How did you do in Squad Battles...

Comments

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    3NG wrote: »
    @CuteIsWhatIAim4 What team you going to run for your T100 attempt this week?

@3NG

151297982845.jpg
  • Is it me or did the changed the difficulty in Squad battles. Players look like a bit more faster in reactions and more power in duels and shielding?
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    2 mega packs no boards :( :D

1 board from e3 but its yet again a duplicate ....marquinos.

this is so predictable.

will continue but the rewrads are quite poor.

they should make one pack at least where you cant get a duplicate......if konami can do it then why cant ea?
  • Springveldt
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    Elite 1 - shows how bad my packs have been that I think I did OK this week with Laporte, Mahrez and Quaresma.
    Laporte is the first over 83 card I've had in over a month. Just need to hold them until some SBC drops and I should make a whopping 11K off of them.

2 megapacks opened and 10 duplicate cards in total including a duplicate ball, stadium, club badge and fitness coach.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    1074 posts Professional
    E3 - Coleman

I have consistently better luck with G1 than E3
  • Pattebennekou
    1046 posts Professional
    Gaitan from E3 :/
  • Foldsea
    845 posts An Exciting Prospect
    E3 Forsberg , sold 1200
    One of My packs had 2 other packs in it, first i got happy But then i saw contracts pack and a 2 small player pack :(
    Maybe this week i Will use fitness team so you Dont Have to use Fitness, atleast save me 10 k
  • 2 mega packs. Kalou and totgs canales. What a disappointment
  • E1 Rewards-Eriksen and Handanovic seems pretty good, after my Icon pull yesterday.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro

@3NG

151297982845.jpg

Very nice, which formation you switching to IG?
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner

@3NG

151297982845.jpg

3421 in SB, 4231(1) or keeping 4222 with other positions obviously in WL.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro

@3NG

151297982845.jpg

3421 in SB, 4231(1) or keeping 4222 with other positions obviously in WL.

Going to line up like the below?

Once you perfect the 3421 you're going to do damage with that team. 2 Left footed players is exemplary (especially the 2 you have) + you have Sandro to put at CM who doesn't look out of place there

I saw quite a lot of people playing the 4222 and 442 this WL, I'm quite surprised tbh as they're 2 formations you don't usually see

60a32413cff81e5c01ebc67c621ca3fe.jpg
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Usually Sandro LM (scores a lot), Dybala ST, Rui Costa CM. Dybala misses too often with his weak foot though, so I might give your positioning a go.

I used 4222 with Costa as CM in WL but he is too bad defensively. Probably going for Matthäus. It’s no issue to use him vs the AI on that position though.
  • Macca77
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elite 2 this week as missed some games. 2 mega packs was shocking this week after packing neuer last week in One with Di Maria lol. Ah well we’ll try again this week I suppose
  • Foldsea
    845 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play Dybala right forward in 2 striker formation , I agree that his week foot is horrible, but finess shot with his left foot it’s almost impossible to miss.

• BO0OM
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Conceded 2 goals in the first set + the bayern squad was tough af. Currently 39th :) thinking about playing all games this WL and go for top 100 @3NG your formation was OP against ultimate. Won 6-1 but should've been more like 9-0
  • Zv1k0
    3191 posts National Call-Up
    I'll never get top 100. First game this week, power cut.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    E1 mandanda and cazorla worth the extra push to get E1 back to E3 for me mega packs are awful
  • alex1987
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 3 - Packed Pogba. Can't complain now can I :lol
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Currently 100 points off top 100. I had the worst game of all time yesterday and I have no idea what actually happened. I was up 5:0 after the first half and suddenly my players were even worse than when you experience one sided delay. His Sami Khedira scored 4 from ridiculous angles and didn’t lose any stamina at all, so I blew a 5 goal lead and went to extra time where I won 8:5. I seriously have no explanation for that.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    5583 posts Big Money Move
    Another week screwed out of a potential Top 100 i guess... Was on 21.5k with 2 games left today and all of a sudden i go 1-0 up and somehow "You have lost connection to the EA servers"

Check my friends list and i can see everyone online so i know its not my network but somehow i got disconnected in an offline game mode and it obviously counts as a 3-0 loss and you get 0 points
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Currently 100 points off top 100. I had the worst game of all time yesterday and I have no idea what actually happened. I was up 5:0 after the first half and suddenly my players were even worse than when you experience one sided delay. His Sami Khedira scored 4 from ridiculous angles and didn’t lose any stamina at all, so I blew a 5 goal lead and went to extra time where I won 8:5. I seriously have no explanation for that.

Easily on course if you keep your current pace, you'll be in the top 100 by Thursday, the drop off from others is very quick
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Having a terrible week so far :/
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Lost like 200 points because I conceded an undefendable goal in the last minute when my opponent was just ping ponging it around. Still 100 points off, but I had a 2750 average today. Annoying that it could have been a 2850 average without the goal and some more possession. Averaging 2800 points on average is definitely possible over 45 games on legendary, but I need to improve my heading back to the GK game :joy: That would actually award you a top 5-20 spot. The truth will be told after the 24 games on the weekend though, need a friend to refresh my games as I have Christmas dinner with my football team on Saturday and will be drinking till late in the morning.

The “goalkeeper clears the ball without any pressure“ thing is the most annoying thing in the game btw. You get out of pressure and pass it to him to switch sides and he just hooves it in the air. Don’t know why this is in the game since the latest patch.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Having a terrible week so far :/

Apparently I'm still 27th, didn't keep a clean sheet the first 8 games, interesting.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Lost like 200 points because I conceded an undefendable goal in the last minute when my opponent was just ping ponging it around. Still 100 points off, but I had a 2750 average today. Annoying that it could have been a 2850 average without the goal and some more possession. Averaging 2800 points on average is definitely possible over 45 games on legendary, but I need to improve my heading back to the GK game :joy: That would actually award you a top 5-20 spot. The truth will be told after the 24 games on the weekend though, need a friend to refresh my games as I have Christmas dinner with my football team on Saturday and will be drinking till late in the morning.

The “goalkeeper clears the ball without any pressure“ thing is the most annoying thing in the game btw. You get out of pressure and pass it to him to switch sides and he just hooves it in the air. Don’t know why this is in the game since the latest patch.

You've got this, man. Hard part is over, the weekend is gets easy when you play 8/12 games in a row as your mind is just on it. At least there's another person to say its possible now!

The goalkeeper thing is super annoying, I wasn't sure if it was added in the previous patch, I hadn't seen it before.
  • tzinc
    1366 posts Professional
    yes they changed sb recently making ai faster and more cheater prone than ever
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    tzinc wrote: »
    yes they changed sb recently making ai faster and more cheater prone than ever

Incorrect
  • thegabrielNYC
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect

This is really annoying. Although it doesn’t always happen for me, sometimes it does what I want. It seems to only do it when they don’t want me to have possession anymore.

It may be coincidence or my mind playing tricks on me, but when some BS happens on the pitch, I have to play super good D as I can see their players gain ‘momentum.’ They score 1/4 times the EAids happens :'(
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    5583 posts Big Money Move
    AI seems absolutely ridiculous for me the last few sets, actually struggling to even score 5 goals, always seems like when i get 3 the team goes ultra defensive and i just can't break them down, also it feels like fake shot stops aren't working against legendary as effectively as they were..