Day 5 of the World Cup - What are your predictions? Let us know here.

1 spot to complete

1
Advait
14450 posts Has That Special Something
14cd1lv.jpg

Budget will be around 3-400k

Who would be your pick?

Ideas that I have at the moment are TOTS Savic/Talisca, CM Florenzi

Comments

  • wade_7_
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    To fit that team, with something like chemistry, could only be modric for me
  • Lobbers99
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If u have 11 swap items go for Fut swap Modric, he is a beast for me. Or u could try IF Paulinho, also very good.
    Btw how is Crespo? Thinking of going for him myself or Prime Larsson.
  • JohnDoe
    8685 posts League Winner
    You don't mind Messi on low chem?
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    You don't mind Messi on low chem?

    I'm guessing he starts 4321 and switches at kick off....
  • Pxul_
    5339 posts Big Money Move
    Talisca 100%
  • Amdp9
    1342 posts Professional
    I would wait for Blues to come out
  • HishamAyman
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Fernandinho
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    To fit that team, with something like chemistry, could only be modric for me
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    You don't mind Messi on low chem?

    Chemistry is a non issue lads
    Can use absolutely any card as long as it's a central one

    I'm doing this...
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    You don't mind Messi on low chem?

    I'm guessing he starts 4321 and switches at kick off....

    Except it's a 451 at start
  • Shehraj
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    tots savic 100% if you can get him
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Lobbers99 wrote: »
    If u have 11 swap items go for Fut swap Modric, he is a beast for me. Or u could try IF Paulinho, also very good.
    Btw how is Crespo? Thinking of going for him myself or Prime Larsson.

    I have only two remaining, unfortunately but still, not a big fan of Modric, even the TOTY
    Crespo is top quality
    I have played a chunk with him and will be doing his SBC soon. I have prime Larsson in my current team but he will be relegated to the B team once Crespo arrives
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Talisca 100%

    Thanks
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    I would wait for Blues to come out

    I am, for sure. In case nothing impresses me, I'll go with Florenzi
    IF Fernandinho

    Bit defensive for a outside mid, no?
    His TOTS could do the trick
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Shehraj wrote: »
    tots savic 100% if you can get him

    On my hit list unless he's stupid costly
  • Shehraj
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    Advait wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    tots savic 100% if you can get him

    On my hit list unless he's stupid costly

    tbh i dont think we will be under 650k at the minimum given his hype
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 24
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    tots savic 100% if you can get him

    On my hit list unless he's stupid costly

    tbh i dont think we will be under 650k at the minimum given his hype

    Yeah I fear that being the case
  • HishamAyman
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im just thinking about chemistry, how is your team before the formation change?
  • Gorda
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    Savic, he has both the defence and offence and the physicality. Only icons are better cm then him.
  • Waspy
    3582 posts National Call-Up
    Really like FUT Birthday Florenzi to be honest, now i don't have him he's a significant absence from my squad
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    Futbday florenzi. He is amazing. I would also use baby blanc
  • Angy
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 24
    Advait wrote: »
    14cd1lv.jpg

    Budget will be around 3-400k

    Who would be your pick?

    Ideas that I have at the moment are TOTS Savic/Talisca, CM Florenzi

    Tots Savic for sure buddy. Just increase his stats by +5 on his last inform and see the result

    PS: you sold your Gullit 90?
  • TurdFerguson
    2113 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 24
    Save up a bit more and do Blanc LCM 88 desailly cdm, trust me, dudes a rock at cdm and blanc tends to get forward too much for a cdm, even w his WRs and setting him on stay back
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Gorda wrote: »
    Savic, he has both the defence and offence and the physicality. Only icons are better cm then him.

    On my watch list >:)
    Waspy wrote: »
    Really like FUT Birthday Florenzi to be honest, now i don't have him he's a significant absence from my squad
    Winkelmann wrote: »
    Futbday florenzi. He is amazing. I would also use baby blanc

    I will be getting Blanc for sure
    Florenzi was top order as well when I tried him
    The pace and explosiveness he can bring to the middle is unique
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Angy wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    14cd1lv.jpg

    Budget will be around 3-400k

    Who would be your pick?

    Ideas that I have at the moment are TOTS Savic/Talisca, CM Florenzi

    Tots Savic for sure buddy. Just increase his stats by +5 on his last inform and see the result

    PS: you sold your Gullit 90?

    Thanks man
    No that's a separate account
    Would never sell Gullit, my friend circle would publicly castrate me :joy:
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Save up a bit more and do Blanc LCM 88 desailly cdm, trust me, dudes a rock at cdm and blanc tends to get forward too much for a cdm, even w his WRs and setting him on stay back

    I did use the Desailly Matthaus IG switch for a while earlier. Not too confident if he'd provide much going forward...?
    I do play quite differently from the pro tactics with the 41212-2
    I don't put stay back on the CDM or fullbacks (sometimes even overlap, which is very underrated)
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Im just thinking about chemistry, how is your team before the formation change?

    @HishamAyman

    fwnigj.jpg

    Can convert to ST and use any card on the game at LCM
  • Shehraj
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    Advait wrote: »
    Im just thinking about chemistry, how is your team before the formation change?

    @HishamAyman

    fwnigj.jpg

    Can convert to ST and use any card on the game at LCM

    otw mbappe if you need a striker
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    Im just thinking about chemistry, how is your team before the formation change?

    @HishamAyman

    fwnigj.jpg

    Can convert to ST and use any card on the game at LCM

    otw mbappe if you need a striker

    No mate the top three are Crespo Ronaldo and Messi
    If I need to play a 4231, I'll put FUTmas Muriel up there and go Messi CCAM, Muriel and Ronaldo wide and Crespo up top
  • Ishibum
    10237 posts Has That Special Something
    Has to be milky sausage
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Has to be milky sausage

    I'm not as loaded as you though, cheater
  • Angy
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    Angy wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    14cd1lv.jpg

    Budget will be around 3-400k

    Who would be your pick?

    Ideas that I have at the moment are TOTS Savic/Talisca, CM Florenzi

    Tots Savic

    ...just got even better ;)
  • Advait
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Angy wrote: »
    Angy wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    14cd1lv.jpg

    Budget will be around 3-400k

    Who would be your pick?

    Ideas that I have at the moment are TOTS Savic/Talisca, CM Florenzi

    Tots Savic

    ...just got even better ;)

    Might have to sell my apartment
1
Sign In or Register to comment.