FIFA 18 Pro Clubs 99 Overall Glitch - EA FIX THIS #FixProClubs

Hello,

Here is the video I created to share with the community and help spread awareness to the respective community to prevent players in these competitive Pro Clubs league from using this.

Please share this with the community and get EA to fix this, this is a game breaking glitch that really makes Pro Clubs unplayable, 99 Overall everywhere is pointless.

Video:

Currently there is a 99 Overall glitch on FIFA 18 Pro Clubs, which is being abused by Pro clubs players. If you check the leaderboard you will find players that have 99 overall for every position and possibly 99 on their entire stats.

This is just like creating a player with MAX stats, this is game breaking and really makes Pro Clubs unplayable. For communities that play Pro clubs Competitively, such as VPN, VFL, VFO and VPGA this is really a big concern as players will get banned from the community as its against the rules, but EA needs to fix this ASAP.

Please share and re-tweet this tweet:

#FixProClubs #FixFIFA

Thank you,
FIFA Trickster

Comments

• SquallPT
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Guess it was a matter of time then.
    But it will be the same as last year, they won't fix it.
  • Rich77
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2017
    I have noticed this as well and it is completely ridiculous they need to fix immediately someone has exploited a bug to create the stats for their pro players and it is cheating and that gets me well angry!
    What makes this worse is that every time I finish a Fifa session the next time i log on to play my stats are being reset EA Sports its in the toilet!!!
  • SquallPT
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also i seriously doubt anyone will get banned using this.
    On Fifa 17 the points glitch appeared a year ago and they never fixed it.
    And i just checked, most of the top teams and players are using it now, even that player that is always 1st.
  • PwnApe
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Boycott fifa19 and 20. If you must have the new fifas buy them used after a few weeks so EA doesn't get the money.
  • Does anyone know if this actually gives you 99 stats for everything or if it's just a visual glitch that says 99? I'm guessing it's the former as so many of the top ranked clubs seem to be abusing it.
  • Rdb
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    i thought it was visual at first but its 100% not visusl but actual 99.
  • KeeriWild
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its really annoying. They are literally unstoppable.
  • PwnApe
    edited December 2017
    Best solution is to stop playing fifa. Let cheaters play cheaters until EA develops integrity.
  • Giant22
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2017
    Last FIFA for me I will go over to the other side although I will miss the pro clubs mode . But hey I'm not an idiot paying for a product and then get my game ruined by spoiled kids using cheats to win .
    EA any comments? NO? I hope you are more happy keeping the cheaters with you rather than the honest players.
  • Fischermand83
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah. Our team just played this team.

https://proclubshead.com/18/club/ps4-122090/squad/

Chesting noobs
  • Watch the Video now over 40 gamer in the Top 100 are Cheater
  • @EA_Andy @EA_Aidan
    I remember during the release, you guys said if we see anyone using a glitch or something like this in pro clubs, we should report. Now, everyone is reporting. Are you going to take an action on this or not?
    Please tell us openly. If you're not going to fix this then everyone can do this.

• PwnApe
    Boycott EA, it will never end. Shameless developers do not care about stopping cheaters and glitchers.
  • EA supporting cheats!!
  • Yeah. Our team just played this team.

https://proclubshead.com/18/club/ps4-122090/squad/

We played this team the other night and lost 7-2. Absolutely nothing the AI players can do against 99 OVR players.

https://proclubshead.com/18/club/xboxone-680781/squad/

Completely ruins it for people trying to play the game honestly and fairly.

• Why doesn't EA get a fix and ban the bloody cheats same players putting their pros to 99 all the time disgusting pathetic individuals cheating scum.
  • PwnApe
    #BoycottEA - disgusting greed
  • Rdb
    Last year they fixed the glitch too. Alltho they left the players keep their traits. Im sure it will be adressed in the next patch.
  • yigitpinarbasi
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2017
    And they'll let the 99 players keep their overalls... Dream on Rdb.
  • Fack EA and Fifa18 Proclub glich glich glich stupid admin EA
    almost two months has a glitch on the proclub Fifa18 and no one .. did not do it to prevent it .. you are a normal 65% player has a glitch / hack at proclub fifa18 .... fack EA
  • EA fuj fuj almost two months has a glitch on the proclub Fifa18 and no one .. did not do it to prevent it .. you are a normal 65% player has a glitch / hack at proclub fifa18 .... fack EA
  • Does anyone at EA even read this?! Ban players using the glitch or at least reset them. It shouldn't be that hard: If you see a player that has a 99 overall rating, they cheated because it's impossible to get that without the glitch. Do something! This is ruining the gameplay, and while is ONLY pro clubs, we all spent good $ on this broken ****. FIX IT!!!
  • adixus
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I want my money back because I bought FIFA 18 to play PRO, FIX IT!!! or give me the money back
  • Scr3am_Twitch
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=XQ207drFj2g

EA SPORTS ARE YOU SERIOUS? ALL club have players with glitch , 99 overall. (WE HAVE CLUB 50-4-0 and now we stopped play for that)

ITS AMAZING that you dont do nothink.
    -NO UPDATE
    -NO BAN

Good job EA, like all years from 1998!
  • #BoycottEA ... just this from now on ...
  • I am really dissapointed at FIFA 18 and EA... This will be the last time i buy fifa! Its unfair for you to bust your **** tryting to get to a final in pro clubs and than you come and face two individuals with 99 rated!! They jsut run thruough the defence like they are not there!! Smh!! #FIXFIFA18
  • Beakerb
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Let's look at history and see if this will be fixed.

Have they fixed the high pressure glitch since FIFA14?
    Have they addressed "Kick Off Goals" in the past two years?

Pro Clubs make them no money...Zero. @EA_Andy has the worst job in the world here. He has to be the PR head of the worst company in the world when it comes to customer support.
  • Beakerb wrote: »
    Let's look at history and see if this will be fixed.

Have they fixed the high pressure glitch since FIFA14?
    Have they addressed "Kick Off Goals" in the past two years?

Pro Clubs make them no money...Zero. @EA_Andy has the worst job in the world here. He has to be the PR head of the worst company in the world when it comes to customer support.

Lol yh must be rly hard to completely ignore all the complains about the 99er glitch. Poor andy :'(
  • Rdb
    edited January 8
    Since this glitch has been exposed end of november there has been no update yet. EA can only adress it through an update. 1.07 update came too early.

So yeah ofcorz its not fixed yet until u see an update.
    EA has adressed last years trait-glitch aswell (allthough they let everyone keep their traits). Lets just hope they fix this in title update 1.08.

If not then hope is lost. :-)
  • BIGBADJOHNCFC
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 9
    OK so I've been playing pro clubs since it emerged in 09 I think. I've seen some things but this takes the ****. I'm a 92 cam this year got there honestly by playing good in 400 games. Now some **** comes on plays 1match and is 99 rated because your lazy programmers can't fix a glitch? ****. These people should be banned plain and simple. If PES had a version of pro clubs I would buy that every year and I hate PES. Come on EA sort this **** out, Please.