Competitive FUT Champions

Hi everyone who want to give EA Suggestion how they should be change only one Competitive mode in FIFA call:FUT CHAMPIONS

Right now EA on event say for us: only best players plays on Offline Finals (Barcelona) for me an with the full of respect for the ProPlayers but its not exactly best of the best.Someone can say why?Cheat,Glitch no its call Teams.

Team-If that is Competitive mode everybody should have same teams to show yours skill and competitive on the same level.I never heard about more expensive skin for guns in CS GO give you better aim or yours bullet drop get bigger damage. In every E-Sports game on start all players beginning from the same level.And not important how much You invested in the game.And exactly the same should be on FIFA. Is very easy to do that how?

Make the FUT CHAMPIONS same as we have draft mode.But for the qualification You must use own team.Make even 5-6 games Quali Tournaments instead of 4 present.Its competitive mode and to get there You must be enough good. Ok after getting qualification on Friday in Fut Champions Menu You are choosing a Formations(all available and You can change them anytime) then You have choosing players(all available at that moment in database) for every position in that formation and players on reserve. After that game save Your choice and to the end off 40 games You don't have option to Change players. Of course You are able to use this players only in FUT Champions mode. On start You can get option to play with your team if You want but that should be in yours decision.

For the qualification,practice,Seasons,Squad Battle etc. You need a build a team on Your own method(playing games,Fifa Points,Trading) but in FUT CHAMPIONS everybody suppose to be on same level regardless of the amount of money invested .Only that be REAL Competitive mode(Esports)

I think even ProPlayers should be happy with that because many of them don't have very expensive Teams(i don't put names but is easy to check on FUT Champions Chanel) but a lot of them have and im sure that helps in the game where they play against really good opponents with cheaper squads.In Competitive mode that should not look that way because looks like PAY2WIN and should be BEST PLAYER WIN.

I hope everybody can say something about what they think if FUT CHAMPIONS format look like that in Next Patch maybe Next FIFA

PS.Sorry for my English but this is not my language which I grew up

Comments

• Beta
    87 posts Park Captain
    You seriouly think that EA cares about fairness?
  • If they want FIFA be real Esport game its must be change for something like that because now is P2W more then real competitive game with aspiration to be ready to Esport.
  • Heshyooo
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For real it shouldn't be an esport, at least not through FUT. I've got a stacked team so I ain't butt hurt but the game is totally pay to win, I imagine there would be total different set of top 100 players if this game mode was played outside of FUT and everybody had access to the same players.

This game is not decided by skill, there's many factors involved, money, having the time to play 40 games over the weekend and the game deciding when you are allowed to win without putting blocks in your way.

This game won't last 5 more years
  • Goldenbowles
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA said they brought in price caps to stop people buying coins over the internet. They said it was unfair on those who don’t buy coins?
    All EA do is control the market, they decide how much players cost and how they perform?
    In truth EA brought in price caps so they could make more money...
    I hope EA realise sooner rather than later that people are not happy with the way things are going.
    Why buy I game you have no control in when you are playing it!
  • Heshyooo wrote: »
    For real it shouldn't be an esport, at least not through FUT. I've got a stacked team so I ain't butt hurt but the game is totally pay to win, I imagine there would be total different set of top 100 players if this game mode was played outside of FUT and everybody had access to the same players.

This game is not decided by skill, there's many factors involved, money, having the time to play 40 games over the weekend and the game deciding when you are allowed to win without putting blocks in your way.

This game won't last 5 more years

My squad is around 7kk and i know that is a lot.I just want to say i don't spend this year cash for Fifa points and with the really good results in Fut Champs you can easily get the squad like that.But problems begin when you are playing against teams with TOTY(CR7,Messi,Ramos,Marcelo) R9,Ronaldinho,Gullit90,Vieira,Pele95 etc

Every of that player are game changer TOTY CR7,Messi or ICON R9,R10 they mostly score 10 on 10 and even if You are god player with Aguero,Mertens,Griezman You are on loosing position.

