NO 3D grass On FIFA18 Demo again...!

312_ramos
69 posts Park Captain
Many gamers has this issue last year and still there's no solution.. The grass looks flat like a green concrete..!

Comments

• 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    Do everyone have 3d Grass?
  • Rucci
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    do u play on high settings and dx 12 ? i got 3d grass
  • Same problem! Why?
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    What is your GPU Rucci? Does opting for DX12 make a difference?
  • Rucci
    edited September 13
    Fury x crossfire but since fifa dont supoort crossfire its just 1
  • EA_Andy
    602 posts EA Community Manager
    edited September 14
    @312_ramos @Rucci @Iusep - If you have flat grass and not 3D could you upload your dxdiags to this thread on Answers HQ so we can collect all reports?

Cheers
  • Rucci
    @ andy all fine on dx 12 got 3d grass
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited September 15
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @312_ramos @Rucci @Iusep - If you have flat grass and not 3D could you upload your dxdiags to this thread on Answers HQ so we can collect all reports?

Cheers

I have uploaded my dxdiag on the thread which you asked me to....I kindly request you to please do the needful so that the info reaches the devs... Looking forward to a great game... Please don't disappoint! We have waited so long for a solution... A couple of weeks ain't no matter for us... Please give us 3D grass for the full game.... Cheers!
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited September 15
    Rucci wrote: »
    @ andy all fine on dx 12 got 3d grass

I run Windows 7.Although my GPU has official DX12 Support, My OS doesn't. So i am unable to run DX12 on my PC.
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited September 15
    I HOPE EA Andy delivers... Please see the above messages and also please visit Answers HQ thread which you recommended for our dxdiags.
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited September 15

Cheers

Is not at all a bug @EA_Andy ... It's been deliberately done by EA. They lowered the graphics for many GPUs including mine and disabled the 3D grass draw on purpose! THE INIT FS WIN 32 FILE in the game directory clearly states that. Please take a look into that file.. It has mentioned "Enable. Grass 0" for the graphics cards deemed to be "low" as per the game. THE DEVS HAVE DONE THIS ON PURPOSE! PLEASE ASK THE DEVS TO REMOVE THAT COMMAND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

They must remove the command in the init fs win32 file should we see the 3D grass!
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited September 16
    Please can we get a reply for this issue....
    I visit this page every day and get nothing...

@EA_Andy I kindly request you on behalf of everyone to reply if you have downloaded the dxdiags we uploaded in the forum on which you asked us to do...
    Please... :'( :'( :'(
  • PDJEY
    951 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My 3D is grass here so....
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    PDJEY wrote: »
    My 3D is grass here so....

If you got grass... That's cool.
  • EA_Andy
    602 posts EA Community Manager
    I've forwarded on the details so it can be reviewed.
  • Springveldt
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    312_ramos wrote: »

Cheers

Is not at all a bug @EA_Andy ... It's been deliberately done by EA. They lowered the graphics for many GPUs including mine and disabled the 3D grass draw on purpose! THE INIT FS WIN 32 FILE in the game directory clearly states that. Please take a look into that file.. It has mentioned "Enable. Grass 0" for the graphics cards deemed to be "low" as per the game. THE DEVS HAVE DONE THIS ON PURPOSE! PLEASE ASK THE DEVS TO REMOVE THAT COMMAND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

They must remove the command in the init fs win32 file should we see the 3D grass!

They obviously think the graphics card is not up to the job of rendering the game properly then if it was done on purpose so I'm not sure why you want it removed?

Do you want the game to run at 15fps and subject both you and your opponent to a slide show?
  • PDJEY
    951 posts An Exciting Prospect

Oh Snap a moderator on the PC section :o :o
  • MorroWtje
    4199 posts National Call-Up
    PDJEY wrote: »

Oh Snap a moderator on the PC section :o :o

Don't diss him and put him on the same level as @Olivier the scrub

4a20470a8fa526cddc6fdca9d50c903f.png
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain

Cheers

They obviously think the graphics card is not up to the job of rendering the game properly then if it was done on purpose so I'm not sure why you want it removed?

Do you want the game to run at 15fps and subject both you and your opponent to a slide show?

Whatever the case might be.. Its I who have to decide on which level of graphics i want to play the game!
    I run witcher 3 at 60 FPS! On high settings...! Isn't the game has Grass @EA_Andy ? Of course it has a hell lot than this game! But they didn't disable it on purpose unlike EA!
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain

@EA_Andy I thank you for atleast taking a step forward in this issue!
    Hope you give us great news soon!
  • Springveldt
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite

Cheers

Whatever the case might be.. Its I who have to decide on which level of graphics i want to play the game!
    I run witcher 3 at 60 FPS! On high settings...! Isn't the game has Grass @EA_Andy ? Of course it has a hell lot than this game! But they didn't disable it on purpose unlike EA!
    What graphics card do you have? Seems strange that you can run Witcher well but not FIFA. Maybe FIFA has perfomance issues with certain cards?

Also, if your game is running slowly at 15fps then I'm guessing it would be causing sync issues between you and the server/your opponent making the gameplay rubbish not only for you but also for your opponent.
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited September 20

Cheers

What graphics card do you have? Seems strange that you can run Witcher well but not FIFA. Maybe FIFA has perfomance issues with certain cards?

Also, if your game is running slowly at 15fps then I'm guessing it would be causing sync issues between you and the server/your opponent making the gameplay rubbish not only for you but also for your opponent.

@Springveldt I run on Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB DDR5 graphics on 8GB DDR3 RAM.
    I don't have problem in running FIFA18 Demo on 60 FPS.... The only issue i have is the grass! It's not 3D!
    The game runs fine at constant 60 FPS...
  • At work I have a slower computer with a worse graphics card, but after installing the game I had a three-dimensional grass there. At home I use a better notebook and the grass is flat. Sick
  • 312_ramos
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited September 22
    k0rdian wrote: »
    At work I have a slower computer with a worse graphics card, but after installing the game I had a three-dimensional grass there. At home I use a better notebook and the grass is flat. Sick

Exactly.... It's purely intentional by EA!
    Why can't they enable us 3D grass...?
    May i know the graphics card which your work computer has?
  • The main difference is that at work I have a desktop computer, at home I use notebook. My work PC has Radeon R7 integrated graphic card with 8 GB RAM and AMD A17-7860K 4x3.60GHz, at home I use notebook Acer with Intel Corde i5, GeForce 730M 2GB dedicated GPU and 12GB RAM. The problem most likely occurs on notebooks.
  • madmarman40
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    can anyone give a picture example of both .I have no idea if I have one or the other the replays are close-ups and definitely 3D but the in gameplay is well I don't know lol.