The Official Weekend League Thread

Comments

• Zv1k0
    3191 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    Lost 5-3 to a guy who scored 4 goals after i tackled him multiple times. **** gameplay rn.
  • Caspertjuh
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    State of this game

• anakintommy
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    14-3 lads.

Playing a team of cr7, 92 adp,90 gullit,88vieira,90petit,88 rikjaard and prime ferdinand is soo damn difficult. The dude played trash and yet he won due to the most cheesiest goals.

I swear when you face these players attackers couldnt finish a school dinner even if it was an open goal.

I need to stop playing at night as this is when the super teams are about.

Prime henry what a guy tho. The guy has 210 goal contributions in 96 appearances.

Yep, happened to me too. I played against an icon team and my team COULD not finish at all.
  • Mini_Miudo
    7382 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    State of this game

Lol, I take it you were losing? E-sports ready.
  • bigpokey24
    3181 posts National Call-Up

This is how you should enjoy futchamps
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    7-1, hangover of hell. Wish me luck
  • Demon_reborn
    1922 posts Play-Off Hero
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

Well done you beat an op playing with lag. Your auto interceptions are disgusting too. You know its fake when his lewandowski cant control a ball.
  • ha032742
    31546 posts Moderator

Well done you beat an op playing with lag. Your auto interceptions are disgusting too. You know its fake when his lewandowski cant control a ball.

Yeah you could tell he had bad delay :'(
  • bigpokey24

Awww talk about excuses..fyi I had delay as well....maybe you have zero clue of how when you upload to youtube it comes out smoothly. .my goodness talk about butt hurt try hards..pathetic
  • bigpokey24
    3 and 3 right now..coming up against top players..good competition, win some lose some , it's all about fun
  • Retro_G
    21093 posts Club Captain
    Connection not too bad today, plays better away from home for some reason. Coming up against sick teams playing away though, have beat teams with multiple icons. Lost two in extra time, a peno shootout yesterday. 6-3 at the moment, didn't even rage after losing them two games as the connection has been good, lost against the better player/team.
  • number7rocky
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got a massive problem. Played fut champs for the first time since I moved and got new "superfibre" broadband. The game is unplayable. Speed up lag the entire game which seems to be caused by more than 1 person using Internet in my house. Playing on WiFi wasn't an issue at my old place. Will need to get ether net cable but will wired make a difference? I'm somehow 4-1. Lost last game on pens and one game my opponent disconect when winning 5-4. Someone I'd easily beat normally but game play made impossible :neutral:
  • DazF90
    1354 posts Professional
    I was 6-2 when I went to bed, now 6-8. Thats it for me no more WL the gameplay is horrendous today
  • holdenwait
    45641 posts FIFA Cover Star
    beat a team with gullit, carlos, crespo , puyol, overmars etc etc... that felt nice.. del piero my hero my icon
  • Mini_Miudo
    7382 posts Big Money Move
    Just **** OFF. Why is everyone spending their life savings on this game??? I can't do anything against this:
    DRLnkf2XkAAgZNC.jpg:large

Record: 17-5
    Number of god teams I played against: 5
    Number of losses against god teams: 5
    Goals CR7 scored against me: Over 9000 (coverstar bonus)

Worst "competitive" game in the world. By miles.
  • Retro_G
    21093 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2017
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Just **** OFF. Why is everyone spending their life savings on this game??? I can't do anything against this:
    DRLnkf2XkAAgZNC.jpg:large

Record: 17-5
    Number of god teams I played against: 5
    Number of losses against god teams: 5
    Goals CR7 scored against me: Over 9000 (coverstar bonus)

Worst "competitive" game in the world. By miles.

I beat a team near identical to that a few hours ago. I'm using a cheap team, won 2-1, felt great. It's an uphill struggle playing super teams though, you know a lot of weekend league players have teams like that, from abusing the no loss glitch for months.

Legit players who didn't cheat get the shortend of the stick now. They should be matching people with similar rated teams, never more than two ratings higher/lower. It's meant to be a competitive mode.
  • RoosGianni
    1748 posts Play-Off Hero
    I usually don't complain about gameplay but wow..

Today is really unplayable. Everything takes 2 seconds more, low driven shots don't register sometimes... In one game my celebrations didn't even register. :worried:

I have a very good team but when I come up against cr7 I prepare for a sweatfest. Every corner'glitch' goes in with cr7.

Guess I'll play my other 34 games tomorrow like last week. Hope I'll reach Elite 2/3 in this gameplay.
  • ha032742
    31546 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Why do I struggle against NIF BPL teams compared to icons?

Bakayoko’s long **** leg wrapping around CR7 from behind just as he’s going to shoot seems to be a common occurrence :#

8-0 and don’t know if I want to go on :/
  • anakintommy
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »

Bakayoko’s long **** leg wrapping around CR7 from behind just about as he’s going to shoot seems to be a common occurrence :#

Matchmakings gonna get harder for you. I usually win the first 8 or 9 then your prediction means you tend to play against more super teams
  • ha032742
    31546 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    ha032742 wrote: »

Bakayoko’s long **** leg wrapping around CR7 from behind just about as he’s going to shoot seems to be a common occurrence :#

Matchmakings gonna get harder for you. I usually win the first 8 or 9 then your prediction means you tend to play against more super teams

It’s ok I know...I sometimes go on a good run. Last weekend it was 18-2 before I stopped.
  • Zv1k0
    edited December 2017
    15-8. Worst wl so far. I can't believe how bad gameplay is this week.
  • Harj96
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Went 7-1 today not bad played some stacked teams funny how they’re usually the players I don’t have problems with. Ironically one of the team names was MasterCard F.C.
  • ProHulst0s
    6496 posts Big Money Move
    I come here to complain about this absolute piece of **** game. Nothing is in favor of me, from **** speed up lag to the ball always going between my legs when trying to block or intercept and falling right in front of my opponents feet. Worst WL ever going 6-6 and I've had enough of this game.
  • Zv1k0
    3 consecutive losses and im still playing. Why?
  • Rulistening
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes lads 2-3 living in large with my worst ever start. A truly masterpiece of a game where ive lost to 3 dominant players who have talent

Aka ive lost to 3 coma patients who have the mental capacity of cereal. Playing on saturdays is the worst of all time but i couldn't play at all friday. Can't wait for 35 games tomorrow
  • Brunty88
    56 posts Park Captain
    ea is shafting me 2 day

• ha032742
    31546 posts Moderator
    Brunty88 wrote: »
    ea is shafting me 2 day

Well they have to balance it after you packed Rio :trollface:
  • Brunty88
    56 posts Park Captain
    going from 4-1 to 6-10 seems right
  • Lcb92