Fifa 18 Veteran Trophy

Fifa Veteran Trophy
I played Fifa 17 and maintained a div 1 position. However in Fifa 18 I was not awarded my Fifa 17 veteran trophy and I had to start over from div 10 instead of div 8
Game Mode: Online Seaons
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Ps4
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): saeed.reza_zx

Comments

• Siddy
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Same problem here mate. PS4 PSN ID: SiddyECV
  • AaronMFC
    771 posts An Exciting Prospect
    saeed1000 wrote: »
    Fifa Veteran Trophy
    I played Fifa 17 and maintained a div 1 position. However in Fifa 18 I was not awarded my Fifa 17 veteran trophy and I had to start over from div 10 instead of div 8
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): saeed.reza_zx

happens every year the womens international trophy doesnt show up and didnt last year either
  • I played Fifa 17 and maintained a div 2 position. However in Fifa 18 I was not awarded my Fifa 17 veteran trophy and I had to start over from div 10 instead of div 8
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): jr_huuuey
  • same problem here

"Fifa Veteran Trophy
    I played Fifa 17 and maintained a div 1 position. However in Fifa 18 I was not awarded my Fifa 17 veteran trophy and I had to start over from div 10 instead of div 8"

Platform: PS4
    PSN ID: luizo.camargo.psn
  • Brydobhoy
    75 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did u guys play right up until 18 came out ? Me and my brother at div 1 always winning it . However he never played seasons the last 2-3 months of 17. I started in division 8 he started in 10
  • Same problem here. I played FIFA since FIFA 09 and I got all veteran trophies until FIFA 16 veteran inside FIFA 17 trophy room. When I started FIFA 18 for the first time, it was downloading my previous info and a message showed up saying there was a problem and SEASONS info couldn't be loaded. I followed the steps reccomended by EA and went to PS/settings/gamesdata/FIFA 18 and I uploaded all files to the cloud, then deleted the same files on ps4, and downloaded again, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. That totally sucks. If anyone can ever solve this, please contact me and help me too.
  • ^^^^ I play on PS4 and my id is: roberto_neto_br
  • SOLVED! (by TAO-Swiss in EA Answers) go to PS/settings/game data and delete FIFA 17 profile as well as FIFA 18 profile, then start FIFA 17 and play a match in ONLINE SEASONS. After that, start FIFA 18 and it will be like the first time entering the game, you'll see a welcome back tab in the screen and finally you get your FIFA 17 veteran trophy. At first I didn't believe it would work, but it did to both of us. We don't know why though.
  • Siddy
    6 posts Ball Boy
    SOLVED! (by TAO-Swiss in EA Answers) go to PS/settings/game data and delete FIFA 17 profile as well as FIFA 18 profile, then start FIFA 17 and play a match in ONLINE SEASONS. After that, start FIFA 18 and it will be like the first time entering the game, you'll see a welcome back tab in the screen and finally you get your FIFA 17 veteran trophy. At first I didn't believe it would work, but it did to both of us. We don't know why though.

In game MENU or PS MENU?
  • Siddy
    6 posts Ball Boy
    SOLVED! (by TAO-Swiss in EA Answers) go to PS/settings/game data and delete FIFA 17 profile as well as FIFA 18 profile, then start FIFA 17 and play a match in ONLINE SEASONS. After that, start FIFA 18 and it will be like the first time entering the game, you'll see a welcome back tab in the screen and finally you get your FIFA 17 veteran trophy. At first I didn't believe it would work, but it did to both of us. We don't know why though.

Thanks, bro. It worked fine here...