Your just as bad as the 4G warriors imo

All trying to manipulate a game for easy wins

Comments

• BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain
    Should all get bans imo
  • TWS001
    1956 posts Play-Off Hero
    If they banned everyone switching formation at kick off, there'd be about 10% of the user base left! I'd never find a match on the rare occasion I actually look for one nowadays.
  • Leo19942
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special

BigCheese wrote: »
    Most of you abuse mechanics and glitches like the Chem / formation glitch

I think exploiting the game for extra Chem vs not being able to lose the game are slightly different don't you? The formation change etc. is annoying but if the player isn't very good it really doesn't matter.
  • Vaaass
    1979 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree to an extent, half the community on here abuses pretty much exploit they can. Suppose the difference is, they can still lose. Although I bet 60% of those players who abuse the game will probably attempt the no loss glitch this weekend lol
  • Pughy30
    19243 posts World Class
    Are you really comparing people who change formation at kick off to people who cheat and disconnect people :joy:
  • BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain
    Leo19942 wrote: »

I think exploiting the game for extra Chem vs not being able to lose the game are slightly different don't you? The formation change etc. is annoying but if the player isn't very good it really doesn't matter.

Exploiting to gain advantage is still exploiting, both as bad as each other - neither can play within the games restrictions

• NornIron
    6762 posts Big Money Move
    I'm sure these people that change formation will be doing the disconnection glitch anyway sure their hero's will be doing it.
  • BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Are you really comparing people who change formation at kick off to people who cheat and disconnect people :joy:

Do they both do it to gain a advantage yes so what’s the difference.

Chem is there as are position changes for a reason, if you exploit that your a cheat also so yes

• BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain
    NornIron wrote: »
    I'm sure these people that change formation will be doing the disconnection glitch anyway sure their hero's will be doing it.

My thoughts exactly, cut from the same cloth

• Icardi9
    359 posts Sunday League Hero

You didnt get any many A's did you ? How Can you not see the difference . No loss glitch destroying the integrity of the game If you Can just back out of a game. Chem and formation change isnt giving you free win or loss. If you cant see the different then you are truly lost
  • KD240792
    390 posts Sunday League Hero

Exploiting to gain advantage is still exploiting, both as bad as each other - neither can play within the games restrictions

A formation switcher can get beat, someone who disconnects cannot.
  • C o b r a
    531 posts Sunday League Hero

Chem is there as are position changes for a reason, if you exploit that your a cheat also so yes

Form. change isnt an exploit, its a game feature that many uses cuz is legit; no quit glitch is a bannable offense
  • BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain
    Icardi9 wrote: »

You didnt get any many A's did you ? How Can you not see the difference . No loss glitch destroying the integrity of the game If you Can just back out of a game. Chem and formation change isnt giving you free win or loss. If you cant see the different then you are truly lost

It’s a exploit to gain a advantage, if you can’t see that then damn you are lost brother

• Vaaass
    1979 posts Fans' Favourite
    KD240792 wrote: »

I thought the person playing against the glitcher still got the win if they were winning? If not that's 10x worse
  • Moisthamster
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 7
    Dont use the forums much but how long has this no loss glitch been going about? Iv not seen it yet and i play all 40 games each weekend?

Have EA acknowledge it or working to fix it??
  • BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain
    C o b r a wrote: »

Form. change isnt an exploit, its a game feature that many uses cuz is legit; no quit glitch is a bannable offense

Are you sure, read ea’s TOS, no one is using third party software or using anything illegal to acheive this glitch, it’s ea that has to rectify the issues on there dedicated servers show me anything in TOS that would stand up in court for anyone using the glitch ?

• madwullie
    958 posts Professional

LOL. Formation change is the very definition of an exploit. Ie exploiting a loophole in the code to bypass the restrictive chemistry system. Lol even harder at "it's a feature"
  • Daveyb
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 7

It's all cheating a cheat is a cheat end of I use none if these stupid glitches and never will
  • KD240792
    Vaaass wrote: »

I thought the person playing against the glitcher still got the win if they were winning? If not that's 10x worse

They do get the win man, but the dis-connector cannot lose which makes that person different from someone who formation switches and stays in the game and still gets the L.

I would say formation switches abuses the mechanics, but they are not unbeatable in the terms that they will still get an L if they lose the game w/o disconnecting.
  • BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain
    Vaaass wrote: »

They do apparently
  • Sirin
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    madwullie wrote: »

LOL. Formation change is the very definition of an exploit. Ie exploiting a loophole in the code to bypass the restrictive chemistry system. Lol even harder at "it's a feature"

This, the people denying it are probably the same people that use it.
  • BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain

+1

• Moisthamster
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I always thought people were switching kick off at the start as they saw my team and were scared!!! :)

So basically they are starting with a team/formation with 100 chemistry and then changing stuff to how they want to play to a lower chemistry team but the 100 still stands??
  • BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain
    I always thought people were switching kick off at the start as they saw my team and were scared!!! :)

So basically they are starting with a team/formation with 100 chemistry and then changing stuff to how they want to play to a lower chemistry team but the 100 still stands??

Yes they can put Ronaldo from LW to striker and he will have full Chem

• madwullie
    958 posts Professional
    100 chem is locked in when the game starts, so you can move players about and play in different positions without the penalties to chem you would get if you set the squad up in that format originally. Mostly used to change to a 41212 formation with pacy wingers at ST
  • KD240792

This is very true. Formation/Position switch is definitely an exploit of the game and shouldn't be allowed.

I formation switch, will admit it. But if my opponent beats me, i will never DC and cheat my way out of a loss - he's beat me cause he's better than me regardless if i changed my formation or not.
  • Daveyb
    edited December 7

Yes they can put Ronaldo from LW to striker and he will have full Chem

It dumb and than c unts should be banned aswell and the glitch removed it's cheating no more no less no matter how many silly excuses the cretins make
  • OZero
    2116 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think both are cheats. However, the DC glitch is worse, no question.
  • BigCheese
    47 posts Park Captain

This is very true. Formation/Position switch is definitely an exploit of the game and shouldn't be allowed.

I formation switch, will admit it. But if my opponent beats me, i will never DC and cheat my way out of a loss - he's beat me cause he's better than me regardless if i changed my formation or not.

A breath of fresh air here, he uses it but admits it’s a exploit, honesty is a good trait but I do see any exploit in the same light

• Daveyb
    OZero wrote: »
    I think both are cheats. However, the DC glitch is worse, no question.

A cheat is a cheat