FUTmas SBC players prices, worth and review thread

Comments

• sounders3
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Big Andy is score 3 headers in a single match right?

Not single match, but online singles
  • bgp1845
    1767 posts Play-Off Hero
    bgp1845 wrote: »
    haven't played in a while but might be worth jumping in to get that free big andy. surely i can get it from corners alone.

It's not as easy as you might think. Got about 15 corners in 3 games and didn't score a single headed goal. Came close on a couple though. And I had Icardi & TOGS Silva upfront and TOGS RicRod for those crosses and corners.

It worked out in the end and I got Big Andy. The Premium Gold pack for scoring 10 goals was also nice, even though it's untradable.

i don't directly take corners, i call someone short, run to corner of the 18 yard box and whip it in from there. doing that there is always someone unmarked at the back post, just probably half the time they're standing offsides, but when they're not it's a goal.

like this, except much more unmarked usually.
  • Advait
    14016 posts Has That Special Something
    News flash on Antonio
    Please do the SBC guys, he's way too OP it's a joke
  • keyroy
    1253 posts Professional

Any one know if sb will count??
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    5238 posts Big Money Move
    keyroy wrote: »

I mean when it says online single match it normally means online single match, not sure why this is so hard for people to understand lol
  • sounders3
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    keyroy wrote: »

No, it is online single matches, not seasons, not sb, not friendly seasons, just simply online single matches
  • Fakistoteles
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is big Andy in the weekly objectives?
  • Manda1997
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just did Antonio for 40k, surely its worth it at that price
  • Advait
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    Just did Antonio for 40k, surely its worth it at that price

Steal
  • wwffan99tx
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did the Antonio with dupes on the transfer list. Used him in about 10 games. He's had a couple amazing goals but I find him missing in action from time to time during games.
  • Darthsinvadet
    762 posts Professional
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Did the Antonio with dupes on the transfer list. Used him in about 10 games. He's had a couple amazing goals but I find him missing in action from time to time during games.

this
  • Clancy
    5519 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    I did a few of these FUTMAS SBCs last year, (willian, alves, and fernandinho) and they were good cards for a few weeks/couple months

but as the game went on, and especially once TOTS dropped and I realized that I had 400k+ tied up in cards that were now way below WL quality i kicked myself. The coins that Azpi costs will get you a great card come TOTS

just my 2 cents, i get why people do them. but my advice is none are worth it. for players like me who's joy is constantly switching and trying new players/formations untradeable cards=sunk coins
  • Manda1997
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    I did a few of these FUTMAS SBCs last year, (willian, alves, and fernandinho) and they were good cards for a few weeks/couple months

but as the game went on, and especially once TOTS dropped and I realized that I had 400k+ tied up in cards that were now way below WL quality i kicked myself. The coins that Azpi costs will get you a great card come TOTS

just my 2 cents, i get why people do them. but my advice is none are worth it. for players like me who's joy is constantly switching and trying new players/formations untradeable cards=sunk coins

no way in hell I would do that Azpi, as good as it looks

not doing any of these FUTmas ones that cost me over 50k
  • Did Antonio. Played a couple of games with him last night in D2 and first impression is; He is really good. Fast, strong, agile and with hunter chem his shooting hasnt let me down yet.

Only cost med 24K to do the SBC but I would say he is easily worth at lest 45-50K. Can see him as a super sub in when in future teams of mine.
  • jpsblue
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero

only one i will do is ALaba if he gets one, because i can't see him getting an IF this season.
  • ha032742
    29786 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Just want a good RW FUTmas card :(
  • Mini_Miudo
    6717 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017

Azpi's upgrade isn't great compared to NIF either, +1 pace, +2 defending, +3 physical.

I may do a couple, but the only one I really want is Florenzi. There's not that many good #24's. I'm expecting one of Insigne, Aurier and Florenzi, so I'm waiting for them to give me one of the other two in typical EA fashion...
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2211 posts Fans' Favourite
    wwffan99tx wrote: »

This! I paid 40k so not horrific, but 5 games and 1 goal, goes missing and for me personally didn’t feel his 88 strength. Put IF Wilson back in and he got 6 in 3 for me. Guess Antonio will just have to be a super sub
  • Daveyb
    2552 posts Fans' Favourite

Nope just 3 headers it can be 1 in 3 different matches but single player
  • shamheff1989
    2264 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thankfully cleared the three online singles objectives in the three games. Big Andy has had a sizeable boost on card. Looks like he could be fun.
  • Tboon
    1061 posts Professional
    Andy Carroll is surprisely very good! His long shots are insane and in the air he is unbeatable
  • richisdisturbed
    385 posts Sunday League Hero

Not in one match, just 3 headers in single matches.
  • shamheff1989
    Gnabry any good? Just did it for 17k. Gonna use as a sub for SBs.
  • leon1309
    3251 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    Gnabry has a better striker card, but cca 30k more expensive.

P.s.
    I spent 40k on striker card and he is staying in Club.
  • Advait

The IF is a gem and I wouldn't imagine the SBC much inferior. Worth it
  • shamheff1989
    Advait wrote: »

Excellent. I'd an itch to spend a few coins and figured it'd be a better idea than chancing some BPM.
  • Advait
    Advait wrote: »

Excellent. I'd an itch to spend a few coins and figured it'd be a better idea than chancing some BPM.

Good thought
  • Advait
    Gonna get home and get Andy Carrol after three days of hospital duty without returning home. Let's do this
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2211 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any ideas on who will be out at 6?
  • leon1309 wrote: »
    Gnabry has a better striker card, but cca 30k more expensive.

P.s.
    I spent 40k on striker card and he is staying in Club.

Futmas Gnabry cost me 4k with a silver monthly card that I wasn't going to use so in my case it was no-brainer.