What’s wrong with patch 1.04?

Iffybhai
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
As the subject suggests can someone tell me why so many complaints? I find it a step up from the previous. Speed of game is fine after resetting sliders to 50.

Maybe I’m missing something here but it seems closer to release version. Am enjoying gameplay.

Comments

• princeapalia
    866 posts Professional
    My main issue is that the nerfed passing just means it’s harder to break down idiots sat on Park the Bus.

Oh, and the fact that the patch actually did nothing to fix the absurd amount of bugs still in the game.
  • Iffybhai
    My main issue is that the nerfed passing just means it’s harder to break down idiots sat on Park the Bus.

Oh, and the fact that the patch actually did nothing to fix the absurd amount of bugs still in the game.

Perhaps online. Offline is what I play and seems fine.
  • EmeraldArchon
    Can't win a game since patch dropped but can't noticed change in passing either
  • Yarmolenko90
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    for me... i dont know why... the game know feels completely heavy in general with huge delays online and offline... before the game run fluently.. i dont know what it is and obviously not everyone experiences this... however i am quite sad that they broke the game for me with this patch
  • GAZAWI
    69 posts Park Captain
    I found it fine ...and much better than the previous need for speed gameplay with a huge amount of blind passes . Now it's not perfect but still better . Only thing they may nerf a lil bit AI in defense because I'm suffering with those who park the bus , take a midfielder to press by keeping AI cut the ball , and then spamming through ball to rashford or vardy until one of these 20 through passe and they simply score and win !
  • Mugen
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I think the recent patch defo makes FIFA 18 more of SIM.
    The problem with that's is that over night it has become a niche product aimed the 30 % rather than your drive by gamer
    It has. Ceased to be fun
  • Boudyrayes
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Theres nothing wrong with the patch if you play with the players in the correct position

Only people who use madrid with formation 4-1-2-1-2 with ronaldo and bale upfront are complaining. And i love that
  • rubberglovelove
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I never find anything wrong with the game. Why.Well i play full manual. Just adapt to whatever gameplay there is.
    I love assisted babies crying every year when their automated gameplay gets messed with. lol.
  • Yarmolenko90
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    well i love the patch too... at least the things it tries to do... less ping pong passing, better defense, however sadly this comes along with huge input lags on7 and offline... hadnt had the issue before in fifa 18
  • Omar.aljanaby
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well before this patch I was fine and my players were fine! After the patch here is it what happened, somehow every game I played so far my player run the opposite direction! I thought my controller is broken so I bought a new one! The issue still the same. I feel my team and my opponent are playing against me lol.
  • KingShankly
    74 posts Park Captain
    Hate the patch. Didn't fix the Bundesliga week 1 glitch.
  • KingShankly
    74 posts Park Captain
    Why can't EA correct this?
  • FifaVet
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 13
    We have 2018 and people are still not aware what ea does. . All these changes are bs. Every online game is different, different engine, different speed, handling and so on. Of the speed of someone has changed after the patch it doesnt mean that i have the same changes, because there are also changes within every match. They even disable new features (Animations) , to balance out a match, when one is better than the other one. Dont belive me? Then to the following: Remove all the Fifa 18 Files on PS4 and start the game. You will then play the Match Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid and you will see the drastic difference.

Every new Feature they bring out means nothing, because they remove some of them after you bought the game due to the thinga we cant state here. They use a different engines. If you pay attention closely, you will notice that FUT , Season and Offline Kickoff have a different Engine. You should be able to notice this by the Handling. All this works due to your lack of awareness.
  • urubuinflamante
    890 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 13
    I never find anything wrong with the game. Why.Well i play full manual. Just adapt to whatever gameplay there is.
    I love assisted babies crying every year when their automated gameplay gets messed with. lol.

Manual passing was f*cked on DEMO (tested on PC), weak passes all over the field. Don't know if EA fixed manual pass before launching.