How did you do in Squad Battles...

Jason1986
6367 posts Big Money Move
edited October 2017
10 minutes until this weeks conpetition has ended and hopefully the rewards will be out instantly.

Looks like I'll be finishing in Elite 3 with 31,747 points earned. Think I played around 20 games this week so I'm pretty happy with that. Though I know it's likely to be harder next week as more people will have had the game for a whole week.

How did everyone else get on?

Week 1*

IMG_3373.jpg
108,540 points got you Top 100.

Week 2

IMG_3410.jpg
111,947 points for Top 100.

Week 3

IMG_3451.jpg

112,701 points for Top 100.
*Obviously the game was available from a Tuesday for some people and most got the game that Friday, so I've missed that weeks Squad Battles.
Post edited by Jason1986 on

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    7010 posts League Winner
    Gold 2, only played 4 weekend games tho...so if I'd played all I would have made elite...but annoyed at myself lol
  • Rulistening
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elite one this week. Doubt ill be getting that again as i only played on world class, and now people have full release it will be substantially harder
  • HH_Zorillo
    436 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elite 3.

Should have been in Elite 2 or 1 if I didn't ruin my first several games.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks like I'm gonna finish top 100, just kept my place by 5800 points! .. Played all the games possible this week for it though, I doubt very much I'll put myself through it again. There is more aids in this mode than online lol.
  • Elite 3, wish i hadn't missed some games earlier in the week now.
  • RoosGianni
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elite 1. Only week I will ever play it. Fut Champions grind starts next week.
  • dbslbu
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elite 3 for me. It’s actually a lot of fun.
  • Elite 2, probablyys couldve done elite 1 if I played on legendary the first two days
  • Otimel
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elite 2. Started playing on thursday, I was in elite 1 but couldnt play in the weekend. Only played 4 games. Guess everyone played a lot in the weekend so I couldn't bump it up to elite 1 anymore with the remaining games. Does anyone know when we'll get the rewards?
  • Anthonyr475
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elite 3. Could of gone way further. But, I was bored out of mind playing offline by the start of the weekend.
  • Otimel
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Otimel wrote: »
    Elite 2. Started playing on thursday, I was in elite 1 but couldnt play in the weekend. Only played 4 games. Guess everyone played a lot in the weekend so I couldn't bump it up to elite 1 anymore with the remaining games. Does anyone know when we'll get the rewards?

Oh I see now you get them immediately. Somethings wrong tho, it shows the Elite 1 logo, but I got Elite 2 rewards. Hmmm
  • La_king_14
    86 posts Park Captain
    got gold 1 with starting friday night.find it a bit stressful i can't seem to score many goals against the AI they just semm to read everything lol keep winning like 1-0,2-0
  • xFATAL
    2872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just missed Elite 1 by like 900 points. Had a game winning goal called offsides when replay showed he was clearly onside, Lost my composure and lost the game in OT,lol. Not much of a difference anyway as far as rewards just hate losing like that.
  • Mssingno
    1072 posts Professional
    Elite 1.
    Just packed Neuer and Bailly in same Mega pack.
    Followed by the IF American guy in the next one :)
  • SanderFC
    1627 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elite 1; Cazorla and Otamendi in the packs....
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    5225 posts Big Money Move
    Elite 1, got Musa/Rojo and OTW Douglas Costa

Thought it was Neymar almost squeeled
  • Tekkerz
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Elite 3 stared on Thursday played most games on professional.
    Just packed Werner goes for 30k
    Also got a Portugal flag it was quaresma :(
    probably made about 80k of stress free games.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    7010 posts League Winner
    Gold 2, sturridge, bakayoko and begovic in 1st pack....rest was trash..I'll take that tho
  • Jason1986
    6367 posts Big Money Move
    Awful packs for me, highest rated was Falcao, not even worth 2k and highest valued was Balotelli.

Really enjoyed playing offline for like the first time in any FIFA. Winning most games 3-1/4-1 on world class, might try Ledgendary this week.
  • Juro22
    18 posts Ball Boy
    Elite 1 quite easily with many games unplayed..
  • Abdulhamed
    2825 posts National Call-Up
    Elite 1
  • dbslbu
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    Weak. Dropped to gold 1. Rashford and Matic should fetch me a bit between them but very little else. Do they do monthlies too like?
  • jpsblue
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    elite 2

2 mega packs. got **** all. best was some random 83 player.
  • SeanDCFC
    2095 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold 1 got otw salah :smile:
  • Got gold 1 ranking and didnt get my rewards ??
    And iv already got the featured squad with muller thing in my squad battles screen, anyone else with this issue??
  • kayron16
    974 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Elite 1. Will probably be the only week that I play it. Rewards outside of the top 100 aren't worth the grind and making the top 1% was relatively easy as it's more than likely that over 90% of the entrants only started on Friday. 2nd week will be a lot harder to make no doubt and I'll just play the one game to water down the percentages :smile:
  • t-mase
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished elite one. Nothing hugely noticeable in packs but made me an extra 10k on top of coins for that level. Useful game mode for me to have as I have a four week old and can pause if he wakes up to be fed or whatever.
  • aberry1000
    1566 posts Play-Off Hero
    finished gold 1 which was annoying because I was elite 3
  • FORZARDO
    1338 posts Play-Off Hero
    What was the cut off points for Elite 1?
  • SeanDCFC
    2095 posts Fans' Favourite
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    Got gold 1 ranking and didnt get my rewards ??
    And iv already got the featured squad with muller thing in my squad battles screen, anyone else with this issue??

I had leave ultimate team then go back in, did you try that?