Desperately seeking custom tactics for 41212(2)

Darthsinvadet
793 posts Professional
Ive currently been using this for years...
organised

free form

cover

Currently running PRIME Henry Kluivert
Deco
Prime Pires Baka Prime Petit
IF Telles Luiz Bailey Valencia
courtois

I have been in a great dip of form. Can someone suggest me some good customs for quick countering and some occasional crossing? Im also very aggressive defensively. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated folks...plz

Comments

• Darthsinvadet
    793 posts Professional
    no1 can help out...? :'(
  • Nivaze
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try putting passing in build up from 50 to 60, worked great for me.
  • KKTHX
    1101 posts Professional
    Go with Boras. Works wonders for me.
  • nextqprmanager
    2234 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hectik Jukes? is the best
  • WTFsmirky08
    2956 posts National Call-Up
    org

FF

cover

Depends how you play as well, for instance, I like my LCM and RCM to be good at both attack and defence, I play Prime Pires up top, I can't imagine him being that great as an LCM
  • Fifafuthed
    481 posts Sunday League Hero
    Play with a real formation. Check out @Littleland95 4 4 1 1 guide.
  • BiigDee
    2929 posts National Call-Up
    org

FF

cover

Depends how you play as well, for instance, I like my LCM and RCM to be good at both attack and defence, I play Prime Pires up top, I can't imagine him being that great as an LCM

What instructions do you place on the strikers
  • antonius
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    org
    org
    cover
  • CovLee_Candice
    3390 posts National Call-Up
    Mine
    Org
    Ff

With lower my shooting make my player wait for the ball inside opponent's box. Driven pass and volley Op
  • hoofheartd
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I set my strikers on get in behind, both fullbacks on always overlap. Nothing else changed. Overlapping fullbacks bring width into attack. Move the ball sideways across the pitch in the middle with attacking fullbacks staying wide and it will spread out the defense to open up your strikers. If defenders chase the fullback i drive the ball into my striker and use the triangle in the middle. If they camp in the middle i play the overlapping fullback and drive to the end line for a cut back or cross. Fullbacks should have high work rates and good passing/crossing to make this work. It makes the 41212 (2) more creative imo. You'll be open to counterattack more often if you turn the ball over but i deal with it. Score more goals this way so can afford to sacrifice one or two on the counter. Set passing to 60 and chance creation passing to 70 to spread your players out. I set shooting low around 35 to get players into the box. I keep attack on organised so i know my CAM is where he should be in the middle. i have lower pressure with higher agression. Play with it a bit. Everybody is different so what works for somebody here may not for you.