Online single match. Yuk!

JPRM71
1723 posts Play-Off Hero
Trying to grind out 3 headers for Christmas Carroll (Nice pun EA btw)

Hideous lag, and people actually sweating like its WL loooool

Let’s just get our 3 headed goals and move on.

Comments

• Nick90
    76 posts Park Captain
    I had that too he was really trying for the win with inform team and i played 6ft players playing like West Brom but he was been a Dyson
  • Alergi
    1117 posts Professional
    I helped 3 players get headers against me cause I'm good like that. One of them sent me love hearts thru messages lol
  • pudgyfudgy
    3315 posts National Call-Up
    Haha I played 3 games and was really really surprised at the..... mental state of all 3 my opponents. I really expected casual games that were solely to complete the weekly objectives but NOPE. They behaved exactly like the worst of WL players.
  • Tommygunn
    1174 posts Professional
    Is it online seasons you need to do
  • Dez1888
    1084 posts Professional
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Is it online seasons you need to do

Nah online singles match, you’ll find it under the online tab at the bottom.
  • M_Baller_15
    598 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2017
    Mcity
    Post edited by M_Baller_15 on
  • M_Baller_15
    edited December 2017
    Champs
    Post edited by M_Baller_15 on
  • M_Baller_15
    Pro tip. Shootout goals count for weekly objective of 10 goals. Lame ea but ty as I hate online
  • M_Baller_15
    Unbelievable. You help others get there three headers and they don’t return the favor F off
  • M_Baller_15
    Alfair2012 I gave you 15 cross chances. Finish dude or let me have a chance.
  • Shehraj
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    am I the only one who messaged by opponent at kick off and proceeded to trade headed goals, and finished the objective in one game?
  • shamheff1989
    2108 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shehraj wrote: »
    am I the only one who messaged by opponent at kick off and proceeded to trade headed goals, and finished the objective in one game?

That's my plan. Named my squad "I Want Carroll" as well.

Can't find any opponents though...
  • M_Baller_15
    Thank you gilbert492_. Futwinner. Close game at 3-9 but I got my 3 headers.
  • My opponent even time wasting in online single match.
  • It will be easy for me, beacuse i have futmas antonio
  • JPRM71
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah probably best, you’d think people would get the idea without having to be spoon fed.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    4462 posts National Call-Up

You need to play 3 online singles anyway and score 10 goals so whats the point in that... unless you somehow cant manage 3 headers in 3 games lol
  • Benteke786
    929 posts Professional
    Just messaged the guy and done it. Plus he needed another 5 goals for something else
  • Darfi02
    2792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it wrong that i just can't even be bothered to go for Carroll maybe I'll feel different later in the week i don't know
  • Phinnonymous
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just got an opponent who ws crossing a lot so I assumed he is wants the Carrol-card too. I did the offside trap over and over again until he got a goal and he actually dabbed on me!
    So I smashed him 7-1 ( also got the one header I needed) after that and dabbed on every single goal and watched every single replay.
    Felt so good. ^^
  • Shehraj
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2017

You need to play 3 online singles anyway and score 10 goals so whats the point in that... unless you somehow cant manage 3 headers in 3 games lol

its only 3 headers to complete, no need to play more than 1 game
    Post edited by Shehraj on
  • hayhor1
    10639 posts Has That Special Something

The people I played had no idea how to cross and they were all using short pacey pl players who don't head the ball. I was giving them space to cross and they couldn't score. I scored 4 headers in one game.