WL Rewards Thread

WFCBagnall
46575 posts FIFA Cover Star
It's back! WL Rewards. Pretty sure it'll be at 18:00 (2 hours 58 mins) from now.

Yes, I know the thread is abit early, but I wanted to see if @EA_Andy could give us abit of info regarding this weeks rewards and WL after last week.

GL everyone.

Comments

• Reus
    18034 posts World Class
    Probably be delayed due to all the cheaters
  • WFCBagnall
    46575 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Reus wrote: »

That's what I wanted to find out as there's been no information at all given out so far and we're just over 16 hours away from the start of WL and 3 hours until rewards.
  • Reus
    18034 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »

That's what I wanted to find out as there's been no information at all given out so far and we're just over 16 hours away from the start of WL and 3 hours until rewards.

Typical EA radio silence
  • MH1203
    4917 posts National Call-Up
    Probably working on the glitch. but to spare the embarrassment they'll fix it in silence and still give the rewards to the cheats.
  • Yusuf11
    975 posts Professional
    There was a glitch? I don't think I experienced anything dodgy except my fifa ability
  • DaveSaves
    12929 posts Has That Special Something
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    There was a glitch? I don't think I experienced anything dodgy except my fifa ability

Somebody people were losing but still showing 25 won and 15 games left for example
  • ALIST4R
    3131 posts National Call-Up

LOL my life
  • Gooner
    4249 posts National Call-Up
    Hopefully auto qualify for WL will come with the rewards, as they havent informed us anything about it
  • maXmood
    983 posts An Exciting Prospect
    are WL rewards the same of last year? or have they changed now they've introduced SB?
  • scrubosaurus
    83 posts Park Captain
    cheaters on xbox?
  • Reus
    18034 posts World Class
    Gooner wrote: »
    Hopefully auto qualify for WL will come with the rewards, as they havent informed us anything about it

If we don't get rewards before it they will likely cancel weekend league
  • YOLOT0URE
    2934 posts National Call-Up
    @WFCBagnall did you really expect andy to reply? Come on let's be serious. More chance of aliens appearing and replying
  • DaveSaves
    Andy does reply. He’s just not going to respond everytime a goon tags him in yet another patch moaning thread.

He’s like a TOTS version of Rob.
  • Orison
    30013 posts National Team Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Andy does reply. He’s just not going to respond everytime a goon tags him in yet another patch moaning thread.

That petition thread :joy: he asks for details about what exactly people don't like and they just respond by saying "signed" haha
  • Yusuf11
    975 posts Professional

What a rude fella
  • DaveSaves
    Orison wrote: »

That petition thread :joy: he asks for details about what exactly people don't like and they just respond by saying "signed" haha

The petition thing is so dumb. I can’t believe people think writing signed makes any difference lol
  • Ryan10g
    982 posts Professional
    Any word on them?
  • MisterJV
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    ready for all my consumables , YAY
  • Hitman_Hatton
    11012 posts Has That Special Something
    Gooner wrote: »

Andy confirms in this thread that it's the same setup

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/314211/weekend-league-returns#latest
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Orison wrote: »

Got a link to that thread?
  • Blarix
    7963 posts League Winner

:D :D

Quote of the day.
  • Ryno
    4318 posts National Call-Up
    Who is gonna be the one to pack a Prime Icon in their rewards??
  • Currieman
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are rewards out then? Not at my console.
  • ShawzyFC
    66 posts Park Captain
    Are we actually getting the rewards or what? Under 14hrs until the NEXT WL begins.
  • Ryno
    4318 posts National Call-Up
    ShawzyFC wrote: »
    Are we actually getting the rewards or what? Under 14hrs until the NEXT WL begins.

50 minutes
  • ShawzyFC
    66 posts Park Captain
    Ryno wrote: »

50 minutes

Lol they should and leave it a little later next week.
  • ShawzyFC
    66 posts Park Captain
    Try^
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Ryno wrote: »

50 minutes

Lol they should and leave it a little later next week.

Been on a Thursday at 6/7pm for a long time now...
  • Muzza87
    79 posts Park Captain
    Will be 7 until clocks go bk I would think
  • ShawzyFC
    66 posts Park Captain
    Thought it was 6