Pre Season Map Token

Venho aqui no forum expressar meu descontentamento com o jogo e como os Sul-Americanos (Brasileiros) são tratados dentro do jogo. Nossos Fifa Points (FP) são infinitamente mais caros que de outros lugares do mundo, e quando conseguimos fazer um esforço para começar a próxima temporada bem comprando um pack de R$ 95,00 não temos o suporte necessario no atendimento.

Usei todos os meus FP no evento de Caça ao tesouro aonde ganhamos tokens dos pedaços dos mapas, gastei 3 mil FP para nao vir um unico token que eu necessitava. Isso não é sorte, pra mim isso é um jeito da EA fazer com que coloquemos mais FP para conseguir completar um simples plano. Isso é uma falta de consideração com os players que são totalmente play to free, vocês só pensam em jogadores pay to win, mas nao se esqueçam que os jogadores mais fieis de vocês são play to free.

Eu gostaria que algum desenvolvedor venha explicar como isso é possivel, mais de 320 eventos concluidos e não conseguir um misero token de mapa 5.

aguardo retorno

I come here in the forum to express my displeasure with the game and how the South Americans (Brazilians) are treated within the game. Our Fifa Points (FP) are infinitely more expensive than other places in the world, and when we can make an effort to start next season well buying a pack of $ 95.00 we do not have the necessary support in attendance.

I used all my FPs in the Treasure Hunt event where we won tokens from the map pieces, I spent 3,000 FPs not to see a single token that I needed. This is not luck, for me this is a way for EA to get us to put more FP to be able to complete a simple plan. This is a lack of consideration for players who are totally play to free, you only think of pay to win players, but do not forget that your most loyal players are play to free.

I would like some developer to explain how this is possible, over 320 completed events and not get a miserable map token 5.

awaiting return

Comments

• I agree, I thought the treasure hunt would be similar to the summer event with plane tickets and souvenir tokens. On that event I got a piece needed to unlock the event about 1 in every 10 tries. So far in pre-season treasure hunt I have been playing the stupid cannonball event since the first day and have never gotten a map piece after the freebie at the start of the day. If we can't even unlock the events how do we know if it's worth even trying for?
  • Konterman
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hello, Oi ;) this is algorithm in our account setting each client"player" is classified in clients categories, VIP, GoodSpend Client normal clients f2p player etc. so if you comes and buy packages for 95 RS you are not a big customer for EA, it you spend all day 95 Rs then you are a good customer and you rate to become good player and token will be increased, also the support that you receive if you claim. It is business and EA is interesting only in business. EA have to satisfy his Shareholders! Shareholders want big revenue so the p2 win player are welcome by EA and more you pay more you win the interes of EA.......is your decision o:)
  • SCF1904
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 25
    Konterman wrote: »
    Hello, Oi ;) this is algorithm in our account setting each client"player" is classified in clients categories, VIP, GoodSpend Client normal clients f2p player etc. so if you comes and buy packages for 95 RS you are not a big customer for EA, it you spend all day 95 Rs then you are a good customer and you rate to become good player and token will be increased, also the support that you receive if you claim. It is business and EA is interesting only in business. EA have to satisfy his Shareholders! Shareholders want big revenue so the p2 win player are welcome by EA and more you pay more you win the interes of EA.......is your decision o:)

That is just a theory, i am a F2P Player and have now about 20 pieces in total, so it's possible..
  • Konterman
    No this is not theory, the must games and also financialtools works more and more with algorithmed programms! So if EA decide that only some player become specific tokens you never will receive any one in our events or packages that you buy. This is very easy for developers to introduce scripts in game programs to do that. If you received any golden token egg or 100 neymar as player? Any elite player in the day package gift since your play? If not, you can calculate that this is not only a lucky or not lucky game o:)
  • SCF1904
    I think, you have more luck as a P2P, but you as an F2P you can also be lucky.. I had about 3-4 times elites in the daily player pack, pulled 2 times 200K from road to riches and for example one F2P from my league pulled 99 quaresma in the only master pack he opened. So back to the topic, i think you may not complete all these treasure chests in one week, like some P2P did, but its possible to finish it as an F2P before the reset..
  • MupAnt
    40 posts Park Captain
    Im ftp n have all the x ones, finished sword have 2x 9/10 1x 8/10 n 1x 3/10. Should be able to complete it easily by reset. Just incase you were thinking it wasnt possible
  • Konterman
    MupAnt; let my know if you will be able to finish the plan without buy any packs! I am since 1 week to wait two number 4 tokens to complete the plan, but since one week i receive any token, more then 12 different, but no the number 4 :s :s
  • SCF1904
    Finished two, 1x 9/10 1x 8/10 1x 7/10