Please EA fix Squad Battle Hackers

How can people got 29k after 9 Matches? TOP 100 is full of them. On PS4 and XBO its about 22k for 1. of 100 and on PC 22k = playe 100 of 100 with luck. There have to be a glitch or hack

Comments

• Metalfly
    66 posts Park Captain
    edited October 10
    Winning 5-0 on Ultimate would get you over 3k a game right? They would need to have a pretty insane team already to do it consistently but a lot of it is also down to luck. Throw in the skill bonuses you could be look at 3.5k a game, although I doubt they can do it for the whole week so the average will drop.
  • It wont because top 10-50 on pc is full of cheaters. Compared it to ps4 leaderboard last week
  • there are many guys with 3200 points per game.. this will be ultimative 4:0 or 5:0... no way they can do it on 9 matches in a rows..sorry but this is cheating
  • Thamightyboro
    3415 posts National Call-Up
    Dont worry about it they get removed at reward time both weeks ive shot up ranks, ea just cant seem to remove them from the keaderboard.

If you look at last weeks top 100 then this weeks you will notice hardly any of the.same names.

Clearly they arent all still playing.
  • Zerk3R
    633 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 11
    as i already said, there's not a single legit player in the actual top100. There are maybe some from 80 to 100 but everyone below 80 is not legit.
  • Brazil4fun
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dont worry about it they get removed at reward time both weeks ive shot up ranks, ea just cant seem to remove them from the keaderboard.

If you look at last weeks top 100 then this weeks you will notice hardly any of the.same names.

Clearly they arent all still playing.

I thought the same as you , this week i finished elite 2 , then my rewards showed i was elite 1 , but i received just 25200 coins instead of 39000 , so must be a bug or something
  • DizzeeSpellz
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Funny thing is they're all here on these forums being hypocrites and boasting XD
  • Wiwee
    942 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zerk3R wrote: »
    as i already said, there's not a single legit player in the actual top100. There are maybe some from 80 to 100 but everyone below 80 is not legit.

Some can actually play this game, this is an false accuse...
  • DizzeeSpellz
    This guy is like top 20

3a0cee9d6352fb567f4ae738ee7ac2c5.png

his team aint full of icons or nothing

b0449845490cad1fe3a73cb43deedc32.jpg

A LOT of them look like cheats though XD
  • DizzeeSpellz
    However he did block me after i asked this hhmm...

842e337188674422616743ddc748dece.png

• fiskzu
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its possible to get top100 with like 90k points when they reset all cheaters
  • Zerk3R
    edited October 11
    Wiwee wrote: »

Some can actually play this game, this is an false accuse...

There are what, maybe 5 legit players in the entire top100? It's so obvious mate, and the fact that you think that's a false accuse instead of a solid fact, just proofs how naive (or shady?) this community is when it comes to these things.

If all these players would be legit, many of them would also show up tomorrow when WL leaderboards will get cleared, but i doubt we'll see any. Playing and annihilating CPU on Ultimate is esponentially harder than the average player you would get against in WL, and trust me i know what i'm talking about.

Of course there are few exceptions as people not having time to play WL so they don't play it, and maybe few legit players but the vast majority is cheating without even trying to hide it. There's a reason if yesterday on pc you needed an average of 20-30% more points to be in top100 than on consoles, and that's not because of an higher quality of players.

That's how many points a legit player gets by destroying CPU on legendary:
    b2466cc93febc7e998357aee99a7150c.png

Needless to say it's not enough to be in TOP100 when, let's say, 90 people out of 100 in TOP100 are cheating so blatantly.
  • Zerk3R
    edited October 11
  • DizzeeSpellz
    you playing on legendary zerker?
  • DizzeeSpellz

after you score 5 you don't get points rite?
    you get points for a clean sheet?
    score 5 and shut up shop? pass around aim for 100% accuracy?

I want to watch you play bro
  • jajce111
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero

You get points for 5 goals, clean sheet, pass acuracy above 85%, 10 shots on target and possesion 60% or more.
  • Zerk3R
    jajce111 wrote: »

You get points for 5 goals, clean sheet, pass acuracy above 85%, 10 shots on target and possesion 60% or more.

yeah basically this, i just keep scoring if i have the chance but it doesn't count for the points.
    you playing on legendary zerker?
    yes, i tried Ultimate once and it feels like playing against 99ovr players doesn't matter if bronzes or golds. So it's not worth it for me.
  • DizzeeSpellz
    you're good enough for ultimate :)
  • DizzeeSpellz
    I got crushed twice by ultimate lol, well i was 1-0 up both times at half time
  • They don't even reward legit players if they reset the cheaters, my friend won every single game on legendary in SB averaging 2500 points per game, he was 48th in the top 100, really good fifa player and the people above him have 20 k plus more points with games in hand? when the the rewards come he still got 48th rewards meaning the cheating scum are getting away with it, even this week same name, the quippure fifa guy has changed his origin name every single day.

Unreal a competitive lead board is riddled with cheats.
  • murazor
    6526 posts Big Money Move
    Its so boring to play it. I ve never been higher than gold 2, I think
  • Zerk3R
    murazor wrote: »
    Its so boring to play it. I ve never been higher than gold 2, I think

yeah it becomes so boring especially on weekend if you also play wl. I'll stop play it from next week since it's unfair and unrewarding atm.
  • Zerk3R
    edited October 11
    you're good enough for ultimate :)

I did beat it the only time i tried it, but it's not worth it because i would score less points than on winning on legendary, because i would most likely score less and concede more, also i would have lower possession than CPU.
  • Unrewarding? Due to the fact that rewards on wl are worse on pc than on consoles, average player gets similar rewards i think. I hit gold3 this wl 11out of19 and on SB i was elite2
  • Zerk3R
    edited October 11
    evelina82 wrote: »
    Unrewarding? Due to the fact that rewards on wl are worse on pc than on consoles, average player gets similar rewards i think. I hit gold3 this wl 11out of19 and on SB i was elite2

For me not hitting top100 because of cheaters makes it unrewarding and such a waste of time that i could use to farm draft instead and get better rewards and in less time, and also i would have way more fun than playing a cpu.
    But i understand for other players, playing against a cpu 45 matches in a week and get 40k coins + 2 mediocre packs (in the best scenario) can be worth it, it's all about personal preference so it's ok i guess.
  • Agreed. Hopefully ea will fix SB and get rid of cheaters
  • Rucci
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 12
    Dont think so they ban much this year but, they wont fix it all like always i won every game on legendary not every game 5-0 but won everytime, and didnt reach top 100 just a waste of time, on ps4 i would be top 50 easily every sb ^^

Thats the reason ill buy a ps4 pro + fifa 18 again will be shipped tuedsay 17th, i want to play stress free and dont think every time maybe the enemy cheat
    Post edited by Rucci on
  • they don't take out as much as possible... a guys was last week on 1 and this week on top10... so if he was last week on 1 he didn't got banned / taken out
  • When I start up the FIFA 18 launch and click on play the mouse has that spinning circle thing after that the game doesn’t come up. When I ca the taskmanger it says FIFA 18 is running but it’s not. I played ultimate team this morning and exited the game because windows needed to update then when I tried to start it up again the problems started
  • mirosilva
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 12
    PC = dead platform to play fifa