• No quick subs
  • Old Fifa match layout
  • No star wars Battlefront 2 kit
  • No PDF manual online
  • No way to complete the Pirlo SBC
  • No Pro clubs
  • No custom tactics in FUT Squad Builder
  • No instructions outside of FUT Squad Builder

“We want people to recognise it and play it for what it is rather than saying, hey, you’re getting a sh***y, second-rate game. This is a full FIFA that players will enjoy.” Source

Yeaaa right….

Also you’re wondering why there are so few transfers on the market compared to other consoles???

No FUT Champions → less packs
No Squad battles → less packs
No coin boosts → less coins & less packs
No daily objectives → less packs
No early access → less packs
No Icon/Ronaldo edition → less packs

And of course there are less players on this console, but what do you expect??? Console isn’t even a year old and this is the first time EA even made a decent fifa for a Nintendo console… People didn’t have trust in a good port. With all these features missing people just won’t buy this version!

Also, there is literally no excuse for all these features to not be included (only maybe the online with friends thing). WHY EA???!!!
Post edited by 12ties on

Comments

• Floatingkeyboard
    544 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    Is EA reading this? I really hope so but it seems that they ignore these facts, if not, surprise us with a really good update.

In marketing terms; this will mean a good word of mouth...
  • Floatingkeyboard
  • Solari
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good post
  • Just to add my two cents:

No promotional Star Wars Battlefront II kit

No PDF manual online
  • 12ties
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Retropyor wrote: »
    Just to add my two cents:

No promotional Star Wars Battlefront II kit

No PDF manual online

Added! :)
  • Rakitic
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2017
    Good post.
    @EA_Andy Please read this post and update for switch user.
    Post edited by Rakitic on
  • tzinc
    987 posts Professional
    EA make a crappy version for Switch people don't buy it or stop playing it EA says we were right to make a crappy version next up they make NO version at all IDIOTS just give us the same game as xbox and ps4 ffs
  • @EA_Andy , the OP text is clear. Gives us a explanation of this missing features. We support the game, support you us?

Rgs.

• This is a good summary, thanks for posting. I enjoy the game, but at the moment there is a lack of modes on the Switch to keep me coming back to FUT and the fact that we are missing such a long list of features is worrying - I will certainly think twice about buying another copy of Fifa on the Switch unless there is some explanation for the missing features or some sort of roadmap detailing when they will be added.
  • @cheesemeup makes a good point. Has there been any feedback at all as to what updates are planned (roadmap) for the Switch version?

I can't even find a post about last nights patch!! :neutral:

@EA_Andy - any news on the above at all?

I'll be interested to see what F19 looks like on Switch, if its anything like the Vita "sequels" - which were no more than squad updates - then I wont be buying it.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    @cheesemeup makes a good point. Has there been any feedback at all as to what updates are planned (roadmap) for the Switch version?

I can't even find a post about last nights patch!! :neutral:

@EA_Andy - any news on the above at all?

I'll be interested to see what F19 looks like on Switch, if its anything like the Vita "sequels" - which were no more than squad updates - then I wont be buying it.

I think Andy will not respond to this as he knows this is not going to happen. Thus then its better to look away.
  • Whatever happened to customer relations?? :tongue:

It's funny as some developers bend over backwards to have feedback and discussions with players.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    I suspect that they find this platform not important enough.

Stupid, as this is the best portable console on the market.
  • Switch has certainly gained ground this year in terms of support from other developers. I guess allot were waiting to see how successful it would be. If sales continue with its current trend then the Switch should be very successful, which makes it appealing to developers.

I wish EA would put some focus into Career Mode. I know it doesn't make them money from microtransactions but it's depressing how stagnant it's become. The best one for me was 11(i think, could have been 9 or 10) where you could spend money on upgrading your stadium and staff. Your budget was supported by ticket sales, it was almost like an RPG.

It's really poor how if you take a team like Bury to the Prem and no matter how many times you win the quadruple the budget barely changes.
  • sdub51
    24 posts Ball Boy
    you can add "No way to complete Andrea Pirlo SBC" to the list
  • sdub51 wrote: »

cheers to that!
  • 12ties
    sdub51 wrote: »

Haha, added that :P
  • 12ties
    edited December 2017
    accidental comment
  • Found another recently. "SIM rest of match" option missing from player career mode when substituted and controlling entire team. It does appear when playing and controlling only your pro.