Giant Afro

Please tell me where the giant Afro for Online Virtual Pro has gone it’s really bugging me!? I genuinely have an Afro and my pro isn’t the same without it!

Comments

• JGCramp
    1294 posts Professional
    There is a giant afro in the catalogue but it seems like it's not available in pro clubs this year. MY friend tried to get it last night but couldn't
  • Rdb
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    no more giant afro possible in proclubs.
  • EA bring giant afro and 6'7 height back.And to the people who get annoyed seeing other players using the giant afro,GET A LIFE
  • EA bring giant afro and 6'7 height back.And to the people who get annoyed seeing other players using the giant afro,GET A LIFE

How old are you?
  • Rdb
    only 12 yr olds want giant afro
  • 12 yr old are those who hide behind a gamertag and insulting other people
  • 12 yr old are those who hide behind a gamertag and insulting other people

Most people playing with giant afro using cheats are you one of them ?
  • Rdb
    He is..i have seen him use it.
  • Rdb wrote: »
    He is..i have seen him use it.

I saw you opened a post about recruiting players a month ago.Do u expect anyone to take u seriously when u lying about other people? Because I am not a kid,I speak with facts,enjoy...

• Rdb
    Bye kid. No more Giant Afro for you. No more 6.7ft.
  • panospetroupoli
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2017
    Grow up,honestly who writes hate message at 2:47 am.Get a life lol
  • Rdb
    edited December 2017
    Kid. We have bigger issues in proclubs than a fkn giant afro or 6.7ft height...So go whine sonewhere else about it.
  • You always want to have the last word,dont you? But i am not complaining,thanks to you the post doubled its views and remained to the top of the forum for at least a week.Why do you think i didnt ignore u from the beginning.Merry Christmas btw.
  • Rdb
    Good luck with views on your post but giant afro or 6.7ft you can forget as Xmas present.
    Merry Xmas too
  • Ouch,someone is angry.U should calm mate cus if u dont,ur mental health is in danger.I would advise,when u feel angry to take 4-5 deep breathes.This is very helpful but keep in mind that it is temporary solution.A permanent solution is to go to a doctor to help u overcome this problem.If nothing of this help u,dont worry,I ll be always here for u if u need a shoulder to lean on.
  • Rdb
    edited December 2017
    No Giant Afro here. You can to back to Greece.
  • Rdb wrote: »
    No Giant Afro here.
    That's the point of this thread,we want EA to notice it lol
    Rdb wrote: »
    You can to back to Greece.
    Come on m8,at least try a little harder...this is a lazy hate message.But what's ur opinion about Greece?
  • Rdb
    edited December 2017
    Greece great country. Good luck with the Giant Afro. Maybe in Fifa 22
  • I hope ur right,better than never my friend.Also maybe in fifa 22 u will finally mature.