☠️ FC St. Pauli | RTG | Bundesliga ☠️ First Silverware!

ramawolf
16 posts Ball Boy
edited October 12
Welcome to my Road to Glory Career mode with a culture & histortic club based in Hamburg who play in the 2nd tier of German Football (Bundesliga 2) feel free to comment and ask questions about our journey to the top!
More Info on the club: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_St._Pauli

Typical / League Regular Starting XI: *4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3 / 3-5-2 depending on situation or opposition.
XZZ04Aw.jpg

My Objectives: Promotion (1st Year), Mid Table Finish (2nd Year), Europe Spot (3rd Year).

My Settings: World Class, 8" halves, Operation Sports Community Sliders, Slow. No Rematches & financial takeover. PS4

Updates: Every 1-2 Weeks

2._Bundesliga_logo.svg

WJZdhEs.jpg

XsAUsY2.jpg
Post edited by ramawolf on

Comments

• ramawolf
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 9
    Week 1!

New Manager & New Players!
    FC St. Pauli add three exciting young players to the club with lots of speculation that many more signings will be on the way in the coming days.

rAlpUBL.jpg

DO2D1FT.jpg
    https://sofifa.com/player/225106

G5479cq.jpg
    https://sofifa.com/player/213313

y6ZAvsk.jpg

rdTtCqj.jpg

https://sofifa.com/player/201818

Post edited by ramawolf on
  • Wyojasond
    7384 posts Big Money Move
    Good luck man. Love the look of it so far.
  • Exciting times ahead, just a week before pre-season games start. That time will be perfect with getting the new signings on the same page. Our pre-season cup games will be coming up soon!

PwCvOTM.jpg
  • Ashy
    7199 posts Big Money Move
    good luck, great presentation so far and some very interesting signings I like Arnold and Musa a lot!
  • ramawolf
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 12
    So far the club has had an exciting pre-season tournament and has come from behind in 2 games to go through to the final where Ahmed Musa scored the winner, instantly paying off 2.8 million euros off his transfer fee already. Some of the key performers during the Champions Trophy tournament have been; Sami Allagui (LM), Mats Moller-Daehli (CAM), Ahmed Musa (ST)& Waldemar Sobota (RM).

kx9GzCj.jpg
  • milan_7
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice team choice and very good graphics, St Pauli have a very fanatic fanbase.
  • Thanks for the replies guys, still not sure whether I should continue to post as there’s not much engagement.

It’s a pretty fun team to use, some of their 70-73 rated players are beast in game to use, Sahin, Allagui, Bouheddouz, Dudziak & Moeller-Daehli, banging in the goals and assists. Good ratings where it counts & a speedy team.

Great kits & I love the bundesliga presentation package, very pleasing.

Let me know on recommendations to tactics or formations or sliders. 4-3-3 I enjoy for the counter attack and sometimes use 3-5-2

• Wyojasond
    7384 posts Big Money Move
    ramawolf wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies guys, still not sure whether I should continue to post as there’s not much engagement.

It’s a pretty fun team to use, some of their 70-73 rated players are beast in game to use, Sahin, Allagui, Bouheddouz, Dudziak & Moeller-Daehli, banging in the goals and assists. Good ratings where it counts & a speedy team.

Great kits & I love the bundesliga presentation package, very pleasing.

Let me know on recommendations to tactics or formations or sliders. 4-3-3 I enjoy for the counter attack and sometimes use 3-5-2

Give it some time. Responses will come. It's a little slow in here the last few days, probably because of some of the issues in CM right now. Be sure to check in on other people's stories too. Helps them to come check out yours ;)
  • ramawolf
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 13
    P
  • subpop
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    I adore St. Pauli!! Good luck in your story!

Fantastic preseason.
  • Greenman019
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good luck, pretty unique team choice. As wyojasond says CM is a little bugged right now so that doesn't help activity around here (Pre contracts in Jan is one issue)

Liking the sharp clean graphics by the way.
  • JoshDFC
    605 posts Sunday League Hero
    some nice signings should be aiming for the title and promotion to the Bundesliga
  • welch97
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Great team choice here, will definitely be following this one.
  • Ashy
    7199 posts Big Money Move
    I use 4-3-3 for my team but for me the formation depends on the players you have since you've done well in pre-season I'd say stick to what is working