There is a lot of players who have the team like 20-30kk worth and they don't know how to use them in game they just play the game casual. But if You are playing with someone who know how to play property then you're screwed. That team give for him advantage on the start because even Proplayers cant defend every single opportunity you create and when you give 4-5 chances for the players like CR7(TOTY),R9 will score at least 4 goals.
  • Dragond81
    64 posts Park Captain
    Syka81 wrote: »
    Hi everyone who want to give EA Suggestion how they should be change only one Competitive mode in FIFA call:FUT CHAMPIONS

Right now EA on event say for us: only best players plays on Offline Finals (Barcelona) for me an with the full of respect for the ProPlayers but its not exactly best of the best.Someone can say why?Cheat,Glitch no its call Teams.

Team-If that is Competitive mode everybody should have same teams to show yours skill and competitive on the same level.I never heard about more expensive skin for guns in CS GO give you better aim or yours bullet drop get bigger damage. In every E-Sports game on start all players beginning from the same level.And not important how much You invested in the game.And exactly the same should be on FIFA. Is very easy to do that how?

Make the FUT CHAMPIONS same as we have draft mode.But for the qualification You must use own team.Make even 5-6 games Quali Tournaments instead of 4 present.Its competitive mode and to get there You must be enough good. Ok after getting qualification on Friday in Fut Champions Menu You are choosing a Formations(all available and You can change them anytime) then You have choosing players(all available at that moment in database) for every position in that formation and players on reserve. After that game save Your choice and to the end off 40 games You don't have option to Change players. Of course You are able to use this players only in FUT Champions mode. On start You can get option to play with your team if You want but that should be in yours decision.

For the qualification,practice,Seasons,Squad Battle etc. You need a build a team on Your own method(playing games,Fifa Points,Trading) but in FUT CHAMPIONS everybody suppose to be on same level regardless of the amount of money invested .Only that be REAL Competitive mode(Esports)

I think even ProPlayers should be happy with that because many of them don't have very expensive Teams(i don't put names but is easy to check on FUT Champions Chanel) but a lot of them have and im sure that helps in the game where they play against really good opponents with cheaper squads.In Competitive mode that should not look that way because looks like PAY2WIN and should be BEST PLAYER WIN.

I hope everybody can say something about what they think if FUT CHAMPIONS format look like that in Next Patch maybe Next FIFA

PS.Sorry for my English but this is not my language which I grew up

100% backing this.

E-Sport should be played at equal lvl.

Imagine ESport in a race game, would be bit unfair if some can drive their Lambo's/Ferrari's/Koenigsberg and you have to settle with a Opel Kadet.

Futchamps is not E-Sport yet, unless they level the playing field, you can say the better player will win, but on 2 equal opponement, the one with the better team(Icons/TOTY/etc) will win, you might have beat some of those teams before, but maybe the guy controlling them was not good or at your lvl in the first place.

EA give us a real E-SPORT inside or outside fut, make it fair for everyone.
  • Goldenbowles
    If you could win the majority of your games with an 82rated side you wouldn’t open packs to get better players...
    This means less profits for EA and we all know it’s just about £££$$$€€€ with this lot.
    People have been moaning for months about, connection, pack fairness and general game play and absolutely nothing has been done!!

• Dragond81
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited February 13
    If you could win the majority of your games with an 82rated side you wouldn’t open packs to get better players...
    This means less profits for EA and we all know it’s just about £££$$$€€€ with this lot.
    People have been moaning for months about, connection, pack fairness and general game play and absolutely nothing has been done!!

Its not about who you pack in this thread.

Its about the fairness of a E-Sport competition, futchamps in its current form is not ESport unless everyone can play with the same players.

Dont get me wrong, you dont have to play with the same players, but then dont call it E-Sport, when 95% of the playerbase has to play with low rated players and the other 5% has full icon and toty teams.

