And it's been patched...

kathers81
86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I see there has been an update already for the Companion app likely due to the Kane POTM SBC.
I'd love to see such fervour to sort out issues such as Pro Clubs where entire continents struggle to even find a game.

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    No update here
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    4442 posts National Call-Up
    Wasn't the companion anyway it was the web app.
  • kathers81
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You were required to use both.
  • mHazard
    11879 posts Has That Special Something
    They are unbelieveable fast when it comes to things like this.

But then if something is really broken, like broken broken, they do nothing or it takes forever.

Disgusting.
  • Delboy13710
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero
    It was inevitable :-1:
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Gona continue and attempt to try it still, if its been patched then ah well but hope it hasn't tbh
  • JamieT96
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    Gona continue and attempt to try it still, if its been patched then ah well but hope it hasn't tbh

Keep us updated
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Just been on the companion app myself and no update so not sure what OP is on about tbh
  • domino16890
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    Am no chapter 3 nearly done so may aswel continue to see if it works.
  • mMounirm
    3763 posts National Call-Up
    Just been on the companion app myself and no update so not sure what OP is on about tbh

don't waste your time. it's patched. refresh your companion app. fixed on web app as well.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    mMounirm wrote: »

don't waste your time. it's patched. refresh your companion app. fixed on web app as well.

I've reloaded companion 5 times now and checked web app, no updates on samsung
  • Footfan
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think its a tactic to make less ppl do it
  • Delboy13710
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero

Same no update
  • JamieT96
    Yeah they added a rating requirement.
  • Donovan86
    1132 posts Professional
    No update here
  • domino16890
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope no update for me
  • hiya
    852 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yeah rating of 14 on my web app too

fook sake
  • mMounirm
    3763 posts National Call-Up
    Footfan wrote: »

lol. there is a 14 minimum rating requirement
  • CeeQue
    4557 posts National Call-Up
    Special card needs to be 80+ damn this companh ruins so many good things but leaves all the b0ll0cks behind.
  • JamieT96
    The amount of scumbags snitching to EA in general discussion and on Twitter is disgusting. Can't believe people are actually that petty and childish.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Yeah they've added a minimum of 14 rating which a 78 rated player only gets 13 rating so its gg
  • Delboy13710
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would have been nice if I could have added Futmas rose
  • Zv1k0
    1428 posts Professional
    FFS. And people who completed it this way will get to keep him as well. Fair enough but I just spent 3 hours for nothing.
  • woggyboy86
    1395 posts Professional
    Money talks and all our bull**** walks
  • Sirin
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    The amount of scumbags snitching to EA in general discussion and on Twitter is disgusting. Can't believe people are actually that petty and childish.

This, it's unbelievable.

Also, funny how EA is so quick with fixing this, yet all the real issues with the game are still there.
  • JamieT96
    Sirin wrote: »

This, it's unbelievable.

Also, funny how EA is so quick with fixing this, yet all the real issues with the game are still there.

Yeah completely agree just wrote this in a comment on the other thread. It's a joke.
  • Elliot666
    1173 posts Professional

lool its not asking for a lot for requirements anyway mate, and its a mistake from EA, your going mad because you couldn't take advantage of a "glitch" in a way to get a sbc card lol c'mon broo
  • Ishibum
    9049 posts League Winner
    mMounirm wrote: »
    Footfan wrote: »

lol. there is a 14 minimum rating requirement

Well that was a waste of three hours.
  • JamieT96
    Elliot666 wrote: »

lool its not asking for a lot for requirements anyway mate, and its a mistake from EA, your going mad because you couldn't take advantage of a "glitch" in a way to get a sbc card lol c'mon broo

You're a disease to this forum.
  • Elliot666
    1173 posts Professional
    Elliot666 wrote: »

You're a disease to this forum.

nice come back buddy :trollface: