believe its a problem well not until some big Youtuber gets its.
  • MacDaddy
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happens to me in important matches, finals, to get out of relegation, to promote or win the title. It’s annoying.
  • Leonsmith
    7 posts Ball Boy
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    Happens to me in important matches, finals, to get out of relegation, to promote or win the title. It’s annoying.

When that happens i play a possession game an it usually works
  • MacDaddy
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This game is broken
  • Leonsmith
    7 posts Ball Boy
    True