Thats not fair competition, and yes the 95% could trade there way to these teams, but then still, we should not have to on a E-Sport mode, everyone should have access to the same players, the Elite group and top100 would look way different, with some exceptionl of maybe a hand full of players that are just insane good.
  • Was thinking "what is this guy on about" to start with and the more I read the more I agreed with you. Brilliant idea sir.
  • For me Pack weight should be random but for the rewards(monthly) must be small change.For My 4 months in FUT Champions(62reds card) best was 86 rated Brahimi just a few 84and 83 rest 81.

Connection is really important on Fifa.I'm from Ireland and the biggest problem i have this year when i matchup against player from Germany.My players are very low responding even sometimes after pressing pass the ball nothing happen its look like game just cancel my pass.

Game play is just really bad right now and everyone know that.For Me game at the start was really good Just the GK need to be fixed nothing more.Defending was difficult but after few games i start to feeling game and learn .Was more manual then right now and even someone use PTB and Counter attack still you can easy beat that tactic.Right now game helps to much witch the defending(auto tackle,blocking shots) and that way skill gap gone. When You have V.good connection to the server in FUT Champs AI play much better(close gap,positioning,Interceptions) They just show exactly that skills what they have on stats.If You have bad Connection to the server even with the full squad of Really good players AI just set up them very bad and You can see:bouncing ball,stupid lost possession,really bad passing,no reaction to the ball which is next to the player.
  • Grehan94
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't players who reach the regional events have every players unlocked and at their disposal? Or am I wrong? I suppose in the sense of qualification it's not regarded as an E-Sport but the events should be.
  • Dragond81
    64 posts Park Captain
    Grehan94 wrote: »
    Don't players who reach the regional events have every players unlocked and at their disposal? Or am I wrong? I suppose in the sense of qualification it's not regarded as an E-Sport but the events should be.

Thats true, they had.

Still does not mean they the best, i bet there are ppl who finish way lower in wl, and would be able to beat some of those.
  • Goldenbowles
    Dragond81 wrote: »

Thats true, they had.

Still does not mean they the best, i bet there are ppl who finish way lower in wl, and would be able to beat some of those.

Totally agree, some of the football played by players with the very best teams is dreadful!!
  • Dragond81
    64 posts Park Captain
    Dragond81 wrote: »

Thats true, they had.

Totally agree, some of the football played by players with the very best teams is dreadful!!

We need real ESport.
    I hope they gonna make a E-Sport outsider of fut, so we can just pick a team from h2h and play a WLwould be much more fun IMO, but he I got toty cr7 now and done prime dinho sbc, almost full toty /icon sqauds now, but it would still be nice to have a E-SPORT mode outside of fut and its bs gameplay.
  • I usually beat teams with TOTY players and full of icons...I only have 2 icons and a decent serie A squad....just because someone can afford a Ferrari, it doesn’t mean he can drive better than you can doesn’t it? Play the game, many ways to win and beat people who think they’re better because their team looks better on paper...this is football...it’s not won on paper.
  • I usually beat teams with TOTY players and full of icons...I only have 2 icons and a decent serie A squad....just because someone can afford a Ferrari, it doesn’t mean he can drive better than you can doesn’t it? Play the game, many ways to win and beat people who think they’re better because their team looks better on paper...this is football...it’s not won on paper.

If You are so good try to play with Yours team and beat PRO like Gorilla,Salzor,Tass,HashtagHarry,TimoX,Didychrislito,SAKUL,MegaBit,Yozhyk

If You beat the squad with the full of the ICONS or TOTY players that not mean you beat very good opponent. Beat this PROs witch yours squad and then You can say "Its easily beat them with the cheap squad".

Its not football its Esports GAME and everyone should be competitive on same level. In Real Football if you know doping is not allowed and for me Squad like BEST cards in game vs good cards is like a doping. If You read everything i just explain that is possible to beat a expensive squad if someone don't know how to use his advantage in that cards.But if You play witch really god opponent you have no chance to win.

And if every of us get the same squads is be finish of theory about: Handicap/Scripting(helping low ratted teams)